Class 12 Physics NCERT Solutions
- Chapter 1 Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Chapter 3 Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5 Magnetism And Matter
- Chapter 6 Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Chapter 12 Atoms
- Chapter 13 Nuclei
- Chapter 14 Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices And Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15 Communication Systems
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many chapters are there in class 12 physics?
There are 15 chapters in Class 12 Physics NCERT textbook.
Is NCERT Physics Textbook enough for Class 12 boards?
The NCERT textbook for physics for class 11 and 12 is more than enough for any kind of exam if it is studied properly and each numerical is solved with proper care. NCERT Physics textbooks are enough to score 90+ in 12th boards.
More Resources for NCERT Solutions Class 12:
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions Class 12 Maths
- NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions Class 12 Biology
- NCERT Solutions Class 12 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions Class 12 Vistas English
- NCERT Solutions Class 12th Flamingo English
- RD Sharma Solutions
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12