RTE MP Admission 2019: Madhya Pradesh state government has released the notification regarding the admission for SC, ST, PWD, and economically weaker section students under the 25% quota. The admission provides is free of cost for the candidates belonging to the above-mentioned category.
To take the admission into the various schools, candidates are required to fill the online application form which will be available on the official website of MP board. The admission process beginning for the year 2019-20 is done under the right of children to get free and compulsory education act. Those parent’s or guardians that are planning to get their children’s admission done under the RTE act, need to fill the application form online form on or before the final date of application.
After the application form is submitted, the education department of MP board will hold a lottery system. The students that enroll in this, will have to enter the selected schools. This lottery process is going to held online at the main website. Candidates that are not filling the application form will not be able to take part in this lottery system. Furthermore, private schools are also imported in this lottery system by BRCC. Admission process for the candidates will be held in the final selected and non granted unofficially recognized schools.
RTE MP Admission 2019 Overview
|RTE MP Admission 2019 Events||Dates|
|Last date for the application form||29th May 2019|
|Document verification date||30th May 2019|
|Date for lottery||12th June 2019|
|Admission date||13th – 25th June 2019|
RTE MP Admission 2019 Application Form
Madhya Pradesh state government will invite the application form for the RTE MP admission 2019 online at their main website. The candidates that are eligible will apply for the RTE MP admission 2019 on or before the final date. Application form should furnish all the details of the candidates in a very clear and legible format.
RTE Madhya Pradesh Application Form can be filled till 29th May 2019, Click here to apply.
How To Apply for RTE MP Admission 2019?
- Go to the official website of MP board.
- On the main website, you will find a link which states the online application form under the form section.
- When you click on the link, a new tab will appear, and there you can click on application form option.
- After this, an online application form will appear on your desktop screen.
- Fill this application form carefully and after that click on the submit button.
RTE MP Admission – Seat Intake
There is a 25% intake capacity for reservation students in the district as well as school wise list. This is mentioned in the details of the right to children to free and compulsory education act of 2009. To check the number of vacant seats for RTE MP admission 2019, candidates need to check the official website.
- Click Here to check the list of schools with vacant seat for the lottery.
- Click Here to check the Citizen Corner.
RTE MP Admission – Reporting Time In School
After the lottery system is drawn online, the guardian or parent will need to report their desired school along with the printout of the required application form and the original documents on the prescribed date. Furthermore, the applicant will also need to fill an adaptive form and collect the receipt from the related to this form. On the application form, the applicant needs to paste a photograph of the candidate.
The applicant should report as the schedule provided to them. If there is a school, where the applicant is not allowed for the process, then this matter should be reported immediately to the district officer or pre-primary education officer. There will be an immediate action taken against these schools.
RTE MP Admission – Document Verification
Once the lottery is drawn online through software which selects the students randomly, the candidates will be admitted to the schools. The admission here will be provisional and will only be confirmed after the documents have been verified and gone under scrutiny.
- Age proof certificate
- Guardian annual income proof( the annual income must be less than Rs.1 Lakh
- Residential proof
- SC/ST certificate, HIV/ cancer report if applicable
RTE Madhya Pradesh 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The official authority will update the details of the eligibility criteria in online mode on the official website of the university itself for the reference of the applicants.
RTE MP Admission Result 2019
The result for RTE MP admission will be declared online. Candidates should follow the steps below to check their result.
- Log in to the official MP government official website http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in/RTEPortal/default.aspx
- There are two options that will be visible to you to check the details of the school, by name of the school and by the location of the school.
- To the check using the location of the school, select the right option, then select the district and enter the details.
- Then enter the captcha visible on the screen and click on discover.
- If you want to check using the name of the school, select the district, enter the first 3 letters of school name, and enter the captcha visibly, and click on discover.
Categories That Comes Under Weak Sections
As the per the state rules, the candidates will be considered under the weaker section if he/she belongs to one of the categories given below
- SC/ST category students
- Orphan children
- Those candidates whose parent’s are included BPL category as per the list prepared by the state authority
- Candidates whose parent’s yearly income is less than Rs. 1 lakh
- PWD candidates
- War Widows
- Students from the special backward class or backward class category and whose parent’s income is less than Rs. 1 lakh yearly.
- Students that are suffering from HIV/cancer or students whose parents are suffering from the same disease
So far only the list of schools with citizen corner and seats are released for RTE MP admission 2019. Other information provided is as per the last year’s brochure for reference only. We will update all the information here as soon as the RTE MP admission 2019 releases the information brochure.