Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Solutions
You will find solutions for Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur class 10 Physics:
- Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Chapter 1 Electricity
- Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Chapter 2 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Chapter 3 Sources of Energy
- Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Chapter 4 Reflection of Light
- Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Chapter 5 Refraction of Light
- Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Chapter 6 The Human Eyes And The Colorful World
About The Authors
Lakhmir Singh has extensive experience teaching science subjects, and has written many books on the three main branches of science – physics, chemistry and biology. He graduated with a Physics (Honours) degree from the Hindu College, and later obtained an M.Sc from Delhi University. Lakhmir Singh began his teaching career as a lecturer in Dyal Singh College of the University of Delhi. Later, he became a Reader at that college.
Manjit Kaur has been a school teacher for several years, and she has co-authored many science books. She graduated with a B.Sc from Miranda House, Delhi University, and later obtained a B.Ed from Delhi University.
This book is published by S Chand & Company – New Delhi.
You can watch video lessons on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/cbsepapers/videos
More Resources for CBSE Class 10: