TS EAMCET Results 2019: TS EAMCET Results 2019 will be announced by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy, Veterinary, etc.,) Common Entrance Test. Candidates, who will pass this test can use the scorecard for various undergraduate courses such as B.Tech/B.E./ Bio. Tech/ B.Pharm/B.Sc. etc. TS EAMCET Results 2019 has been declared on 10th June 2019.
TS EAMCET Counselling Registration has been started on June 24, 2019. Click here to check Counselling dates and process.
The results for TS EAMCET is expected to be declared after 27th May 2019. This is conducted for the Second time in Telangana state through Computer Based mode. To check the results candidates have to go to the official website and login with their credentials, such as Hall Ticket number, Registration number, and Date of Birth. The complete steps to download the admit card will be given to you here, in this article.
Candidates have to obtain 25% of the maximum marks to get qualified in TS EAMCET. The weightage for this test is 75% and 25% weightage is taken from board results for ranking. After the results have been announced the JNTU will release the merit list, based on the performance for each candidate. Keep reading the article to get complete details.
TS EAMCET Results 2019 Important Dates
As discussed, the TS EAMCAT is conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The answer key for this test is scheduled to be released on 13th May, 2019. Candidates can check the answers and match with their given test and score themselves. The scorecard for this test will be valid from 2019-2020. Check out the important dates below for this test.
|Exams||3rd May to 9th May 2019|
|Release of answer key||13th May 2019|
|Release of results||18th May 2019 (Expected)|
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019
|May-03||Click Here||Click Here||–|
|May-04||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Download TS EAMCET Results 2019
Check out the below steps to download the Telangana EAMCAT results for 2019.
- The results for TS EAMCET 2019 will be released on the official website tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET/GetResult.
- Candidates have to click on TS EAMCET result link.
- Candidates have to enter the login credentials, such registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth while checking the results
- After they have checked the result of TS EAMCET, candidates are advised to download it and keep for future reference.
- Only the candidates who have cleared the test and fulfill the eligibility criteria according to the criteria’s mentioned by the organization will be given admission in the prescribed courses.
TS EAMCET Rank Card
After the results have been declared for TS EAMCET, candidates will be informed regarding the release date of the rank card by the conducting body, JNTU, Hyderabad. Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the rank card.
- Visit the official website of EAMCET, eamcet.tsche.ac.in..
- Click on the link, ‘TS EAMCET Rank Card 2019’.
- Enter your credentials, such as Hall Ticket No., Registration number and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to get the rank card.
- The rank card will appear on the screen. Take the printout of the rank card for the counseling session.
Details Mentioned on TS EAMCET Rank Card
Information Given in Rank Card
- Hall ticket number
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Area Name
- Combined Score( Marks secured in Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Total marks, 75% weightage)
- Subject wise scores
- Inter 2nd year score-Total Aggregate (%), Mathematics/Biology + Physics and Chemistry, 25% weightage.
- Rank Position
TS EAMCET Cutoff
After the results have been declared, the cutoff percentage will be released by the JNTU, Hyderabad. The cut off is the qualifying marks as specified by the examining authority. Candidates must score a minimum of marks to match the cutoff or else they will be prevented from the admission procedure.
There are few key factors in which the cutoff of EAMCAT relies on, such as, level of the exam(difficult or easy), number of candidates who appeared for the exam, number of candidates who cleared the exam and of course, number of seats available for each course. Category wise, the qualifying marks for General candidates is 25%, but for reserved category candidates such as SC/ST, this doesn’t apply.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
TS EAMCET Counselling will be conducted by JNTU Hyderabad for session 2019-20, to give admission to the candidates in various Engineering and Agriculture courses. The counseling process will start from the first week of June 2019, after the declaration of TS EAMCET Results.
Counseling procedure will consist of the following steps
- Document verification
- Selection of the seats on the basis of category and rank position
- Allotment of seats
- Fee payment and self-reporting
TS EAMCET Courses Offered
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm. (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
We hope the detailed article on TS EAMCET Results 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or TS EAMCET Results 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.