NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English are solved by experts of LearnCBSE.in in order to help students to obtain excellent marks in their annual examination. All the questions and answers that are present in the CBSE NCERT Books has been included in this page. We have provided all the Class 6 English NCERT Solutions (Honeysuckle, A Pact With the Sun) with a detailed explanation i.e., we have solved all the question with step by step solutions in understandable language. So students having great knowledge over NCERT Solutions Class 6 English can easily make a grade in their board exams.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English – Honeysuckle
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English Honeysuckle Prose
- Chapter 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework
- Chapter 2 How the Dog Found Himself
- Chapter 3 Taros Reward
- Chapter 4 An Indian American Woman in Space
- Chapter 5 A Different Kind of School
- Chapter 6 Who I Am
- Chapter 7 Fair Play
- Chapter 8 A Game of Chance
- Chapter 9 Desert Animals
- Chapter 10 The Banyan Tree
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English Honeysuckle Poetry
- A House, A Home
- The Kite
- The Quarrel
- Where Do All the Teachers Go?
- The Wonderful Words
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English – A Pact with the Sun
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English A Pact With the Sun – Supplementary Reader
- Chapter 1 A Tale of Two Birds
- Chapter 2 The Friendly Mongoose
- Chapter 3 The Shepherd’s Treasure
- Chapter 4 The Old-Clock Shop
- Chapter 5 Tansen
- Chapter 6 The Monkey and the Crocodile
- Chapter 7 The Wonder Called Sleep
- Chapter 8 A Pact with the Sun
- Chapter 9 What Happened to the Reptiles
- Chapter 10 A Strange Wrestling march
CBSE Class 6 English Reading
CBSE Class 6 English Writing
- Message Writing
- Notice Writing
- Postcard Writing
- Telegram Writing
- Paragraph Writing
- Composition Based on Verbal Input
- Composition Based on Visual Input
- Letter Writing
- Application Writing
CBSE Class 6 English Grammar
- Pronouns and Possessive Adjectives
- Agreement of Verb and Subject
- Active and Passive Voice
- Reported Speech
- The Sentence
- The Parts of Speech
- Kinds of Noun
- Uses of Articles (A, An and The)
- Degrees of Comparison
- Correct Use of Verbs
- Correct Uses of Prepositions
- Editing Task (Omissions)
- Editing Task (Error Correction)
- Rearrangement of Words (Jumbled Words)
- Word Power
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English
In this page, each and every question originate with a step-wise solution. Working on NCERT Solutions for Class VI will help students to get an idea about how to solve the problems. With the help of these NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English you can easily grasp basic concepts better and faster. Moreover, it is a perfect guide to help you to score good marks in CBSE board examination. Just click on the chapter wise links given below to practice the NCERT Solutions for the respective chapter.
Advantages of Solving NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English From LearnCBSE.in
- All the Class 6 English NCERT Solutions provided in this page are clear and concise in nature.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English are solved in easily understandable language to help students to grasp everything on the go.
- Accessible to everyone at any time anywhere without any difficulty.
- All the questions are solved strictly based on the NCERT (CBSE) Syllabus and Books. So mastering these solutions will definitely help students to score good marks in the examination.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English Honeysuckle, A Pact with the sun Supplementary Reader, Reading,writing, unseen passages, Grammar given in this page are of free of cost.
We hope the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English provided in this page helps in your board exam preparation. If you have any questions, ping us through the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.