Get Free NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Ex 2.4 PDF. Polynomials Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions are extremely helpful while doing homework. Exercise 2.4 Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions were prepared by Experienced LearnCBSE.in Teachers. Detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 2 maths class 10 Polynomials Exercise 2.4 provided in NCERT TextBook.
Topics and Sub Topics in Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Polynomials:
|Section Name||Topic Name|
|2.2||Geometrical Meaning Of The Zeroes Of A Polynomial|
|2.3||Relationship Between Zeroes And Coefficients Of A Polynomial|
|2.4||Division Algorithm For Polynomials|
- Class 10 Maths Polynomials Ex 2.1
- प्रश्नावली 2.1 का हल हिंदी में
- Class 10 Maths Polynomials Ex 2.2
- प्रश्नावली 2.2 का हल हिंदी में
- Class 10 Maths Polynomials Ex 2.3
- प्रश्नावली 2.3 का हल हिंदी में
- Class 10 Maths Polynomials Ex 2.4
- प्रश्नावली 2.4 का हल हिंदी में
- Polynomials Class 10 Extra Questions
You can also download the free PDF of Ex 2.4 Class 10 Polynomials NCERT Solutions or save the solution images and take the print out to keep it handy for your exam preparation.
|Number of Questions Solved||5|
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Ex 2.4
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Polynomials Ex 2.4 are part of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths. Here we have given Maths NCERT Solutions Class 10 Chapter 2 Polynomials Exercise 2.4.
Ex 2.4 Class 10 Maths Question 1.
Verify that the numbers given alongside of the cubic polynomials below are their zeroes. Also, verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients in each case:
(i) 2x3 + x2 – 5x + 2; , 1, -2
(ii) x3 – 4x2 + 5x – 2; 2, 1, 1
Ex 2.4 Class 10 Maths Question 2.
Find a cubic polynomial with the sum, some of the product of its zeroes taken two at a time, and the product of its zeroes as 2, -7, -14 respectively.
Ex 2.4 Class 10 Maths Question 3.
If the zeroes of the polynomial x3 – 3x2 + x + 1 are a-b, a, a + b, find a and b.
Ex 2.4 Class 10 Maths Question 4.
If two zeroes of the polynomial x4 – 6x3 – 26x2 + 138x – 35 are 2 ± √3, find other zeroes.
Ex 2.4 Class 10 Maths Question 5.
If the polynomial x4 – 6x3 + 16x2 – 25x + 10 is divided by another polynomial x2 – 2x + k, the remainder comes out to be x + a, find k and a.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
We hope the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Polynomials Ex 2.4, help you. If you have any query regarding Maths NCERT Solutions Chapter 2 Polynomials Exercise 2.4, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.