Get Free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Ex 10.1 PDF. Circles Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions are extremely helpful while doing your homework. Exercise 10.1 Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions were prepared by Experienced LearnCBSE.in Teachers. Detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 10 Maths Class 10 Circles Exercise 10.1 provided in NCERT TextBook.
Topics and Sub Topics in Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles:
|Section Name||Topic Name|
|10.2||Tangent To A Circle|
|10.3||Number Of Tangents From A Point On A Circle|
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles Ex 10.1
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles Ex 10.1 are part of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths. Here we have given NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles Ex 10.1
|Number of Questions Solved||4|
How many tangents can a circle have?
There can be infinitely many tangents to a circle.
Fill in the blanks:
(i) A tangent to a circle intersects it in ………… point(s).
(ii) A line intersecting a circle in two points is called a ………… .
(iii) A circle can have ………………. parallel tangents at the most.
(iv) The common point of a tangent to a circle and the circle is called ……….. .
You can also download the free PDF of Ex 10.1 Class 10 Circles NCERT Solutions or save the solution images and take the print out to keep it handy for your exam preparation.
A tangent PQ at a point P of a circle of radius 5 cm meets a line through the centre O at a point Q so that OQ = 12 cm. Length PQ is
(a) 12 cm
(b) 13 cm
(c) 8.5 cm
Draw a circle and two lines parallel to a given line such that one is a tangent and the other, a secant to the circle.
More Resources for CBSE Class 10
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Sanskrit
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Foundation of IT
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We hope the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles Ex 10.1, help you. If you have any query regarding NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 10 Circles Exercise 10.1, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.