Medical Entrance Exam is conducted every year by different universities to provide admissions to the candidates who want to persevere their Graduation or Post graduations from the Medical colleges, hospitals or institutes. These exams are administered by various national and state-level institutes or universities. Even this year, the entrance exam for Medical programs will be conducted for admittance in the next academic session, i.e. 2019-2020.
Medical Entrance Exams 2019-20 | Medical Entrance Exams after 12th
There are many important entrance exams for Medical courses for which candidates can apply such as AFMC, AIIMS, AIPMT, AMU CAT, BHU PMT, SRMC, UPMT, VCI, etc. The objective of conducting these entrance exam is the selection of candidates for admittance in the various medicine courses available in different medical institutes & hospitals at multiple level such as diploma, degree, post-diploma, postgraduate degree, and research.
Here, we are producing you a list of national and state-level Medical entrance examinations which are conducted for admissions in topmost institutes of the country. Candidates can check below the Medical Entrance Exams 2019 Forms Date (Tentative).
- Publication of Information Brochure: 1st week of Nov 2019
- NEET 2020 exam date: 1st week of May 2020
- Declaration of NEET 2020 Result: 1st week of Jun 2020
- NEET 2020
- NEET Result
- NEET Counselling
- NEET Merit List
- NEET Previous Year Question Papers
JIPMER MBBS 2020
- Application form available from: 1st week of Mar 2020
- JIPMER Entrance Exam – 1st week of Jun 2020
- Declaration of Merit list – 4th week of Jun 2020
CMC Vellore 2020
- Online Registration Start – Third week of February 2020
- Examination Group A – Third week of May 2020
- Examination Group B – Third week of May 2020
- Group A Result: Last week of July 2020
- Group B Result: First week of August 2020
MP DMAT 2020
- Online registration for MP DMAT examination will start from May 2020
- Last date for receipt of the filled examination form will be June 2020
- Last date for fee submission: June 2020
- Date of examination: June 2020
Punjab PMET 2020
- Date of issuing of online Application Form is first week of March 2020.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is last week of March 2020.
- Date of written test is first week of May 2020
- Tentative month of release of result is June 2020
NEET PG 2020
- Availability of Application Form – 1st week of Nov 2019
- Last date to fill application form – 3rd week of Nov 2019
- Last date for payment of application fees – 3rd week of Nov 2019 upto
- Admit Card Release – 4th week of Dec 2019
- NEET PG 2020 Exam date – 1st week of Jan 2020
- Declaration of Result – 4th week of Jan 2020
AIIMS PG 2020
AIIMS DM/MCh (3 years)/ MD (Hospital Admin)
AIIMS PG 2020 January Session
- Availability of Online Registration Form – 06 July 2019
- Entrance Examination (Stage 1) – 03 Nov 2019
- Result – 07 Nov 2019
- Departmental Assessment (Stage 2) – 18-20 Nov 2019
- Final Result – 26 Nov 2019
AIIMS PG 2020 July Session
- Availability of Online Registration Form – to be announced
- Entrance Examination (Stage 1) – 04 Apr 2020
- Result – 09 Apr 2020
- Departmental Assessment (Stage 2) – 21-23 Apr 2020
- Final Result – 01 May 2020
AIIMS PG (MD/MS/MCh/DM/MDS- 6 years)
|Events||January 2020||July session 2020|
|Entrance Examination (Stage 1)||17 Nov 2019||03 May 2020|
|Result||22 Nov 2019||08 May 2020|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage 2)||to be announced||to be announced|
|Final Result||to be announced||to be announced|
- Offline Application form start – January 2020
- Offline Application form close – April 2020
- Online Registration start – April 2020
- Online Registration close – May 2020
- Admit Card – June 2020
- Exam Date – June 2020
- Result Declaration – June to July 2020
- Counselling – July to August 2020
SVNIRTAR CET 2020
- Publication of Application form on the website – April 2020
- Post Graduation Entrance test – Last week of June 2020.
- Declaration of Result – 3rd week of July 2020.
- Counseling – First week of August 2020.
- Publication of Application form on the website – April 2020
- Post Graduation Entrance test – First week of June 2020.
- Declaration of Result – Last week of June 2020.
- Counselling – Last week of July 2020.
AIA PGET 2020
- AIAPGET 2019 online registration – 2nd week of May 2020.
- Last date to apply – 3rd week of June 2020.
- Last date of successful final transaction of fee (through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking upto 11.50 p.m) – 3rd week of June 2020.
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only – Last week of June 2020.
- Availability of AIAPGET 2019 admit card – First Week of July 2020.
- Date of APA PGET 2020 Exam – Second week of July 2020.
- Issuance of answer keys – Third week of July 2020.
- Last date to submit objection – Last week of July 2020.
