NEET Merit List 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the results for NEET Exam 2019, on 5th June 2019. NTA has also published the NEET merit list for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) ranks. For the rest of 85% seats, NEET results will be published by the counseling authorities of the respective states.
According to NTA rules, 85% of seats are reserved for the candidates under state quota and the remaining 15% of seats will be for all over India candidates, who can secure admission under All India Quota (AIQ). The counseling procedure will be arranged by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), for this 15% All India Quota seats.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 was held on 5th of May 2019. About 12 Lakh applicants have appeared for NEET 2019 exam to get admissions in various medical and dental colleges in India, for nearly 90,000 seats, Applicants who have scored the cutoff specified by the NEET officials will have their names included in the rank list.
|Provisional Merit List – Round 1||Click Here|
NEET 2019 State – Wise Merit List
The state-wise NEET MBBS Rank list is given here in a tabular form. Students belonging to state – wise quota category can click on the link to check if their name has appeared on the list or not.
|NEET Merit List 2019||Download Links|
|NEET Andhra Pradesh Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
|NEET Bihar Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
|NEET Delhi Merit List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET Gujarat Merit List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET Karnataka Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
|NEET Kerala Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
|NEET MP Merit List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET Maharashtra Merit List 2019||Click Here(Released)|
|NEET Rajasthan Merit List 2019||Click Here(Released)|
|NEET Tamil Nadu Merit List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET Telangana Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
|NEET UP Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
|NEET West Bengal Merit List 2019||Click Here|
|NEET Assam Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
|NEET Manipur Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
|NEET Tripura Merit List 2019||Click Here (Released)|
Click Here (Released)
NEET Merit List 2019
NEET Merit List 2019 will be 0f two categories as mentioned below
- NEET Merit List for 15% All India Quota Seats
- State – wise NEET Merit List for 85% State Quota
NEET Merit List – 15% All India Quota (AIQ)
Candidates, who are among the top 15% ranked in NEET exam, of all qualified candidates, their names will be included in the NEET merit list 2019 for 15% AIQ seats. The All India Quota seats, which is 15% of the total seats of NEET, will be filled up by candidates, across the country irrespective of their states.
The counseling for All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune for the Undergraduate session 2019 – 20 will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Candidates can go to the official website www.mcc.nic.in for more information. Candidates can apply for 15% All India Quota seats as per the regulations of DGHS and once the seats are exhausted, Counselling will be stopped. The specifications and schedule of counseling will be available on the websites of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Medical Education Directorates of States.
Medical Council Committee will allocate these 15% All India Quota seats based on the marks and rank secured by the candidates in NTA NEET 2019. If any AIQ seats are left out in a particular state, then those seats will be allocated to the state quota. But it’s only possible when the concerned officials approve for it.
NEET Merit List – 85% State Quota Seats
85% of seats, which is the remaining seats apart from 15% AIQ seats, will be given to the DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) and it will be forwarded to the state – wise admission granting authorities. Now, this 85 % of the seats for admission in medical and dental colleges will be allotted to the candidates of the respective states. The admission authority of each state will arrange a separate state – wise NEET Merit List for seats under state quota, management quota, and NRI quota, under which students will be getting the admissions.
NEET Merit List – Eligibility
Age: The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age by December 31, 2019.
- Candidates must have compulsorily Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as their subjects in Class 12th or equivalent.
- General Category – Candidate should have passed with 50% marks in qualifying exam and NEET.
- OBC/SC/ST Category – Candidate should have passed with 40% marks in qualifying exam and NEET.
- General – Physically Handicapped Category – Candidate should have passed with 45% marks in qualifying exam and NEET.
- Candidates appearing for Class XII exam may also give NEET and will be admitted on the basis of the provisional certificate.
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
NEET Merit List – Qualifying Percentage
The NEET MBBS Merit list 2019 is based on cut off score, mentioned by the NTA NEET officials. According to administrators, cut off percentage for candidates belonging to General Category is 50 while candidates belonging to OBC, SC and ST Category, the cutoff percentile is 40. The table below will specify a category – wise, qualifying percentage, range of the marks and number of candidates falling into that category for NEET (UG) – 2019 admissions.
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No of Candidates|
|Others||50||701 – 134||704335|
|OBC||40||133 – 107||63789|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40||133 – 107||20009|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40||133 – 107||8455|
|UR & PH||45||133 – 120||266|
|OBC & PH||40||119 – 107||142|
|SC & PH||40||119 – 107||32|
|ST & PH||40||119 – 107||14|
NEET 2019 Final Answer Key
The NEET (UG) – 2019 has been conducted throughout the country on 5th May 2019 and 20th May 2019 in which 15,19,375 candidates were recorded. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Answer Key for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed) for the challenge of Answer Key may be used. This facility is available from 29.05.2019 to 31.05.2019 (upto 11:50 PM).
