Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019-20 (ವಿದ್ಯಾ ಸಮುನಾಥಿ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ 2019-20): Samunnathi Scholarship is an initiative of the Kerala State Welfare Corporation for forwarding Communities Limited (KSWCFC)). The KSWCFC released the notification for the online registration of this scholarship. The KSWCFC introduced this scholarship for students belonging to economically backward sections of forward communities. Samunnathi Scholarship distributes awards from high school level to postgraduate students.
This scholarship provides financial aid to lower-income family students from the forward communities. Those students who can not afford their education can get the benefit through this scholarship. The application for this scholarship is available on its official website. Eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship on or before 15th December 2019. Read the complete article to get all information about Samunnathi Scholarship 2019.
Samunnathi Scholarship 2020
Samunnathi Scholarship can be applied through online mode only. Forward communities students domiciled in Kerala State can only apply for this scholarship. This scholarship helps forward community students of Kerala to complete their higher education. So, all the eligible students from the non-reservation forward community of Kerala can apply. This Scholarship initiated in 2013-14 to offer competitive support to forward community students. Students who are studying professional courses will get special scholarships under this scheme. Professional courses like ICWA/CA/CS and those studying in NIT, IIM, IIT, etc.
The KSWCFC is a government of Kerala undertaking private limited company. It has incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. The KSWCFC has the motive to promote the development and welfare of economically backward sections within the forward communities of Kerala. The KSWCFC helps for improving the educational status, livelihoods, all-round development, and the living conditions of the state.
The KSWCFC facilitates educational loans at concessional rates of interest for higher education. Due to this facility, students can pursue professional, graduate, postgraduate, and technical courses. The KSWCFC offers different scholarships to meritorious and deserving students. It also provides financial help in establishing educational and technical institutions.
Samunnathi Scholarship Overview
|Conducting Body||Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities (KSWCFC) Limited|
|Scholarship Name||Samunnathi Scholarship|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Scholarship|
|Purpose of Scholarship||To offer financial support to economically backward students from Forward communities|
|samunnathi scholarship 2019-20 last date||15th December 2019|
Samunnathi Scholarship Dates
|Start Date of Scholarship Application||November 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Samunnathi Scholarship Application||December 15, 2019|
Samunnathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Samunnathi Scholarship:
- The student’s family income from all sources should be less than 2 lakhs per annum.
- Students must be from the non-reservation forward community and domicile of Kerala State.
- Students must have a bank account in any recognized bank to avail of this scholarship.
- Students who applied for financial help last year are not eligible.
- Students should choose their centers for coaching to apply for this scholarship.
Samunnathi Scholarship Rewards
Refer to the table below to know about the Samunnathi Scholarship rewards.
|Vidya Samunnathi Scholarships||Amount (Yearly)||Number of Scholarships|
|High School Level||Rs. 2000||22000|
|Higher Secondary Level||Rs. 3000||14000|
|Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 5000||5000|
|Post Graduation (Non-professional)||Rs. 6000||2000|
|Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 7000||3000|
|Post Graduation (Professional)||Rs. 8000||1250|
|National Institute||Rs. 50000||120|
Samunnathi Scholarship Coaching Assistance
- This scholarship provides financial support to the economically backward students from forward communities. Those students who are undertaking training for various competitive exams. These are Civil Service/Bank/PSC coaching, Medical/Engineering entrance coaching, etc.
- An amount of Rs. 10,000 will be granted to 840 students of higher secondary. Also, granted to students who have already completed higher secondary from the past 2 years.
- These students are eligible to apply for the medical/ engineering coaching assistance scheme.
- A total of 700 educated people will get an amount of Rs. 6000 as financial aid. Those people should have acquired basic qualifications for the competitive exams of Bank, UPSC, and PSC.
- Apart from this, the students who are preparing for the Civil Service exams will receive separate financial aid.
- An amount of Rs. 15,000 will be granted for the Preliminary exams. An amount of Rs. 25,000 will be granted for the Main exams. Whereas an amount of Rs. 30,000 will be granted for the Interview.
