NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2019: KNRUHS Warangal, released the NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2019 on 15th June 2019. Students who want to participate in Telangana NEET MBBS Counseling must register themselves on or before the closing date. Telangana officials publish two types of NEET MBBS Rank list, Provisional NEET Telangana Merit List and Final Telangana Merit List. Students who registered themselves can find their names in Provisional NEET Telangana Merit List. Candidates whose name present in Provisional NEET Telangana Merit List must report to the nodal centers along with the required documents.
After the completion of successful document verification Final Telangana Merit List will be released. Candidates whose name appear in final Telangana merit list can be called for NEET MBBS Telangana Counselling. Read on the article to know more about NEET Telangana Rank Lists 2019. Here we provide all the complete information about NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2019.
NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2019 for 85% Quota Seats
Admission authority prepares a separate Telangana MBBS Rank List 2019 for seats under state quota, management quota, and NRI quota. Rank list will be applicable for filling up 85% state quota seats while the remaining 15% seats are covered under All India quota seats to be filled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
How To Download NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List?
Follow the following steps to download NEET 2019 MBBS Telangana Merit List:
- Step – 1: Visit the official website @ knruhs.in
- Step – 2: Click on the link which shows NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List.
- Step – 3: Telangana MBBS NEET Merit List will display on the screen in PDF Format, Now press Ctrl + F to find your name in NEET Merit List.
- Step – 4: Now download Telangana MBBS NEET Merit List for future reference.
NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List
|Year||Provisional NEET Merit List||Final NEET Merit List|
|NEET Merit List 2019||List of Candidates – Released|
Above NEET Merit List denotes the list of candidates from Telangana state who appeared in NEET UG 2019 and students who secured more than 107 marks. NEET 2019 Cut Off marks for General Category students is 134 marks, for PH category students is 120 marks, for OBC, SC & ST students the cutoff marks are 107.
NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List Eligibility Criteria
|Category||NEET Cutoff Percentile|
NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List Previous Year Cutoff
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th percentile|
|UR & PH||45th percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th percentile|
|SC & PH||40th percentile|
|ST & PH||40th percentile|
Tie-Breaking Criteria for NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List
If two students will secure the same marks then Telangana officials will determine their ranks using the following tie-breaking criteria:
- Students who secure more marks in NEET Biology will be considered
- if the tie still exists, students who score more marks in chemistry will be considered.
- If the tie still continuos students with less number of incorrect answers in NEET-UG will be considered
- At last, candidates whose age will be less will be taken.
We hope the detailed article on NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubts regarding this article or NEET MBBS Telangana Rank List 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.