Siemens Scholarship 2020: Siemens Scholarship is an initiative of Siemens India in association with CSR. This scholarship offered to 1st year engineering students of Govt colleges for pursuing their studies. This scholarship encourages and promotes engineering education within meritorious students of lower-income families. This scholarship aims to provide financial support to deserving students who want to become an engineer in the future. They can make a career in engineering, R&D or manufacturing.
So, engineering students can fill and apply for the Siemens Scholarship on the official website of Siemens. The application process will begin in August 2020. So, students can apply for this scholarship until September 2020. The selected students will receive the scholarship throughout their 4 years of graduation. Read the complete article to get all the information about the Siemens Scholarship for Engineering Students, Siemens Scholarship Interview.
Siemens Scholarship Program 2020
Applications for Siemens Scholarship 2020 will be released in online mode only. All eligible engineering students can avail of this scholarship. Siemens has organized this scholarship to support engineering students from underprivileged families for pursuing their education. This scholarship helps students having devotion and perseverance in learning. After graduation, students can get a job at Siemens or leading companies in many sectors. Sectors like banking, IT, engineering, finance, automotive, consumer goods, etc.
Siemens India is a private limited company focused on electrification, digitalization, and automation. It has launched the Siemens Scholarship program based on the German model of dual education to promote youth to work in industries. This scholarship program supports 435 students from 49 Govt engineering colleges across 22 states in India. Siemens will provide financial support to talented engineering students of economically backward sections. Selected students will also get an opportunity for internships and training at Siemens. This scholarship provides 50% of reservation for girl engineering students.
Siemens Scholarship Overview
|Conducting Body||Siemens India|
|Scholarship Name||Siemens Scholarship|
|Applicable State||All Over India|
|Purpose of Scholarship||Offered to 1st year engineering students of Government colleges to pursue their education|
Siemens Scholarship Dates
|Start of Application||August 2020|
|Siemens Scholarship Last Date to Apply||September 2020|
Siemens Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Siemens Scholarship.
- Students must be a 1st-year student of Government Engineering colleges from any stream. The following streams are applicable
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computers or Information Technology
- Student’s age should not be more than 20 years.
- Students must have secured at least 60% of marks in SSC (PCM).
- Students must have secured at least 60% of marks in HSC.
- The student’s family income should not be more than 2 lakhs per annum.
Siemens Scholarship Benefits
The selected students will get the following financial benefits.
- Tuition fees reimbursement. But, if the student is availing any other scholarship then the balance tuition fee will get reimbursed.
- Book allowances, stationery, hostel fees, and extra classes will be provided.
- A holistic development program by training and mentoring at Siemens.
Siemens Scholarship Selection Process
The students will get selected on the basis of merit and academic performance. The applications received from students will be scrutinized by the authorities of Siemens. The final decision will be taken by Siemens to shortlist the students. Then, the selected students will be informed through their registered email. After this, the scholarship will be disbursed to students who passed in all subjects and scored first class.
Siemens Scholarship Apply Online
Refer to the following points to apply online for the Siemens Scholarship.
- Go to the official website of Siemens Scholarship.
- Fill the correct information such as personal, educational, and engineering details.
- Select whether you are availing any other scholarship in present or not.
- Select whether you are availing hostel services or not.
- Accept the terms and conditions in the application form.
- Then, submit the Siemens Scholarship application form.
Siemens Scholarship Renewal
This scholarship is awarded to the selected students throughout their 4 years of study. The scholarship will be renewed only if the student qualifies all subjects. Also, scores 1st class in one attempt.
Siemens Scholarship Contact Information
In case of any queries/ complaints, students can communicate using the following details:
Phone: +91 22 3967 7537/ 3967 7000
Siemens Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Siemens shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not received or recorded in the application tool for any reason whatsoever.
- Siemens shall not be responsible for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures or any other conditions beyond the control of Siemens.
- The decision of Siemens is final in all respects and shall be binding on all the applicants and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard.
- No phone calls or SMS or any other electronic mode shall be accepted in respect to the Siemens Scholarship Result 2020.
- Successful application online does not mean the grant of Scholarship. The final selection of Scholars eligible for the Scholarship is based on the further selection process. The shortlisted applicants will be informed by email.
- By applying to the Scholarship, all applicants accept and agree to the above terms and conditions.
- Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in the disqualification of the applicants.
- This agreement will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. In event of any dispute, Mumbai Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
FAQ’s on Siemens Scholarship 2020
What is Siemens Scholarship?
Siemens Scholarship is an initiative of Siemens India in association with CSR. This scholarship offered to 1st year engineering students of Govt colleges for pursuing their studies.
How much percentage of reservation is provided to girls in Siemens Scholarship?
This scholarship provides 50% of reservation for girl engineering students.
Is the Siemens Scholarship available for all State students?
Yes, the scholarship is available for all 1st year engineering students of Govt colleges across India.
What are the starting and closing dates of application submission for Siemens Scholarship?
The start date of application for Siemens Scholarship is August 2020. Whereas the last date of Siemens Scholarship application submission is September 2020.
What is the duration of the Siemens Scholarship?
The selected students will receive scholarship support throughout their 4 years of graduation.
We hope this article will help you to get more information about Siemens Scholarship. If you have queries related to Siemens Scholarship, then leave it in the comment box.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more