UGAM Scholarship 2019-2020: UGAM Scholarship Also known as the UGAM Legrand Scholarship France, the program is primarily meant to aid talented and aspiring students to pursue Post Graduation courses at one of the higher educational institutions in France. ugam Legrand scholarship program 2020 last date is July 25, 2020.
UGAM Legrand Scholarship for girls provides many benefits for the scholars from monthly stipends to cover the cost of living to coverage of tuition fees. Ugam Legrand scholarship is open for aspirants wishing to pursue courses in Management or Science and Engineering at the Post Graduation level. Read on to explore more about the UGAM Legrand Scholarship result, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
UGAM Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To ensure eligibility, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess Indian citizenship and should be residing in India
- The annual family income of the candidates must be less than INR 10 lakhs.
- Candidates that belong to families of armed forces martyred on duty are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be under 30 years of age on the application date
- Candidates must possess a professional qualification, a diploma or degree in their specialization.
- Candidates should have obtained admission for the aforementioned courses from a reputable French University starting from September 2020.
- Candidates in France currently pursuing an M1 are not eligible.
UGAM Scholarship Benefits
- Tuition fee waiver or monthly stipend to cover living expenses will be provided.
- A visa fee waiver will also be provided.
- Scholars can renew the scholarship for the second year of their program based on academic performance at the M1 level.
UGAM Scholarship Application Process
- Students must visit the online portal at http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/ and submit their application with the prescribed documents
- Passport size photo
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s first page of the passport
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max)
- Marks cards – from high school to university. These are to be attested by a gazetted officer.
- Evidence that the candidate has been unconditionally accepted for the selected course
- A statement of purpose indicating in detail about what the candidates plan to do when in France.
- French Language certification (DALF/ DELF) – if applicable
- Document or proof detailing family income
- Proof of employment or internship record
- Letter of recommendation from the university (not compulsory).
- Applications are accepted in online mode only.
- The last date to submit the UGAM Legrand Scholarship application form is 25th July 2020.
Note: The documents attached must be in PDF, Word or JPEG format. Other formats are strictly not accepted.
UGAM Scholarship Selection Process
- Candidates will have their applications initially screened and scrutinized.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for a telephonic interview.
- Final scholars will be selected thereafter (either direct / skype/telephonic based on the candidate’s location).
- A final selected list of student’s names will be published on the website and a personalized scholarship award letter will be issued by Legrand.
UGAM Scholarship Dates
The application window for Ugam Legrand Scholarship program will open in March 2020 (Tentative).
For more information or queries, write to [email protected]
FAQ’s on UGAM Scholarship
What is the official website to access the UGAM Scholarship application form?
Students will have to visit http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/ to access the application form. New users will have to register and then use their generated user ID and password to log in.
When is the application period beginning for the Scholarship?
The application window for the scholarship will open in March 2020 (Tentative).