HC Verma Concepts of Physics Solutions
HC Verma Concepts of Physics Solutions Volume 1 and Volume 2 are given here. these solutions are intended for students who are solving HC Verma Concepts. These solutions will be helpful in learning and preparation for Engineering and Medical Competitive Entrance Examinations.
Here is a Brief Discussion on the Organisation of the Concepts of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 Books which will help you in using the HC Verma Solutions most effectively. The Book Contains 47 Chapters divided in two volumes part 1 and Part 2. A broad division may be made in the HC Verma Book Solutions as follows :
Chapters 1-14 : Mechanics
15-17 : Waves Including Wave optics
18-22 : Optics
23-28 : Heat and Thermodynamics
29-40 : Electric and Magnetic Phenomena
41-47 : Modern Physics
Each Chapter Contains a description of the physical principles related to that chapter, Objective Type Question and Answers, Multiple Choice Questions, Numerical Problems, Workedout Examples, Short Answer Solutions and Very Short Answer Solutions. Enjoy The Concepts of Physics Part 1 and Part 2.
HC Verma Physics Part 1:
Concepts of Physics Part 1 Contains of 22 Chapters total. This Covers CBSE Class 11 Physics Syllabus and This HC Verma Concepts of Physics Solutions are helpful to who are preparing for Medical and Engineering Aspirants. These Chapters Cover Solutions Of Fluid Mechanics, Kinematics, Gravitation, Optics, Light Waves, Work and Energy and other Topics. These Solutions will help in Preparation and Learning.
HC Verma Solutions for Part 1
- Concept 1: Introduction to Physics
- Concept 2: Physics and Mathematics
- Concept 3: Rest and Motion: Kinematics
- Concept 4: The Forces
- Concept 5: Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Concept 6: Friction
- Concept 7: Circular Motion
- Concept 8: Work and Energy
- Concept 9: Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
- Concept 10: Rotational Mechanics
- Concept 11: Gravitation
- Concept 12: Simple Harmonic Motion
- Concept 13: Fluid Mechanics
- Concept 14: Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
- Concept 15: Wave Motion and Waves on a String
- Concept 16: Sound Waves
- Concept 17: Light Waves
- Concept 18: Geometrical Optics
- Concept 19: Optical Instruments
- Concept 20: Dispersion and Spectra
- Concept 21: Speed of Light
- Concept 22: Photometry
HC Verma Concepts of Physics Volume 2:
HC Verma Concepts Part 2 book has 25 chapters total. These chapters cover topics such as Heat and Temperature,Laws of Thermodynamics, Electric Field and Potential, Gauss’s Law, Capacitors and other topics. These Concepts Part 1 and 2 PDF can be downloaded for future reference.
HC Verma Objective Solutions, Very Short Answer Solutions are useful for all the Class 11 and Class 12 students who are using the books for Physics preparation and Entrance Exams. There are Multiple Choice questions and answers, as well as HC Verma Short Answer Solutions. The Solutions are well Supported by mathematical derivations of Equations, descriptions of laboratory experiments, historical background etc.
HC Verma Solutions for Part 2
- Concept 23: Heat and Temperature
- Concept 24: Kinetic Theory of gases
- Concept 25: Calorimetry
- Concept 26: Law of thermodynamics
- Concept 27: Specific heat Capacities of gases
- Concept 28: Heat Transfer
- Concept 29: Electric field and potential
- Concept 30: Gauss’s Law
- Concept 31: Capacitors
- Concept 32: Electric current in conductors
- Concept 33: Thermal and Chemical Effects of current
- Concept 34: Magnetic field
- Concept 35: Magnetic field due to a current
- Concept 36: Permanent Magnets
- Concept 37: Magnetic properties of matter
- Concept 38: Electromagnetic Induction
- Concept 39: Alternating current
- Concept 40: Electromagnetic Waves
- Concept 41: Electric Current through gases
- Concept 42: Photoelectric Effect and Wave Particle Duality
- Concept 43: Bohr’s Model and Physics of the Atom
- Concept 44: X-rays
- Concept 45: Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices
- Concept 46: The Nucleus
- Concept 47: The Special Theory of Relativity
Harish Chandra Verma (H.C Verma – born 3 April 1952) is an Indian Scientist and professor in the Department of Physics at IIT-Kanpur, India since 1994. His field of research is nuclear physics.
HC Verma Concepts of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 is highly esteemed by Class 11 and Class 12 students and physics lovers for its depth and clarity of presentation of physics concepts.
The HC Verma Solutions can be referred by class 11 and 12 students who are studying physics. This Book Helps you to you complete your Entrance Exams Successfully. This Book Contains Wide range of question and Answers of Varying difficult level so they gradually require more thinking. HC Verma Solutions are helpful for Board Exams of Class 11 and class 12 Students.
Remember, no problem is difficult. Once you Understand the theory, each problem will become easy. So don’t jump to exercise problems before you have gone through the theory, the worked out problems and objectives. Once you Confident in theory, do exercise problems. Concepts of Physics Volume 1 and Volume 2 Solutions are helpful when you might come across difficulty in solving them.
More Resources for CBSE Class 11: