TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020: Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) will grant admission to candidates by taking into consideration the TS EAMCET Eligibility 2020. Candidates who want to apply for the exam must check and meet the eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the application form. Moreover, the authority will accept the applications of only eligible students. TS EAMCET 2020 eligibility varies according to different courses in which candidates are offered admission. The eligibility consists of various parameters such as age, qualifying marks, etc. and each of them must be satisfied by a desiring candidate.
TS EAMCET 2020 Examination
TS EAMCET 2020 examination will be conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level exam which will be held via online mode. Candidates who will qualify the examination will be granted admission in various private and government institutes situated in Telangana. The institute will admit qualified applicants in the field of engineering, agriculture and medical.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants must go through the Telangana State EAMCET 2020 eligibility criteria to make sure if they can apply for the entrance exam or not
Eligibility for Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses
- Interested candidate should have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects.
- General category candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination while reserved category candidates must have a minimum of 40% marks.
- Applicants who have qualified Diploma can also apply.
- Students who are in the final year are also considered eligible.
Eligibility for B.Pharmacy
- Candidates must have qualified 12th standard from AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board.
- An applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects or vocational subjects.
- Students belonging to the general category must have obtained 45% while students belonging o SC/ST categories must have secured 40%
Eligibility for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses
- Candidates who have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board are considered eligible to apply.
- Students must have studied the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- The candidate who will be appearing for class 12th board exams can also apply.
Eligibility for D.Pharma. Course
- Aspirants must have qualified 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects
- General category students must have obtained at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination whereas SC/ST category candidates must have a minimum of 40% marks.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2020
Only eligible candidates will be able to fill the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 exam. The application form is expected to be released in the first week of March 2020 in online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website to fill the application form. The first and foremost thing that students need to do is to pay an application fee.
The fee can be paid via online as well as offline mode. General category applicants need to a fee of Rs. 800 while SC/ST category applicants have to pay Rs. 400. After payment has been done, candidates will be required to fill all the required details in the form such as personal, contact and qualification details. Students have to submit the TS EAMCET 2020 application form once it will be completely filled The last date to submit the form is in the third week of April 2020 tentatively.
The exam conducting body advises candidates to take a printout of a submitted application form. This form then has to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of examination after pasting a colored photograph and getting it attested by a Gazetted officer.
We hope the detailed article on TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.