RTE UP Admission 2019: Under Right to Education Act RTE 2009 25 percent of the seats in non-government schools are reserved for the children coming from the weaker sections of the society. They are entitled to free and compulsory education till class 8. The state government of UP invites applications for RTE admission online on the website http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/
RTE UP Admission 2019
|Date of Lottery||24 Apr 2019|
|Admission to be done up to||05 May 2019|
- Click here to check the notice regarding the process of the lottery.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the change of lottery date.
- Click here to check the above notice for RTE UP admission 2019.
RTE UP Admission 2019 Admission Process
The RTE UP Admission 2019 forms will be available on the website http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/. Follow the steps for the admission procedure:
- Go to the website http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/
- Click on “Online Application”. Select your District, Town/Block, Student Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth & Gender.
- The “Student Registration Slip” will be generated.
- Click on the “Complete the Form” Button, in order to proceed
- Fill the Registration form with the complete details
- Choose the preferred school from the drop down list
- Upload the required documents
- Click on the Submit button, after checking the details in the form preview
- Take a printout of the filled form for future reference
The following documents are needed for the admission process
- Address Proof – Voter Card, Aadhaar Card or Passport act as Address Proof
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate, Verified Document from Panchayat or Other Relevant Document
- Self-Attested Document
- Recent Passport Size image of the Student
The documents should be scanned and size of the scanned document must not exceed 100KB.
RTE UP Admission 2019 Application Status
In order to check the application status, the student’s registration number should be noted. The following steps can be checked to see the status of the application
- Go to “Online Application and click on “Student Login”
- Enter the mobile number and registration number to login
- The application status will be visible
- Click here to Register.
- Click here to Login.
- Click here for Student Application Status.
- Click here for District wise Seat Allotment
- Click here to check the Application verification status. Application Verification Status
RTE UP Admission 2019 Result
The results can be checked on the official website http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/. The admission process will be based on a lottery system. The candidates will be granted admission according to the order of the state authority. The candidates will each be assigned a unique number and an unbiased lottery system will decide the admissions.
We wish you all the best for admissions!