NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Chapter 10 Vector Algebra are part of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths. Here we have given Exemplar Problems for Class 12 Maths Chapter 10 Vector Algebra PDF.
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Chapter 10 Vector Algebra
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Chapter 10 Vector Algebra Solutions is given below.
Short Answer Type Questions
3. Find a unit vector in the direction of PQ, where P and Q have co-ordinates (5,0, 8) and (3, 3,2), respectively.
5. Using vectors, find the value of k such that the points (k, -10, 3), (1, -1, 3) and (3, 5, 3) are collinear.
13. Using vectors, find the area of the triangle ABC with vertices A(l, 2, 3), 5(2, -1, 4) and C(4,5,-l).
14. Using vectors, prove that the parallelogram on the same base and between the same parallels are equal in area.
Long Answer Type Questions
Objective Type Questions
Fill in the Blanks Type Questions
True/False Type Questions
42. Position vector of a point P is a vector whose initial point is origin.
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions
- Chapter 1 Relations and Functions
- Chapter 2 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 3 Matrices
- Chapter 4 Determinants
- Chapter 5 Continuity and Differentiability
- Chapter 6 Application of Derivatives
- Chapter 7 Integrals
- Chapter 8 Applications of Integrals
- Chapter 9 Differential Equations
- Chapter 10 Vector Algebra
- Chapter 11 Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 12 Linear Programming
- Chapter 13 Probability
More Resources for Class 12 Maths
- NCERT Exemplar
- NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions
- Class 12 Maths NCERT Solutions
- RD Sharma Class 12 Solutions
- Class 12 Maths Important Questions
We hope the NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Chapter 10 Vector Algebra help you. If you have any query regarding NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Chapter 10 Vector Algebra, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.