The Candidates are required to pay online an amount of Rs. 1000/ – (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
The Final answer key is provided in the official website in PDF format. To find the answer key candidate has to visit the official website and click on the link given NEET(UG) Final Answer Key. Candidates can download the PDF format and keep it as reference.
NEET 2019 Results
NEET Result 2019 has been released on 5th June 2019. The result will be revealed in the form of a scorecard. Candidates who have qualified in the NEET 2019 exam can participate in NEET counseling procedure for admission into medical and dental colleges all over India.
- To download the results, students have to go to the official website of NTA NEET and click on Download Result link, given at the homepage.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page, where they need to enter their roll number and date of birth with given security code.
- Submit the details and the result will be displayed on the screen to you.
- Download the result and keep it for future reference.
NEET 2019 Counselling
NEET 2019 Counselling has been started by the NTA authority. The officials will issue a call letter to the merit listed candidates, having the details related to counseling of NEET, such as schedule timing, procedure, fees, etc. The authorities of NTA NEET will be holding the responsibility of counseling. Medical Counseling Committee, MCC, will conduct the counseling both at the national and state level. Then the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), will conduct the NEET 2019 counseling for the following categories:
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical and dental colleges across all states (except Jammu and Kashmir)
- Seats reserved for Wards of Insured Persons (IP quota) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical colleges
- 100% seats in Deemed and Central universities
- Seats at the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
Documents Required for NEET 2019 Counseling
Candidates have to bring following documents at the time of reporting for AIQ counseling of NEET to get admissions in medical and dental colleges.
- NEET 2019 admit card
- NEET scorecard or AIQ rank letter
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- ID Proof(Aadhar card, Pan card, Voter Id, etc)
- Provisional certificate generated online after allotment.
- Community/ Caste certificate (if applicable).
NEET 2019 Rank Vs Per Marks
Know the ranks of the NEET 2019 as per the range of marks obtained by the candidates, here in a tabular form.
|Marks Range||Rank Range||Marks Range||Range Range|
|691 – 699||1||381 – 390||84890 – 93120|
|681 – 690||2 – 7||371 – 380||93121 – 102006|
|671 – 680||8 – 31||361 – 370||102007 – 111483|
|661 – 670||32 – 63||351 – 360||111484 – 121479|
|651 – 660||64 – 122||341 – 350||121480 – 132093|
|641 – 650||123 – 232||331 – 340||132094 – 143344|
|631 – 640||233 – 398||321 – 330||143345 – 155264|
|621 – 630||399 – 639||311 – 320||155265 – 167741|
|611 – 620||640 – 994||301 – 310||167742 – 180986|
|601 – 610||995 – 1505||291 – 300||180987 – 194679|
|591 – 600||1506 – 2169||281 – 290||194680 – 209322|
|581 – 590||2170 – 3084||271 – 280||209323 – 224738|
|571 – 580||3085 – 4202||261 – 270||224739 – 240648|
|561 – 570||4203 – 5615||251 – 260||240649 – 257835|
|551 – 560||5616 – 7433||241 – 250||257836 – 275715|
|541 – 550||7434 – 9493||231 – 240||275716 – 294517|
|531 – 540||9494 – 11885||221 – 230||294518 – 314654|
|521 – 530||11886 – 14629||211 – 220||314655 – 336164|
|511 – 520||14630 – 17816||201 – 210||336165 – 359011|
|501 – 510||17817 – 21337||191 – 200||359012 – 383503|
|491 – 500||21338 – 25229||181 – 190||383504 – 409830|
|481 – 490||25230 – 29528||171 – 180||409831 – 438270|
|471 – 480||29529 – 34037||161 – 170||438271 – 469209|
|461 – 470||34038 – 38947||151 – 160||469210 – 502827|
|451 – 460||38948 – 44227||141 – 150||502828 – 539448|
|441 – 450||44228 – 49907||131 – 140||539449 – 579715|
|431 – 440||49908 – 55928||121 – 130||579716 – 624309|
|421 – 430||55929 – 62506||111 – 120||624310 – 673394|
|411 – 420||62507 – 69529||100 – 110||673395 – 736206|
|401 – 410||69530 – 76981||Less than 100||736207 and more|
|391 – 400||76982 – 84899||—||—|
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), which is basically the All India Pre – Medical Test (AIPMT) is an entrance examination in India for candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses (MBBS, MD, MS) and dental courses (BDS, MDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India. The undergraduate NEET (UG), for MBBS and BDS courses, is presently organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which renders the results to the Directorate General of Health Services at the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as a self – governing autonomous and self – sustained premier testing organization for accompanying the efficient, transparent and international standard test in order to obtain the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions.