NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019: KEA, Karnataka Examination Authority has released the NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019. KEA has released the candidate’s list, those who have registered for medical and dental admissions through NEET 2019. officials released Karnataka NEET Merit List only for the students who qualified NEET 2019 from Karnataka and have registered for counseling on official websites. 85% of seats are for state quota which is conducted by KEA and the rest of 15 % merit list will be released by MCC.
The Provisional Karnataka NEET Rank list released does not grant the right of selection or eligibility. Those candidates whose names are there in Karnataka NEET MBBS Rank List will have to attend for document verification at various verification centers across Karnataka. Candidates who have got their documents verified during CET verification will not have to attend the document verification again. After the completion of successful document verification, candidates will now be included in Verified Karnataka MBBS merit list 2019. Those Students whose name included in verified Karnataka MBBS merit list 2019 he/she will get eligible to participate in further stages of NEET Counselling Procedure for state quota seats. In this article we will provide complete information about NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019, so students stay tuned to this page.
- Karnataka UG-NEET 2019 Revised Seat Matrix Announced. Check from the table below
- Karnataka UG-NEET Seat Matrix released! Check it from the table below.
- KEA has released the verified candidate’s list as per the All India Ranks. Check it from the table below.
- UG – NEET Registration extended till June 28 (up to 5:30 pm)
- UG – NEET Document Verification Schedule Released Click here to check the schedule.
- KEA Has released the provisional list of candidates who have registered for the medical and dental admissions for the state quota seats. Check from the table below
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 – List of Registered Candidates Eligible for Document Verification
KEA has released the list of registered candidates for the UG – NEET medical and dental counseling 2019. NEET MBBS Rank list has been released in PDF Format, students whose names have been included now eligible for document verification. Based on NEET MBBS Rank list officials does not confer any right for selection or eligibility. Eligibility of candidates will only be confirmed after the completion of document verification.
Check the Karnataka NEET Rank List from the table below
|Provisional list of Candidates Registered for medical/dental Counselling – Karnataka||Provisional list of Candidates Registered for medical/dental Counselling – All India Rank Holders|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 | Provisional List of Verified Candidates
|All In India Rank||List of Verified Candidates|
|1 to 100000||Click Here|
|100001 to 200000||Click Here|
|200001 to 300000||Click Here|
|300001 to 400000||Click Here|
|400001 to 600000||Click Here|
|600001 to 900000||Click Here|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 – Revised Seat Matrix Download Links
KEA has released the revised seat matrix for medical and dental UG – NEET 2019 admission. Check it from the table below
|Name of the Quota||Revised Karnataka NEET Seat Matrix|
|Government Quota – General (G)||Available Now|
|Government Quota – Hyderabad -Karnataka (G)||Available Now|
|Government Quota – Special Category (G)||Available Now|
|Private Quota (P)||Available Now|
|NRI Quota (N)||Available Now|
|Other Quota (Q)||Available Now|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 – Seat Matrix Download Links
|Name of the Quota||Karnataka NEET Merit List Link|
|Government Quota – General||Available Now|
|Government Quota – Hyderabad – Karnataka||Available Now|
|Government Quota – Special Category||Available Now|
|Private Quota||Available Now|
|NRI Quota||Available Now|
|Other Quota||Available Now|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 For 85% State Quota Seats
Admissions into Medical and Dental colleges is based on NEET 2019 Score/Rank. NEET 2019 results have been released and all the qualified as per NEET Cutoff candidates now participate in two basic parts such as All India Quota and State Quota. 85% of seats comes under state Quota and 15% of seats come under All India Quota.
All India Quota seats (15%) will include the medical and dental seats from all the government college which will be filled by MCC. Remaining 85% of seats are covered by state quota and are filled by the respective state governments. Thus KEA will release the Karnataka merit list for 85% of seats under state quota.
NEET 2019 Results have been released on June 5th and KEA officials will take time to prepare and publish Karnataka NEET Merit List 2019. we will update in this page once KEA has released NEET MBBS Karanataka Merit List 2019.
How To Download NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019?
Follow the steps as under to download NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List:
- Step – 1: Vist the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Step – 2: Search for the tab Admissions and now Click on the link Medical / Dental.
- Step – 3: You will be redirected to a new page click on Karnataka NEET merit list link for Karnataka & All India rank holders.
- Step – 4: On Screen NEET UG 2019 Karnataka state rank list will be displayed as PDF.
