NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019: KEA will organize counseling procedure for NEET MBBS Kerala Students for admission into 85% state quota seats. Students must register into an online website at kea.kar.nic.in for admission into Medical/Dental courses through NEET UG 2019. Students who secured more than or equal to the prescribed NEET Cut off 2019 are eligible for Karnataka MBBS Counselling procedure. Initially, KEA has invited applications from qualified candidates of NEET UG 2019 to register online at the official website between June 15 and June 21, 2019. on students request, KEA has extended the online registration for counseling to 28 June (5: 30 PM). NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka takes place in three rounds including a mop-up round for vacant seats. Qualified candidates from NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka will acquire a seat among 5617 seats in medical colleges and 2181 seats in dental colleges.
Karnataka NEET 2019 1st Round Choice Entry has been Started on 9th July 2019. Click Here for Choice Entry.
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019
The important dates for NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 are tabulated below
|NEET Karnataka Counselling Notification issue date||15-06-2019|
|Online registration start date||15-06-2019 (1 pm)|
|Last date to register||21-06-2019 (5 pm)|
|Last date to pay the registration fees||21-06-2019|
|Display of schedule for offline verification||19-06-2019|
|List of verified candidates released||The first week of July 2019|
|Option Entry (Choice filling)||The first week of July 2019|
|Revised Seat Matrix released||The first week of July 2019|
|Fee Structure for MBBS and BDS courses||The first week of July 2019|
|Publication of Round One Result||The second week of July 2019|
|Fee payment (Choice‐1 and Choice‐2 candidates)||The second week of July 2019|
|Downloading of Admission Order (Only by Choice 1 candidates)||The second week of July 2019|
|Last date for reporting at the allotted college for choice 1 candidates||The third week of July 2019|
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The Basic eligibility criteria are listed below and students are required to submit valid documents while verification process. Here we are providing information about eligibility conditions set by KEA for Counselling
- Students should fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in CET 2006 rules.
- Students must have qualified NEET 2019 UG Exam.
- Candidates should have passed in 2nd PUC with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects. For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B categories, 40% of aggregate marks in these subjects is the minimum requirement.
- Non-Karnataka residents will not be eligible for NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka under reservation criteria.
- Candidate should have studied and passed from any one of the government recognized educational institutes for a period of 7 years.
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen/OCI/NRI with a valid certificate.
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 – Registration
Those candidates who are eligible and interested can register online to participate in the document verification process for admission in BDS and MBBS Private and government colleges, online registration date has been extended to June 28, 2019. Follow the following steps while filling application form:
- Step – 1: Students must visit the official website of Karnataka @ kea.kar.nic.in.
- Step – 2: Now select admissions and click on UG NEET – 2019 and then select “Medical/Dental”.
- Step – 3: Now search for “UG NEET 2019- Online Application” or directly Click Here
- Step – 4: Now click on If you have not registered for medical/ Dental (New User), Click here to register for UG-2019″.
- Step – 5: Read the instruction displayed in “proceed to fill the application form” on the bottom of the page.
- Step – 6: Here you will be asked some details regarding CET eligibility, nationality, PUC exam location. Click on the option that is appropriate to your status.
- Step – 7: In this step student must have to enter all required details along with a valid mobile number.
- Step – 8: After successful completion of registration students will receive an application id and password to the registered number and email address.
- Step – 9: Now register login for once by visiting the official website.
- Step – 10: Followed by logging in, candidates will find these tabs with names such as Student Information, Study Details, Photo & Signature Upload, Declaration, Challan, Payment status, Save as draft and Print Application.
- Step – 11: Fill all the required tabs and move to the next step by clicking save and next.
- Step – 12: Students must upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
- Step – 13: While uploading document students must also pay a fee payment for the application form.
- Step – 14: After the completion of the successful application form, take a print out and save a copy for document verification.
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 – Document Verification
Karnataka Examinations Authority will call the candidates who have registered for document verification to determine the eligibility for MBBS and BDS courses. Candidates who did not attend the document verification of CET 2019 previously and those who have qualified in UG NEET-2019 Examination will have to get their original documents verified in the Helpline Centre to proceed onto the option entry phase of NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka. A total of 29 helpline centers were allotted by KEA for document verification.
Documents to be carried for NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka verification
- Printout of Karnataka MBBS BDS Application Form
- Bank Challan copy
- NEET Admit Card
- Secondary School Certificate
- 2nd PUC or Class 12 mark sheet
- Two passport size recent photograph
- Study certificate attested by Block Education Officer or Deputy Director of Public Instruction (DDPI).
Take a look at the schedule for document verification from the image below:
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 – Seat Classification
Eligible and qualified candidates after the document verification will be allowed to participate in the seat allotment procedure. KEA NEET MBBS Counselling will allow the following types of seats for those who meet the respective eligibility criteria.
- G – Government Seats
- P – Private Seats
- N – NRI Seats
- Q – Others Seats
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 – Option Entry
Eligible candidates will be provided a security secret key after document verification, which will be used to log in to fill out the selection. The candidate can enter the course/college of his choice from the available seats.
Once the options are displayed according to college, category, and course, the candidate must first choose the discipline in the form of option entry. Following the discipline option, the entry form displays a list of medical colleges to choose from. They advise candidates to start filling out options according to their preference as there is no limit. The candidate filled options are the same for all subsequent rounds of seat allocation.
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 – Seat Allotment
After the Choice Filling or Option Entry window is closed, the Seat Matrix is issued by the government. The candidates will be allocated seats on the State Reservation Policy on a merit-cum-preference basis. Vacant seats from the allocation of first round seats will be filled in the second round. Seat allocation results are available online for candidates to refer to after each round
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 – Government MBBS Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats||Hyd/Kar Quota||General|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||250||16||183|
|MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore||150||9||111|
|Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya||150||10||111|
|Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan||150||9||111|
|Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli||200||13||146|
|Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary||150||84||36|
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur||150||84||36|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) MedicalCollege, Gulbarga||100||23||10|
|Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||150||84||36|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) MedicalCollege, Bangalore||100||3||30|
|Mysore Medical College, Mysore||150||9||11|
|Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi||150||10||111|
|Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences, Gadag||150||10||110|
|Chamrajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka||150||10||110|
|Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar||150||9||109|
|Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri||150||9||111|
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019: Government MBBS Colleges
|Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||100||40||3||34|
|Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150||60||4||52|
|M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore||150||60||5||52|
|Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||100||55||16||7|
|MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore||150||82||3||33|
|Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150||83||3||31|
|A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore||150||82||3||32|
|Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore||250||137||4||55|
|Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||100||40||3||34|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur||150||67||5||52|
|Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur||100||55||2||21|
|S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot||150||60||4||52|
|SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad||100||55||2||21|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga||150||60||40||17|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||150||82||25||10|
|Father Mullers Institue of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore||150||82||3||33|
|K V G Medical College, Sullia||100||40||3||34|
|JJM Medical College, Davangere||245||98||7||86|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150||82||3||32|
|Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka||150||83||2||32|
|BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150||60||4||52|
|East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150||60||4||52|
|St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore||150||60|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||200||0||1||9|
NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019 – Helpline
- E-mail: [email protected], : [email protected]
- Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in
- Helpline: 080 – 23 460 460 (Monday-Saturday: From 10.00 am to 6.00 pm)
We hope we have provided all the necessary information about NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019. If you have any doubt regarding this post or NEET MBBS Counselling Karnataka 2019, please comment in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.