Get Free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Ex 1.4 PDF. Real Numbers Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions are extremely helpful while doing homework. Exercise 1.3 Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions were prepared by Experienced LearnCBSE.in Teachers. Detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 1 maths class 10 Real Numbers Exercise 1.4 provided in NCERT TextBook.
Topics and Sub Topics in Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Real Numbers:
|Section Name||Topic Name|
|1.2||Euclid’s Division Lemma|
|1.3||The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic|
|1.4||Revisiting Irrational Numbers|
|1.5||Revisiting Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansions|
- Class 10 Maths Real Numbers Ex 1.1
- प्रश्नावली 1.1 का हल हिंदी में वास्तविक संख्याएँ
- Class 10 Maths Real Numbers Ex 1.2
- प्रश्नावली 1.2 का हल हिंदी में वास्तविक संख्याएँ
- Class 10 Maths Real Numbers Ex 1.3
- प्रश्नावली 1.3 का हल हिंदी में वास्तविक संख्याएँ
- Class 10 Maths Real Numbers Ex 1.4
- प्रश्नावली 1.4 का हल हिंदी में वास्तविक संख्याएँ
- Real Numbers Class 10 Extra Questions
You can also download the free PDF of Ex 1.4 Class 10 Real Numbers NCERT Solutions or save the solution images and take the print out to keep it handy for your exam preparation.
|Chapter Name||Real Numbers|
|Number of Questions Solved||3|
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Real Numbers Ex 1.4
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Real Numbers Ex 1.4 are part of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths. Here we have given Maths NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chapter 1 Real Numbers Exercise 1.4
Ex 1.4 Class 10 Maths Question 1.
Without actually performing the long division, state whether the following rational numbers will have a terminating decimal expansion or non-terminating repeating decimal expansion:
Ex 1.4 Class 10 Maths Question 2.
Write down the decimal expansions of those rational numbers in question 1, which have terminating decimal expansions.
Ex 1.4 Class 10 Maths Question 3.
The following real numbers have decimal expansions as given below. In each case, decide whether they are rational or not. If they are rational and of the form , what can you say about the prime factors of q?
(i) 43. 123456789
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We hope the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Real Numbers Ex 1.4, help you. If you have any query regarding Maths NCERT Solutions Chapter 1 Real Numbers Exercise 1.4, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.