Santoor Women Scholarship 2019-20: Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares has initiated this scholarship. The Santoor Scholarship program was inaugurated in 2016-17. This scholarship is available only to the students of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana states. This scholarship offers financial support to the girl students only from underprivileged backgrounds to pursue higher education after class 12. Santoor Scholarship will be provided to 900 female students every year. It also encourages students to pursue higher education in humanities, liberal arts, and science fields. The applications will be available on the website of the Santoor Scholarship on July 15, 2019. Class 12 pass out students can apply for Santoor Scholarship till 31st August 2019.
Santoor Scholarship is a recurring annual program. The selected students get supported for tuition fees and incidental expenses up to their higher education. Preference will be given to female students of backward districts. Santoor Scholarship program has provided support to around 2700 female students over the last three years. The selected students will receive the amount of Rs. 24000/-per annum till the completion of their graduation. Students should read this article below to know the date, eligibility, santoor scholarship application status, etc. of the Santoor Scholarship 2019-20. Santoor Scholarship 2019 Last Date is 31st August 2019.
Santoor Scholarship Exam Dates 2019-20
|Start Date of Application||July 15, 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||August 31, 2019|
Santoor Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
Refer to the below eligibility criteria for Santoor Scholarship 2019-20.
- Only girl students from disadvantaged and underprivileged backgrounds.
- Students who are interested to pursue higher education in humanities, liberal arts, and science fields.
- Students must belong to Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana states.
- Students must have passed 10th class from a local government school.
- Students must have passed 12th class from a government school or junior college during the academic year 2018-19.
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time 3 years graduation program beginning 2019-20.
- Students from backward districts will be given preference.
Santoor Scholarship Application Process 2019-20
Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this scholarship program. The application form will be released online on 15th July 2019. Students who have passed class 12 can fill the application and submit till 31st August 2019. Students can also download the application form available in the pdf format. Students must refer to the below points to apply for Santoor Scholarship 2019-20.
Santoor Scholarship 2020 Apply Online – How To Apply Santoor Scholarship?
- Students should visit the official website www.santoorscholarships.com.
- Students must read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Click on apply online and register using Gmail, Facebook or any email id.
- Log into your account and fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Students also need to fill the reason to apply for this scholarship within 600 words.
- The application form should be filled in English. The details should be entered in block letters using a ballpoint pen only.
- Upload one passport size color photograph and scanned copy of the student’s bank passbook. The bank passbook must be in a student’s name and bank accounts other than Gramin bank will be considered.
- Upload Scanned copies of class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates.
- A scanned copy of Aadhar card and caste certificate for minorities should be uploaded.
- Any misperception found in an application will result in the rejection by the authorities.
- For any queries, you can call 0120-6834200.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents by post or courier to the following address:
Wipro Cares – Santoor Scholarship,
Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road,
Bangalore – 560035, Karnataka.
Santoor Scholarship Results 2019-20
The selected students will attend the next round of interviews after the final list of results will be released online. Santoor Scholarship Selection List 2020 will be released in online mode. Santoor Scholarship 2018 result yet to be released on the official website.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Contact Details
Stellar IT Park, Tower–1,
Ground Floor, Office No. 8, 9 & 10,
C – 25, Sector – 62,
Noida – 201301, India
Santoor Scholarship Helpline Number – 0120- 6834200.
FAQ’s on Santoor Scholarship 2019
What is the Santoor Scholarship?
Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares have initiated a scholarship program in 2016-17 are known as Santoor Scholarship. This offers financial support to the girl candidates only from poor families to pursue their higher education after class 12.
Is this scholarship available to students of all the states?
No, this is available only to the students of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana.
How many scholarships will be provided every year to the selected students?
Santoor Scholarship will be provided to 900 female students every year. It also encourages them to pursue their higher education in humanities, liberal arts, and science fields.
When will be the Santoor Scholarship application form released?
An application form will be released online on 15th July 2019. Students who have passed class 12 can fill the application and submit till 31st August 2019.
How much scholarship amount will be paid to the selected students?
The selected students will receive a scholarship amount of Rs. 24000/-per annum till the completion of their graduation.
Hope this article will help you to get information about Santoor Scholarship 2019-20. If you have queries related to Santoor Scholarship, leave it in the comment box and we will get back to you soon.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.