Yashad Sumedha Scholarship 2020: Sumedha Scholarship is an initiative of Sumedha, a non-profit society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1958. Its primary objective is to assist meritorious students from economically weaker sections of society to complete their education.
Sumedha Scholarship is formally called the Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship. The society partnered with Hindustan Zinc Limited to introduce the scholarship. The scholarship is primarily targeted for students pursuing their first-semester B.Tech (2020).
Sumedha Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the following criteria to be deemed eligible to avail of the Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship.
- The candidate must be pursuing the first semester of B.Tech in any government institution.
- The candidates must be a domicile of Rajasthan
- Candidates must have obtained not less than 75% marks in the senior secondary examination
- Candidate’s annual family income must be less than INR 2.5 lakhs
Yashad Sumedha Scholarship Dates
The application window opens from August 2020 (Tentative).
The list of Selected Candidates will be uploaded on the official website by October.
Sumedha Scholarship Rewards
Selected candidates will receive a scholarship amount of INR 20,000 per annum.
Yashad Sumedha Scholarship Application Process
- Interested candidates must visit Sumedha’s official website at http://www.sumedha.org/yashad-sumedhascholarship/index.php
Note: The link will become active only during the application window, which is scheduled to become live from August 2020, tentative
- Read the instructions before proceeding
- Register as a new user
- Follow the steps and you will have a login ID and password
- Now, sign in with your new login ID and password
- Click “Fresh Apply” to access the application
- Fill in the prescribed details in the application form
- Download the same in PDF format and attach supporting documents. Send the documents to the address mentioned below:
5 Keshav Vihar,
Gopalpura Bypass Road,
Jaipur – 302018
Note: The documents have to be attested by the Head of Institution where the student is studying.
Documents Required for Sumedha Scholarship
Ensure that the following documents are readily available during the application process:
- Self-attested copies of 10th marks card
- Self-attested copies of 12th marks card
- 5 photos of the applicant
- Income certificate
- Copy of ration card
- Copy of bank passbook cover (Account number and IFSC code must be clearly seen)
- A copy of fee receipt
Sumedha Scholarship Contact us
Sumedha, 5, Keshav Vihar, Gopalpura Byepass Road, Jaipur-302018 (Rajasthan) Website: www.sumedha.org
FAQ’s on Yashad Sumedha Scholarship 2020
How to apply for Sumedha Scholarship?
Candidates must download the scholarship form from Sumedha’s official website and send it to the address mentioned in the article.
When is the last date to apply?
To be announced. Please register at AplusTopper to get notified through email and SMS.