Udacity Scholarship: Udacity presents lifetime learning for millions of students to obtain new skills they require for the jobs they want. Udacity scholarships execute this opportunity more possible for scholars all around the earth. There are around 10 scholarships launched by Udacity. Till now 22,000 students have been awarded by rewards in 48 countries across the world.
Below is the list of Udacity scholarships as per the latest news available.
- Edge Development with Intel
- White House Pledge to America’s Workers
- Bertelsmann Tech Scholarship
- Secure and Private AI Challenge Scholarship from Facebook
- Udacity KPIT Autonomous Tech Scholarship
List of Udacity Scholarship India
Edge Development with Intel: This scholarship program declared at the Intel AI Summit and the Future of Education and Workforce Summit in San Francisco will encourage professional developers involved in advanced learning, especially in-depth knowledge and computer vision, to stimulate the improvement and deployment of high-performance computer vision and comprehensive learning solutions.
Computer vision and AI at the edge are growing instrumental in powering everything from factory assembly lines and retail inventory administration to hospital urgent care medical imaging devices like X-ray and CAT scans. This program will guide volubility in some of the most cutting-edge technologies.
White House Pledge to America’s Workers: Udacity confirms the White House Pledge to America’s Workers, financing 100,000 tech and analytics scholarships for workers in the United States. Across the next five years, they will expend 100,000 Udacity tech and analytics scholarships for workers in the United States, co-operating with local leaders and private sector companies to promote workforce growth and create local learning societies.
Udacity’s awards will provide America’s workers with the abilities they want to achieve in high-paying, future-proof careers in areas such as front-end web development, mobile app development, and data analytics.
Bertelsmann Tech Scholarship: Bertelsmann is financing 15,000 scholarships in Data, AI, and Cloud-Computing in connection with Udacity, and have announced that applications are presently open. As we bestowed at the beginning this year, this new scholarship program–part of a three-year pledge by Bertelsmann to fund 50,000 scholarships–is an extension of our business and of our collective works to improve learning opportunities in developing technologies to scholars crosswise the globe.
Secure and Private AI Challenge Scholarship from Facebook: This scholarship program published at F8, the Facebook Developer Conference in San Jose, will allow students to gain abilities in Federated Learning, Differential Privacy, and Encrypted Computation with the advantage of substantial alliance help from Udacity.You will discover how to use the latest privacy-preserving technologies, such as OpenMined’s PySyft.
PySyft elongates PyTorch and other deep learning means with the cryptographic and shared techniques needed to safely and securely train AI models on categorised private data while managing users’ privacy. Students will also have the occasion to get their access to a full scholarship to either the Deep Learning Nanodegree program or the Computer Vision Nanodegree program with Udacity.
This program has two stages:
- Phase 1: 5,000 call scholarships to a scholarship request course based on Facebook’s newly published Secure and Private AI course with Udacity. This challenging course will last for three months, and program participants will get assistance from community managers for the term of the program. They will be a member of a vibrant student community.
- Phase 2: 300 top-performing students from phase 1, who exhibit leadership and dedication to practicing secure and private AI for the public good, will go on to receive full scholarships for either the Deep Learning or Computer Vision Nanodegree programs.
Udacity KPIT Autonomous Tech Scholarship
Udacity and KPIT have built a new scholarship for ambitious independent vehicle engineers in India. Successful candidates will start Udacity’s Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program, and the best performers will get a job interview with KPIT. Udacity has declared the Autonomous Tech Scholarship, a new trial with global technology firm KPIT. They have partnered with KPIT to give scholarship shots to citizens of India who are excited to join the world of self-governing technology and develop their professions in this transformational area. The scholarship experience is divided into two phases:
Scholarship Phase 1
All applications will be reviewed thoroughly, following which they will choose around 500 winners to start Term 1 of Udacity’s Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program. Registered students will later have two months to complete Term 1 successfully. Throughout your studies, you will examine theories such as computer vision and sensor fusion, and discover how to implement deep learning to automotive difficulties. You will use these newly-learned methods in real-world outlines centered on topics such as the discovery of lane lines, the prophecy of steering wheels angles, and more.
Scholarship Phase 2
The top 100 performers in Term 1 of the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program will get the occasion to examine with KPIT for global job opportunities. Each candidate who successfully interviews and gets employed will additionally get free registration into Term 2 of the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program, to assure you are able to resume your studies and make the most of your new job opportunity.
Udacity Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility requirements to apply for scholarships provided by Udacity.
|Edge Development with Intel||The application is for individuals with some AI exposure who want to deepen their understanding of Computer Vision and Deep Learning. The application process, as well as the student experience in the course, will be in English, and all Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.|
|White House Pledge to America’s Workers||Anyone that is 18+ years old and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a valid work permit.
No experience required
|Bertelsmann Tech Scholarship||Both freshers and experienced Candidates 18 years of age or older|
|Secure and Private AI Challenge Scholarship from Facebook||Candidates 18 years of age or older|
|Udacity KPIT Autonomous Tech Scholarship||Candidates who are Indian residents, who are 18 years of age or older, and who ideally have at least two years of work experience in related fields and/or technologies.|
Udacity Scholarship Application Process
Edge Development with Intel
- Apply through www.udacity.com/intel-edge-ai-scholarship
- Below are the important dates related to this scholarship application
|Applications due date||December 10, 2019 (12 pm Pacific Time)|
|Recipients Notified date||December 12, 2019 (9 am Pacific Time)|
|Recipients begin program||December 16, 2019 (9 am Pacific Time)|
White House Pledge to America’s Workers
- Online applications for the scholarships open in early 2020.