- Declaration of result – August 2020.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Medical Entrance Exam
- Application form release – 4th week of November 2019
- Last date to submit application form – 2nd week of January 2020
- Correction in application form (starts) – 2nd week of January 2020
- Correction in application form (ends) – 3rd week of January 2020
- Final status update – 4th week of January 2020
- Admit Card availability – 3rd week of May 2020
- Exam date – 28th June 2020
- Result declaration – 7th July 2020
- First counseling – 3rd week of July 2020
- Second counseling – 3rd week of August 2020
- Open counseling – 4th week of September 2020
PGIMER 2020 Medical Entrance Exam
The PGIMER 2020 Exam dates for January session various events can be checked below:
For MD/MS Courses
- Starting of Online application – 1st week of October 2019
- Last date for application submission – 1st week of November 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 1st week of November 2019
- Availability of admit card – 4th week of November 2019
- Exam date – 24th November 2019
- Announcement of Result – 25th November 2019
- 1st counselling date – 16th December 2019
- 2nd counselling – 10th January 2020
- 3rd counselling 18th January 2020
- 4th counselling 24th January 2020
For DM/MCH and DM Hospital Administration
- Starting of online application – 2nd week of October 2019
- Last date of submission of application – 2nd week of November 2019
- Last date for fee payment – 2nd week of November 2019
- Last date of fee payment through E-Challan – 3rd week of November 2019
- Exam date – 15th December 2019
- Result – 16th December 2019
- Clinic/ practical exam – 17th December 2019
- Counselling begins – 18th December 2019
AFMC Nursing 2020 Medical Entrance Exams
- Notification update – 2nd week of November 2019
- Application form release – 2nd week of November 2019
- Submission of application form – 4th week of November 2019
- Admit card publish date – 4th week of December 2019
- AFMC Nursing exam date – 2nd week of January 2020
- Result declaration – 1st week of March 2020
- Interview Month of April 2020
Banasthali University Aptitude Test – BUAT 2020
- Availability of online application form 1st week of February 2020
- Last date to submit the application form Last week of April 2020
- Date of issue of admit card 10-15 days before the exam
- Date of examination 1st week of June
- Declaration of Result June 2020
- Counseling June 2020
JUEE 2020 Medical Entrance Exam
- Date of Examination JUEE 2020 – Last week of July 2020.
NIMS Entrance Examination [NIMSEE] 2020
- Application process: Start Date Third week of April 2020
- Application process: End Date Fourth week of June 2020
- Availability of admit card Fourth week of June 2020
- NIMSEE Entrance Exam Fifth week of June 2020
SRHU CEENPB 2020 (Swami Rama Himalayan University Common Entrance Examination in Nursing, Paramedical & Bio-Science)
- Application Form Start Date – April 8, 2019
- Application Form Last Date – June 4, 2019
- Release of Admit Card – June 20, 2019
- SRHU CEENPB 2019 Exam – June 30, 2019
- SRHU CEENPB 2019 Results Date – July 9, 2019
- Counseling Begins From – July 19, 2019
National Exit Exam – NEXT 2020
National Exit Examination (NEXT) is currently a proposed amendment to be brought in the form of a test that will be regulated at final year MBBS level for all the MBBS enrolled students in India. It is currently proposed under the National Commission Medical Bill (NMC).
List of Medical Entrance Exams 2019 – 2020
- Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges [CETPPMC]
- Madhya Pradesh Dental/Medical Association Test [MP DMAT]
- All India Pre Medical Test [AIPMT]
- CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam [CMC Vellore]
- Punjab Pre Medical Entrance Test [Punjab PMET]
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research MBBS Entrance Exam [JIPMER MBBS]
- Christian Medical College [CMC Vellore PG]
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test [NEET]
- All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination [AIPGMEE]
- AIIMS Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam [AIIMS PG]
- Uttarakhand Ayush Pre Medical Test[UAPMT]
- Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training And Research Common Entrance Test [SVNIRTAR CET]
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance PG [NEET PG]
- NEXT Exit Exam [NEXT]
- All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test [AIA PGET]
- AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam [AIIMS Nursing]
- Armed Forces Medical College Nursing Exam [AFMC Nursing]
- Banasthali University Aptitude Test [BUAT]
- Jagannath University Entrance Examination [JUEE]
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test [DAVV CET]
- NIMS Entrance Examination [NIMSEE]
- Swami Rama Himalayan University Common Entrance Examination in Nursing, Paramedical & Bio-Science [SRHU CEENPB]
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research [PGIMER]
Students of Class 12th are eligible to give entrance exam for getting admissions in Medical colleges or universities. They should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subjects, from a recognised board. Usually the Entrance Examination for admission in the degree and diploma courses is conducted separately at state level and all India level. Though, the Entrance Examination for admission in the postgraduation and research courses is done on state and all India basis.
Medical is a high profile professional programme among the learners after their Class 12th. It is one of the most strived career areas in the country. There are different Medical entrance exams arranged across the nation to find the eligible students for admissions into different medicine programmes. There are many career opportunities in the outside world which the candidates can seize once they have completed their graduation or post-graduation. If one qualifies in the merit list of an Entrance Examination, they can be placed on a platform from where one can choose a number of Career Options available in the field of medicine.