If you are browsing for NCERT Solutions for Class 7 maths, you have reached the correct place. Experienced LearnCBSE.in Teachers has created detailed solutions for Class 7 Maths NCERT solutions. Maths Class 7 NCERT Solutions includes all the questions provided as per new revised syllabus in NCERT Class 7 Maths textbook. NCERT book solutions for class 7 maths PDF can be downloaded in One click without LOGIN.
Browse all Class 7 Maths NCERT Solutions from your tablet, desktop or mobile and score more marks in your final exams. You can also go through the RD Sharma Class 7 Solutions and RS Aggarwal Class 7 Solutions which will help you in extra practice and exams.
NCERT Solutions For Class 7 Maths
- Chapter 1 Integers
- Chapter 2 Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 3 Data Handling
- Chapter 4 Simple Equations
- Chapter 5 Lines and Angles
- Chapter 6 The Triangle And Its Properties
- Chapter 7 Congruence of Triangles
- Chapter 8 Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9 Rational Numbers
- Chapter 10 Practical Geometry
- Chapter 11 Perimeter And Area
- Chapter 12 Algebraic Expressions
- Chapter 13 Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 14 Symmetry
- Chapter 15 Visualising Solid Shapes
Key Features Class 7 Maths NCERT Solutions:
- Class 7 Maths NCERT Solutions were prepared by subject experts.
- Step by step solutions to understand problems better.
- Detailed Explanation to solve problems and formulas are mentioned in between steps to learn effectively.
- Exercise wise Class 7 Maths solutions also given to access easily.
- You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths PDF or save the solution images and take the print out to keep it handy for your exam preparation.
1. Integers Class 7 Exercise 1.2 Exercise 1.3 Exercise 1.4
1.3 Properties Of Addition And Subtraction Of Integers
1.4 Multiplication Of Integers
1.5 Properties Of Multiplication Of Integers
1.6 Division Of Integers
1.7 Properties Of Division Of Integers
2. Fractions And Decimals Class 7 Exercise 2.2 Exercise 2.3 Exercise 2.4 Exercise 2.5 Exercise 2.6 Exercise 2.7
2.2 How Well Have You Learnt About Fractions?
2.3 Multiplication Of Fractions
2.4 Division Of Fractions
2.5 How Well Have You Learnt About Decimal Numbers
2.6 Multiplication Of Decimal Numbers
2.7 Division Of Decimal Numbers
3. Data Handling Class 7 Exercise 3.2 Exercise 3.3 Exercise 3.4
3.2 Collecting Data
3.3 Organisation Of Data
3.4 Representative Values
3.5 Arithmetic Mean
3.8 Use Of Bar Graphs With A Different Purpose
3.9 Chance And Probability
4. Simple Equations Class 7 Exercise 4.2 Exercise 4.3 Exercise 4.4
4.1 A Mind-Reading Game!
4.2 Setting Up Of An Equation.
4.3 Review Of What We Know.
4.4 What Equation Is?
4.5 More Equations.
4.6 From Solution To Equation.
4.7 Applications Of Simple Equations To Practical Situations.
5. Lines And Angles Class 7 Exercise 5.2
5.2 Related Angles.
5.3 Pairs Of Lines.
5.4 Checking For Parallel Lines.
6. The Triangle And Its Properties Class 7 Exercise 6.2 Exercise 6.3 Exercise 6.4 Exercise 6.5
6.2 Medians Of A Triangle.
6.3 Altitudes Of A Triangle.
6.4 Exterior Angle Of A Triangle And Its Property.
6.5 Angle Sum Property Of A Triangle.
6.6 Two Special Triangles: Equilateral And Isosceles.
6.7 Sum Of The Lengths Of Two Sides Of A Triangle.
6.8 Right-Angled Triangles And Pythagoras Property.
7. Congruence Of Triangles Class 7 Exercise 7.2
7.2 Congruence Of Plane Figures.
7.3 Congruence Among Line Segments.
7.4 Congruence Of Angles.
7.5 Congruence Of Triangles.
7.6 Criteria For Congruence Of Triangles.
7.7 Congruence Among Right-Angled Triangles.
8. Comparing Quantities Class 7 Maths Exercise 8.2 Exercise 8.3
8.2 Equivalent Ratios.
8.3 Percentage – Another Way Of Comparing Quantities.
8.4 Use Of Percentages.
8.5 Prices Related To An Item Or Buying And Selling.
8.6 Charge Given On Borrowed Money Or Simple Interest.
9. Rational Numbers Class 7 Maths Exercise 9.2
9.2 Need For Rational Numbers.
9.3 What Are Rational Numbers?
9.4 Positive And Negative Rational Numbers.
9.5 Rational Numbers On A Number Line.
9.6 Rational Numbers In Standard Form.
9.7 Comparison Of Rational Numbers.
9.8 Rational Numbers Between Two Rational Number.
9.9 Operations On Rational Numbers.
10. Practical Geometry Class 7 Maths Exercise 10.2 Exercise 10.3 Exercise 10.4 Exercise 10.5
10.2 Construction Of A Line Parallel To A Given Line, Through A Point Not On The Line.
10.3 Construction Of Triangles.
10.4 Constructing A Triangle When The Lengths Of Its Three Sides Are Known (SSS Criterion)
10.5 Constructing A Triangle When The Lengths Of Two Sides And The Measure Of The Angle Between Them Are Known. (SAS Criterion)
10.6 Constructing A Triangle When The Measures Of Two Of Its Angles And The Length Of The Side Included Between Them Is Given. (ASA Criterion)
10.7 Constructing A Right-Angled Triangle When The Length Of One Leg And Its Hypotenuse Are Given (RHS Criterion).
11. Perimeter And Area Class 7 Maths Exercise 11.2 Exercise 11.3 Exercise 11.4
11.2 Squares And Rectangles.
11.3 Area Of A Parallelogram.
11.4 Area Of A Triangle.
11.6 Conversion Of Units.
12. Algebraic Expressions Class 7 Maths Exercise 12.2 Exercise 12.3 Exercise 12.4
12.2 How Are Expressions Formed?
12.3 Terms Of An Expression.
12.4 Like And Unlike Terms.
12.5 Monomials, Binomials, Trinomials And Polynomials.
12.6 Addition And Subtraction Of Algebraic Expressions.
12.7 Finding The Value Of An Expression.
12.8 Using Algebraic Expressions – Formulas And Rules.
13. Exponents And Powers Class 7 Maths Exercise 13.2 Exercise 13.3
13.3 Laws Of Exponents.
13.4 Miscellaneous Examples Using The Laws Of Exponents.
13.5 Decimal Number System.
13.6 Expressing Large Numbers In The Standard Form.
15. Visualizing Solid Shapes Class 7 Maths Exercise 15.2 Exercise 15.3 Exercise 15.4
15.1 Introduction: Plane Figures And Solid Shapes.
15.2 Faces, Edges, and Vertices.
15.3 Nets For Building 3-D Shapes.
15.4 Drawing Solids On A Flat Surface.
15.5 Viewing Different Sections Of A Solid.
NCERT Solutions – Class 7
- RD Sharma Class 7 Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Sanskrit
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English An Alien Hand Supplementary Reader
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English Honeycomb