Biology Quick Revision Notes Pdf for Class 12th to 6th CBSE: Biology is one of the most essential subjects out of the three science subjects. It helps students to know the physiology of all living creatures among other things. Biology subject is very important for Class 11 and 12 students as it acts as a foundation for their science career. So, to ace up your board exam preparation, we have provided up to date biology notes for class 6th to 12th which are prepared after scrutinizing the previous years’ question papers and the latest CBSE syllabus.
Our Biology Revision Notes for class 12th to 6th free PDF download is made by subject experts with the best interests of the students in mind. Students should pay attention to these CBSE biology chapter-wise revision notes and make sure that you study in a smart way to score more marks in the exam by attempting all the questions. However, our subject teachers have added small tips and tricks in these CBSE Class 6 to 12 Biology Notes Pdf to ensure that you score what exactly you are looking for. So, go through with the below modules and download Chapterwise Biology Key Notes Pdf for Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
CBSE Class 6th to 12th Biology Notes Pdf for Quick Revision
Biology notes preparation is mandatory for the students for the preparation of CBSE class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 exams. The students who have learned the biology subject with the help of NCER books and Biology Notes can score more marks in the board exams as well as competitive exams. You can also make use of these handwritten notes & revision notes of biology for home assignments that are given by subject teachers before the preboard exams.
These notes are designed by subject experts as per the latest academic year CBSE Syllabus 2020. Experts covered all the chapters in detail based on the NCERT textbook and prepared these biology notes by including important questions and answers along with neat and labelled diagrams. These biology quick revision notes are available in pdf format from 6th to 12th Class students for better preparation and high scores in the exam.
Download Chapterwise Biology Revision Notes Pdf for Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
By studying these notes you will definitely gain an edge over your friends. And if you practice them on a regular basis then you will become a master of Biology. So, download chapter-wise biology notes pdf prepared by expertise biology teachers and score good marks in your final CBSE examinations.
You can utilize these class 6 th to 12 th Biology handwritten notes and keynotes for both board exams and competitive exams like NEET. Hence, students of class 12 to class 6 are advised to click on the links available over here and download biology notes chapter-wise Pdf for free.
Chapter-wise Biology Notes For Class 12
- Chapter 1 Reproduction in Organism Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 3 Human Reproduction Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 4 Reproductive Health Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 7 Evolution Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 8 Human Health and Disease Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology: Principles and Processes Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 12 Biotechnology and its Applications Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 14 Ecosystem Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 16 Environmental Issues Class 12 Notes
CBSE Notes for Class 11 Biology
Unit 1 – Diversity of Living Organism
1. The Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Animal Kingdom
Unit 2 – Structural Organisation ion Plants and Animals
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
Unit 3 – Cell Structure and Function
8. Cell The Unit of Life
10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
Unit 4 – Plant Physiology
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
13. Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
Unit 5 – Human Physiology (A)
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
Human Physiology (B)
19. Excretory Products and their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Coordination
22. Chemical Coordination and Integration
CBSE Class 3 to 10 Science Notes
- Class 10 Science Notes
- Class 9 Science Notes
- Class 8 Science Notes
- Class 7 Science Notes
- Class 6 Science Notes
- CBSE Class 5 EVS
- CBSE Class 4 EVS
- CBSE Class 3 EVS
Tips for Preparing Biology Subject for Class 6th to 12th CBSE Board Exams
Students of class 12th to 6th must follow a few tips which are given below during your biology exam preparation for the board examinations:
- Revise the handwritten notes or experts prepared biology notes
- Practice biology previous year question papers and try to attempt biology mock tests papers regularly.
- Improve your speed by solving or practicing questions as much as you can from study materials compiled in biology notes.
- Prefer focusing on Class 6 to 12 NCERT Biology Books at first while preparing for the exam and solve important questions and sample papers given in these books after the completion of every chapter.
- Keep all your concentration while preparation and make a quick revision notes for biology for revising the key points of all chapters before the exam.
- Put all your hard work and put your best foot ahead for a bright future in the Science stream.
How to Prepare Biology Handwritten Notes for Class 6th to 12th CBSE?
Preparing Biology Notes is necessary for the exams because it helps you to revise all key points chapter wise quickly and make you be confident while appearing the board examination. So, follow the below given important steps to prepare the biology revision notes for CBSE classes 6th to 12th:
- At first, pay more attention to facts and ideas
- Prepare notes by paying attention to the important points of all topics
- Refer to the NCERT books along with the best books & study materials suggested by biology subject teachers to prepare the notes.
- Follow the Biology handwritten notes properly and answer more questions in the exam correctly.
- While preparing the biology notes, you should highlight the key points and explain the concepts, in short, to recall it again at the time of revision before the exam.
H3: FAQs on Biology Key Notes for CBSE Class 6 to 12
1. Where can I get detailed notes for biology to learn for Classes 6 to 12 Boards Exams?
Students can find the detailed chapter-wise Biology Notes for Class 12th to Class 6th CBSE from our site @ learnCBSE.in to view and download for free. These Biology Revision Notes & Key Notes are designed by subject experts, so use them to ace up your exam preparation.
- How do I make biology notes for Exam preparation?
Making accurate biology notes is a must for scoring good marks in the final CBSE Class 6 to 12 Biology examinations. Well, it aids you to save a lot of time during revision. The detailed steps to make biology revision notes for class 12th to 6th CBSE students are provided on this page. Follow them, and prepare precise biology keynotes for the exam preparation.
- Should I make notes of biology from NCERT books?
Yes, you can make your handwritten notes for biology by using Class 6 to 12 Biology NCERT Books as they are prepared by subject experts and as per the instructions given by the CBSE board. Prepare them in a precise way and make use of the Biology Notes for Quick revision before the exam and score more marks in the exam.
- How can I download NCERT CBSE Class 6 to 12 Biology Handwritten Notes & Revision Notes in Pdf for free?
By clicking on the available direct links, you can easily download chapter wise biology Notes from class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th in Pdf format. These quick revision notes for Biology is free of charge for CBSE students & other students who are preparing for competitive exams from our website @ learnCBSE.in