Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019: ACC has declared the vidyasaarathi scholarship for students for the year 2019-20. This scholarship is only available for students that are residing near the ACC plant across the PAN India. ACC vidyasaarathi scholarship is available for the candidates that are pursuing ITI, undergraduate courses, BE/BTECH, or Diploma courses. This scholarship program is designed for students that are pursuing any graduation courses like bachelors in commerce, science, arts, or any subsequent branches. This scholarship program is only available for students that are residing near the ACC plant across India. It is not available for the ACC employees or their children.
Vidyasaarathi is an initiative by the NSDL e-governance infrastructure limited in order to reduce the gap in education finance in the country through online means. Students can search through this portal for various education finance schemes that they are qualified for. Industries, fund providers, corporates can promote skill development by organizing education schemes ib vidyasaarathi and these managed schemes. This solution would manage the online education finance lifecycle that is reviewing and submission of an application, disbursement of funds, scholarship awards, and renewal of education finance.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019 Last Date is 4th October 2019. In this article, we are providing information about Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019. Read on to find more about Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019
The online application for the vidyasaarathi scholarship Start date has been extended from 1st August 2019 to 9th October 2019. While the last date for submission of the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship application form 30th September 2019 to 04th November 2019.
- The scholarship amount differs for students based on their current program.
- The basic scholarship amount is up to Rs.5000.
- For diploma students, the scholarship amount is up to Rs.20,000.
- While for ITI students, the scholarship amount is up to Rs.20,000.
- For B.E./B.TECH students, the scholarship amount is up to 30,000.
- For undergrads, financial assistance is up to Rs.5000.
Vidyasarathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria differ based on the program taken by students.
- For undergrad, the basic minimum marks in HSC should be 50%.
- For BE or BTech students, the minimum marks are 50% in HSC and 50% in diploma.
- For ITI, the minimum is 35% in SSC.
- For diploma, the minimum is 50% in SSC.
- This scheme is available for the students who have a family income from Rs.0 to Rs.5,00,000 per annum.
- This scholarship is not available for ACC employees and their children.
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Class 10th
- 12th Mark sheet 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students)
- 2nd year passing mark sheet (for 3rd year students)
- Student Bank Passbook
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fees receipts
- Latest Income certificate
- Optional document PAN No/Voter ID card/Passport
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019 Application Form
Below are the steps to apply for ACC vidyasaarathi scholarship 2019
- Go to the official portal of the vidyasaarathi scholarship which is vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- Sign up your profile by providing various details through the link given on the right-hand side of the homepage.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form and complete your profile by login to the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Login.
- Search for the relevant schemes available on the portal for you and apply for the scholarship.
- Upload the required documents and click on the submit button.
Documents Required for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of address
- Proof of identity
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet
- Passing marksheet of 1st year for 2nd-year students
- Passing marksheet of 2nd year for 3rd-year students
- Admission confirmation letter
- Student’s bank passbook
- College fee receipts
- Latest income certificate
- PAN card, voter ID, passport are optional
All these documents uploaded should be clear and must be uploaded in .png or .jpeg format only.
FAQ’s on Vidyasaathi Scholarship
What are some of the features of the vidyasaarathi scholarship portal?
The vidhyasarathi portal provides a single window to access all the necessary information and make the application for the educational scholarship. Below are some of the features of the portal:
- You can apply to multiple educational schemes and scholarship
- There is relevant information for various educational scholarships.
- The facility is available for corporates to download the scholarship applications and also review them.
- Facilities for corporates or educational institutes to register online.
How to apply for the educational scholarship using vidyasaarathi?
In order to apply for the scholarship, students need to login to the official portal of vidyasaarathi. Then there is an option for filling the basic details and scheme related details for the candidate.
What to do if I have not received the activation link on an email address?
If you have not received any activation link on your email ID then you can check the junk folder or spam mail in your mailbox. You can also contact the customer care for more details.
How can we check the vidyasaarathi scholarship 2019 status?
Students can check by visiting the official website of the vidyasaarathi scholarship 2019.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.