NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019: Directorate of Medical Education (DME) will release NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019 by last week of June 2019. Meanwhile, the health and family welfare, the Tamil Nadu government have released an application app of Tamil Nadu NEET 2019, students can track them an application status for NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List by the official link given below.
The Tamil Nadu MBBS Rank List 2019 for admissions to 85% of seats are for state quota MBBS and BDS seats will be based on NEET Score. 3950 MBBS and 1000 BDS Seats are available in various medical and dental colleges of the state will prepare state rank list admissions by DME. NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019 will be prepared for only those candidates who are a domicile of the state and passed NEET 2019.
4th July – According to Indian Express, the selection committee of DME will release Tamil Nadu Merit List tentatively in by 6th July or 8th July.
Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released only for those students who fill the admission form within the last dates. The NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu rank list 2019 will have state candidates rank, name, category, NEET score, and category rank. Students will be called to participate in counseling for seat allocation as per based on their NEET Merit List. The allotment seats will be done strictly based on candidate’s merit position in the rank list, choice opted and considering other factors like reservation and eligibility.
Latest Update: Click here to know your ARNO for MBBS BDS 2019 Admissions.
NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019 for 85% State Quota Seats
Tamil Nadu officials will prepare a separate merit list for state quota, management quota and NRI quota. The rank list will be applicable for filling up only 85% state quota seats while remaining 15% seats under All India Quota seats to be filled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
How To Download NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019?
Follow the following steps to download Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List 2019:
- Step – 1: Visit the official website @ tnhealth.org.
- Step – 2: Click on the link Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List 2019.
- Step – 3: Page will be directed to Tamil Nadu MBBS NEET Rank List opens in PDF format.
- Step – 4: Now check your name or registration number by pressing Ctrl + F.
- Step – 5: Now download your Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List for future reference and admission process.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List
Candidates can find following details in Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List:
- Students Name
- Students Registration Number
- NEET Marks
- TN State Merit Rank
- Students Category
Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List Download Links
Candidates can download NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019 from the table below.
|Name of the Quota||TN MBBS Merit List 2019|
|Minority category candidates for admission to minority colleges||Available soon|
|IRT eligible candidates||Available soon|
NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List Based On NEET 2019 Cut Off
|Category – NEET Cutoff Percentile Based||NEET Cutoff Marks Range 2018||NEET Cutoff Marks Range 2017|
|General – 50||691-119||697-131|
|SC/ST/OBC – 40||118-96||130-107|
|General-PH – 45||118-107||130-118|
|SC/ST/OBC-PH – 40||106-96||130-107|
NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019 – Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or more students have the same rank then the officials will follow the tie-breaker method to resolve the tie. Tie-breaking rules for Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List are listed below:
- Students who have higher marks in Biology will be given the first preference.
- If the still exists students who have higher marks in Chemistry will be considered.
- If a tie still exists Candidates with lesser number of NEET Exam incorrect answers will be considered.
- In case if the tie stills exist, then students with older age will be preferred.
NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019 – NEET 2019 Counselling
After the NEET Tamil Nadu MBBS List is released, students will be allowed to participate in NEET Counselling 2019 as per their merit position so that they can exercise their option secure MBBS/BDS seats selection. NEET 2019 Counselling students have to fill the choice of colleges and courses desire to study. Based on the colleges and courses chosen by students seats will be alloted. However, availability of seats and ranks of the candidates will also be considered.
We hope we have provided all the necessary information regarding NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019. We hope this detailed article on NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this post or NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List 2019. Please comment in the comment section we will get back to the earliest.