Samunnathi Scholarship Application Process
Refer to the below points to apply for the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Registration.
- Go to the official website of the KSWCFC portal.
- Click on the ‘Live Schemes’ appear on the homepage and click on the Apply Online KSWCFC Scholarship.
- Read the entire scheme guidelines and apply them for the particular scholarship application.
For New User
- If you are a new user, then click on the ‘Databank registration’.
- Enter your valid Email Id or mobile number to fill the online registration form.
- Click on ‘Register’ to complete the Samunnathi Scholarship Online Registration Form.
For Existing User
- But, if you have already registered, then login with registered Email Id and Password.
- Fill Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020 Application Form with correct and valid information.
- Upload the scanned copy of the relevant documents.
- Then, submit the Samunnathi Scholarship application form along with the necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the Samunnathi Scholarship Application for future usage.
Documents Required for Samunnathi Scholarship
The scanned copy of the documents must be uploaded along with the Samunnathi Scholarship application. Upload the below-listed documents to apply for the Samunnathi Scholarship.
- Students Institution certificate
- Parent’s Income certificate (original)
- Photocopies of SSLC mark sheets
- Photocopies of the first page of bank passbook in the name of the student
- Photocopy of student’s Aadhar card
Samunnathi Scholarship List of Courses
Samunnathi Scholarship is available for some educational courses and competitive assistance. Refer to the below list of courses eligible under the Samunnathi Scholarship scheme.
- Educational Scholarship Courses
- Higher Secondary Level
- Diploma Level
- Graduate Level
- Post Graduate Level
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- M.Phil. & Ph.D. Level
- National Institute Level
- Coaching Assistance
- Civil Service Exam
Samunnathi Scholarship Result
The KSWCFC will publish the Samunnathi Scholarship result online on its official website. The result will be declared after four or five months of the scholarship exam. The result will be released in the form of a merit list in pdf format. Refer to the below points to check the scholarship result.
- Go to the official website of KSWCFC.
- Click on the ‘Scheme 2019-20’ available under the ‘Beneficiaries’ menu appear on the homepage.
- After this, the list of Vidya Samunnathi Merit Scholarship Courses will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the particular course to see the beneficiary list of scholarships.
- Then, the ‘Merit Scholarship 2019-20 Beneficiary List’ for the particular course will be displayed in pdf format.
- You can check the merit list by searching your Application Number or Name.
Samunnathi Scholarship Contact Details
In case of any help or queries related to this Scholarship, students may contact using the below details
Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Ltd
Jawahar Nagar, Kawdiar (PO), L-2 Kaleena,
General Manager Phone Number: 0471-2311215
Assistant Manager Phone Number: 0471-2311215
Email ID: [email protected]
FAQ’s on Samunnathi Scholarship
What is Samunnathi Scholarship?
Samunnathi Scholarship is the Merit Scholarship. It has introduced by the Kerala State Welfare Corporation for forwarding Communities (KSWCFC) Limited. It offers financial support to economically backward students from forwarding communities. So that they can pursue higher education without financial hassle.
What is KSWCFC?
The KSWCFC is a government of Kerala undertaking private limited company. The KSWCFC has the motive to promote the development and welfare of economically backward sections within the forward communities of Kerala. It helps for improving the educational status, livelihoods, all-round development, and the living conditions of the state. It facilitates educational loans for students to pursue professional, graduate, postgraduate, and technical courses.
What is the last date to apply for the Samunnathi Scholarship?
The Vidya samunnathi scholarship last date to apply online for the Samunnathi Scholarship application is 15th December 2019.
Is Samunnathi Scholarship available for all State candidates?
No, Samunnathi Scholarship is available only for the Kerala State candidates.
What are the scholarship schemes provided under the KSWCFC Scholarship?
It provides education scholarships as well as coaching assistance schemes for the students.
Hope this article will help you to get more information about Samunnathi Scholarship. If you have queries related to Samunnathi Scholarship, then leave it in the comment box.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.