SRMJEEE Exam Pattern – The SRMJEEE is conducted for admission to various B.E/B.Tech courses in SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University). SRMJEEE 2020 will be conducted in the month of April, 2020 in online CBT mode. So the candidates who are planning to appear for SRMJEEE must be aware of SRMJEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Candidates need to know about the different subjects in the exam, the type of questions asked, the marking scheme, etc. so that they can start the preparation plan accordingly. So in order to know all these facts, candidates must know SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern.
Knowing SRMJEEE Marking Scheme will help candidates to understand the question paper pattern and section-wise distribution of marks and further help aspirants to face the actual exam without any trouble. So in this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding SRMJEEE Exam Pattern that is the number of sections, marking scheme, mode of the exam, medium of the exam, etc. Read on to find out everything about
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern – Overview
Before getting into the details of SRMJEEE Exam Pattern, let’s have an overview of the SRMJEEE exam:
- Name of the Exam/SRMJEEE Full form: Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Joint Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Commonly known as – SRMJEEE
- Exam Category – Pre-UG
- Conducting body: SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Mode of Registration: Online
- Exam Type: National Level
- Courses offered: Engineering.
- SRMJEEE Official Website: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in
Detailed SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are taking the exam must be aware of SRMJEEE Exam Pattern in order to secure good marks. Knowing the SRMJEEE 2020 Marking Scheme holds comprehensive importance particularly when it comes to improving proper test-taking strategy. The detailed SRMJEEE Exam Pattern is listed below:
- Section 1: Physics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
- Section 2: Chemistry 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
- Section 3: Mathematics/Biology 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
- Total weightage 315 marks
Highlights of SRMJEEE 2020 Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, 3 Marks will be awarded.
- No Negative Marking for Incorrect Answer.
- There will be a total of 3 sections for Engineering (Physics, Chemistry & Maths/Biology)
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- The total marks of the SRMJEEE (315 Marks/105 Questions)
- All the questions will be of objective type or multiple-choice questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English Only.
- The exam will be held in online mode only.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern – Exam Schedule
The tentative exam schedule of SRMJEEE 2020 is tabulated below:
|Starting of application form||Last week of October 2019|
|Deadline of online application form||Last week of March 2020|
|Deadline of offline application form||The first week of March 2020|
|Application correction||The second week of April 2020|
|Slot booking starts||The second week of April 2020|
|Hall tickets release||The second week of April 2020|
|Exam date||The third week of April 2020|
|Result date||The first week of May 2020|
|Counseling (OFFLINE)||The second week of May 2020|
|Counseling (ONLINE)||The third week of May 2020|
|Academic session starts||The Third week of July 2020|
List of SRM universities spread across the country:
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai – Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai – Ramapuram Campus
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai – Vadalapani Campus
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ghaziabad – NCR Campus
- SRM University, Delhi – NCR Sonepat
- SRM University, Andhra Pradesh – Amaravati
- SRM University (started in 2017) – Sikkim
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding SRMJEEE exam pattern. Apart from knowing exam pattern, candidates are advised to check the SRMJEEE syllabus completely.