- Candidates who are interested have to apply through www.udacity.com/pledge-to-americas-workers
Bertelsmann Tech Scholarship
- Applications will close on November 6, 2019
- Apply online through www.udacity.com/bertelsmann-tech-scholarships
Secure and Private AI Challenge Scholarship from Facebook
|Applications due date||May 21, 2019 (9 pm Pacific Time)|
|Recipients Notified date||May 30, 2019 (9 am Pacific Time)|
|Recipients begin program||May 30, 2019 (9 am Pacific Time)|
- Apply online through www.udacity.com/facebook-AI-scholarship
- The application is for all who want to expand their deep learning knowledge and are at least 18 years of age. The application process, as well as the student experience in the course, will be in English.
Udacity KPIT Autonomous Tech Scholarship
- Applications for the scholarship started on November 1, 2018
- The last date to apply is November 10, 2018
- Candidates chosen for Phase 1 of the scholarship will be notified on November 12, 2018
- Accepted students will begin Term 1 of their Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program on November 15, 2018
- Apply online through in.udacity.com/kpit-scholarship.
Udacity Scholarship General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions pertain to all Udacity and Udacity-affiliated scholarship programs. Check the particular scholarship rules for further eligibility criteria. Application to a Udacity scholarship program creates an agreement to all of the following terms and conditions:
- Udacity, Inc. and scholarship sponsors (“Sponsors”) may give scholarships from time-to-time to the public or a part thereof to be used via Udacity programs and courses.
- Eligibility guidelines may change per program and will be available on the particular scholarship web page. The application deadline must meet all eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship amount is not redeemable or refundable for money and may not be applied to any program other than the program for which the scholarship was awarded. Udacity will not be liable for any taxes levied upon the beneficiary by the recipient’s government or taxing government. Scholarship champions will be responsible for any further educational investments.
- Scholarship champions can only get one scholarship per scholarship competition or present but may ask for multiple awards at the same time or at different times.
- Scholarship prizes are final and non-transferable.
- Candidate acknowledges that all data included in the application is accurate to the best of the Candidate’s knowledge and that application matters that need proof of ability will be the primary work of the Candidate.
- Candidate confirms that the names of scholarship champions may be listed on Udacity’s websites.
- If Udacity is partnering with a Sponsor, submitted applications and program performance data, including Candidate contact information, may be shared with that Sponsor.
- Udacity holds the right to withdraw awards if a winner no longer satisfies the eligibility norms or if there is a violation of these or other Udacity terms.
- Udacity workers are not eligible to apply for any Udacity scholarship programs.
- Candidates who are subject to or live in nations subject to U.S. trade limitations are unsuitable for applying for any Udacity scholarships.
- The candidate accepts and acknowledges that participation in a sponsored scholarship does not constitute any relationship, business, or privity with the Sponsor and the Candidate will hold Sponsor safe in any conflict arising from the scholarship competition or offer.
- Candidate agrees that any conflict with Udacity with regard to any scholarship competition or offer will be first addressed through discussion in good faith and if no resolution comes from that negotiation within 30 days, then by agreement offered by JAMS, by JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, excluding any laws or methods governing or allowing class actions.
FAQ’s on Udacity Scholarship
What is Udacity Scholarship?
Udacity presents lifetime learning for millions of students to obtain new skills they require for the jobs they want. Udacity scholarships execute this opportunity more possible for scholars all around the earth.
What is the “Bertelsmann Technology Scholarship Program”?
Bertelsmann is launching a global education initiative to strengthen people’s tech skills: over a three-year period, Bertelsmann is investing several million euros in funding as many as 50,000 tech scholarships on the online education platform Udacity. The first year of the scholarship consists of 15,000 seats for Challenge Courses in Cloud, Data and AI, followed by 1,600 full scholarships to the Cloud DevOps Engineer, Data Analyst and Deep Learning.
How do you get selected for udacity scholarship?
The winners will be selected by Udacity in its sole discretion. Judges will evaluate each Participant’s coursework in eligible courses and Nanodegree programs and select winners based on the below criteria: Satisfactory completion of the application for the Scholarship.
Who is eligible to apply for a pledge to America’s workers’ scholarship?
To receive one of these scholarships, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident with a valid work permit. You must also be at least 18 years old and complete the application in full. This initiative is reserved for lower-income individuals looking to learn the in-demand skills needed to land higher-paying jobs and advance their careers.
What are the criteria for earning a follow-up Nanodegree?
From the 5,000 challenge course scholars, 300 will be selected for the full Nanodegree program scholarship based on:
- Successful completion of the challenge course
- Level of participation and support of classmates in the student community
- Commitment to using lessons from the course for practical, beneficial purposes
- Re-assessment of essays from the original scholarship application
- All the selection criteria used in Phase 1.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.