- Step – 5: Now Check Your Name and Registration Number on NEET UG 2019 Karnataka state rank list and download it for future purpose.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank list 2019
Candidates can find the following details on the Karnataka NEET MBBS Merit List 2019:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Application Number
- NEET Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- NEET Score
- NEET All India Rank (AIR)
NEET 2019 Minimum Qualifying Percentile
Candidates will have to obtain a score greater than or equal to the minimum required NEET percentile score to qualify in NEET 2019. Check the NEET 2019 Cutoff score from the table below
|Category||NEET Percentile Cutoff||NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks||NEET 2018 Cutoff Marks|
|OBC / SC / ST||40 Percentile||133-107||118-96|
|PwD – Gen||45 Percentile||133-120||118-107|
|PwD – SC/ ST/ OBC||40 Percentile||119-107||106-96|
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 – NEET Tie Breaking Criteria
If two or more students have the same marks in NEET 2019, following tie break criteria will be used to determine the ranks of the candidates:
- Students who score more marks in biology will be given the first preference
- If the tie continues, candidates with higher marks in chemistry will be given higher preference.
- If the tie still exists, students who gave lesser wrong answers will be considered.
- If the tie still not exists, students with older age will be given better rank.
NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 – NEET Counselling 2019
Procedure for attending NEET Counselling for state quota seats are as follows:
- Firstly students will have to register themselves with KEA to appear for NEET Counseling Procedure for the state Quota seats.
- After the registration is completed, students must go for Document verification to get their documents verified to prove their eligibility.
- After the successful completion of Document verification candidates will receive a Secret key to activate their account for the NEET UG counseling for the state quota seats.
- Now, Candidates can log in to their account as per the given Schedule and Check the seat matrix for choice filling.
- Candidates can fill the options according to their preference. First, there will be a mock allocation for students to have an idea about the seat allocation process.
- After the mock seat assignment, a window is opened to modify the options. Candidates can now change or modify their options if they wish to make an allotment for the original Round 1 seat.
- The candidate can be assigned a seat based on candidate rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate preference, preference, etc.
- Candidates can now use their choice to move on to the next round. Candidates can accept the allotted seat and report to the respective college for admission.
- Subsequent rounds of seat allocation will be held as scheduled and candidates can continue to participate in the next counseling rounds.
Key Points Regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019
Some important points regarding NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 are as under:
- Candidates must register themselves with KEA if they have qualified in NEET 2019.
- Check your details in the rank list and report for the documents verification process as per the schedule with all the necessary documents and photocopies.
- After the document verification officials will provide an acknowledgment and the secret key through which you will be logging into your account in the online mode.
Karnataka NEET 2019 Medical Colleges
|Name of The College||Number of Seats|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur||150|
|A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore||150|
|Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Devanhalli, Bangalore, Karnataka||150|
|Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur||100|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||250|
|Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||100|
|Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi||150|
|Bgs Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150|
|Bidar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bidar||150|
|Chamrajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka||150|
|Dr. Br Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||100|
|East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Bangalore||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Gulbarga||100|
|Father Mullers Institue Of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore||150|
|Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences, Mallasamudra, Mulgund Road, Gadag||150|
|Government Medical College, Mysore||150|
|Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||150|
|Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan||150|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||200|
|Jjm Medical College, Davangere||245|
|JSS Medical College, Mysore||200|
|Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore||150|
|Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli||200|
|Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar||150|
|Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||250|
|Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||250|
|Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||120|
|Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||100|
|Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Kodagu||150|
|Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences, Koppal||150|
|KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore||150|
|K V G Medical College, Sullia||100|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga||150|
|Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya||150|
|MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore||150|
|Mvj Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore||150|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||150|
|Raichur Institute Of Medical Sciences, Raichur||150|
|Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore||250|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Sdm College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad||100|
|Shimoga Institute Of Medical Sciences, Shimoga||150|
|Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur||150|
|Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur||150|
|S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot||150|
|Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar||150|
|Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar||150|
|Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur||130|
|SS Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere||150|
|St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore||150|
|Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka||150|
|The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary||150|
|Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore||150|
Note: That the medical seats indicated can be changed or modified depending on the seats available, approval of seats by MCI, officials decisions, etc. So you can check the table above for reference purpose only.
We hope the detailed article on NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or NEET MBBS Karnataka Rank List 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.