V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2020 (उज्जवल भाव्य विद्वता 2020): An initiative of V-Mart, the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship is primarily aimed at providing financial assistance to meritorious students from economically weaker sections of the society. Class 10 students are eligible to apply for the scholarship and avail of its benefits.
The Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship aims to bring betterment to society by tackling two primary issues – unemployment and poverty. Enabling youths to complete their education resolves the aforementioned issues. Read on to explore the eligibility criteria, the amount awarded and other details of the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the following criteria before proceeding with the scholarship application.
- Must be between 14 to 16 years of age
- Must have secure, not less than 75% marks in class 10
- Must have passed class 10 in the year 2019
- Annual family income of the candidate’s family must be less than INR 2,00,000
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Amount
- 500 scholarships with an award of INR 10,000 each will be awarded to successful candidates.
- However, the selection committee can reward select students with INR 20,000 based on their needs and background.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Dates
Application Start Date: June 2020 (tentative).
Ujjwal Scholarship 2020 Last Date: September 2020 (tentative).
V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2020 Online Registration/Application is as follows:
- Visit the official website at V-Mart, click here to apply.
- Register with your Google/Email/Facebook account
- Fill in the relevant details in Ujjwal Bhavishya Application Form.
- upload the prescribed documents
- Review and cross-verify details before submitting the scholarship.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their application.
- Shortlisted candidates will then be called for a telephonic interview for final selection
Documents Required for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
Ensure that the following documents are readily available:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Copy of ID proof
- Class 10 marks card
- Income certificate/ proof of income
FAQs on Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
When is the application period starting for the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship?
Candidates can start accessing the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship application form from June 2020 (tentative).
When is the last date to submit the application?
September 2020 (tentative).
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.