RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions: RD Sharma Class 11 book contains a large number of well-graded solved examples. New illustrative examples and problems have been added to the exercises in each chapter. In each chapter, all concepts and definitions have been discussed in detail in a lucid manner and have also been explained with suitable illustrative examples.
You can also Download Class 11 Maths NCERT Solutions to help you to revise complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions
Some new and unique features of RD Sharma Class 11 Mathematics Textbook Solutions:
- Detailed Theory with illustrations.
- Algorithmic approach.
- Large number of graded solved/unsolved examples and exercises.
- Brief summary consisting of concepts and formulae.
FREE RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions can be downloaded from here. Our expert teachers have solved Class 11 RD Sharma Textbook.
- Chapter 1 Sets
- Chapter 2 Relations
- Chapter 3 Functions
- Chapter 4 Measurement of Angles
- Chapter 5 Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 6 Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 7 Trigonometric Ratios of Compound Angles
- Chapter 8 Transformation Formulae
- Chapter 9 Trigonometric Ratios of Multiple and Submultiple Angles
- Chapter 10 Sine and Cosine Formulae and Their Applications
- Chapter 11 Trigonometric Equations
- Chapter 12 Mathematical Induction
- Chapter 13 Complex Numbers
- Chapter 14 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 15 Linear Inequations
- Chapter 16 Permutations
- Chapter 17 Combinations
- Chapter 18 Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 19 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 20 Geometric Progressions
- Chapter 21 Some Special Series
- Chapter 22 Brief Review of Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Chapter 23 The Straight Lines
- Chapter 24 The Circle
- Chapter 25 Parabola
- Chapter 26 Ellipse
- Chapter 27 Hyperbola
- Chapter 28 Introduction to 3D coordinate geometry
- Chapter 29 Limits
- Chapter 30 Derivatives
- Chapter 31 Mathematical Reasoning
- Chapter 32 Statistics
- Chapter 33 Probability
RD Sharma Class 11 Textbooks is based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE. Illustratie Examples and Exercises given at the end of every section/sub-section in each chapter have been arranged in the increasing order of difficulty level and have been categorized into two levels, namely, Level – 1 and Level – 2. At the end of each chapter, an exercise consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Summary of quick revision of concepts and formulae have been given. NCERT marked problems in the Exercises have been solved in the section “Hints to NCERT & Selected Problems”.
About the Author
Dr. R.D. Sharma is Currently working as Head of Dept. (Science and Humanities) in the Department of Training and Technical Education, Govt of Delhi. A Ph.D. in Mathematics, He is a double gold medalist, ranking first in the order of merit in both B.Sc (Hons.) and M.Sc. Examinations from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
He has undergone rigorous training from IIT, Kharagpur in computer-oriented mathematical methods has a long experience of teaching postgraduate and engineering students.
More Resources for CBSE Class 11:
FAQs on RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions
1. Can I easily download RD Sharm Solutions for Class 11?
Yes, just one click is enough to download RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions PDF from our website @ learnCBSE.in
2. Which is the best resource for scoring better marks in the board exams?
There are plenty of exam resources available in the market & online, but preparing with RD Sharma Book Solutions will help you to the fullest and score better marks in Class 11 and competitive exams.
3. Where can I avail RD Sharma Chapter-wise Solutions for Class 11?
Aspirants are advised to check our website LearnCBSE.in to get all chapters RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions for free.
4. Is solving RD Sharma Class 11 Solutions enough for board exam preparation?
Yes, solving the best books like RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 is the complete package for your exam preparation. So, download them from this page for free and practice more for your Class 11 board and competitive exams.