RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019: RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 Second Lottery has been announced on 15th June 2019. The SMS will be sent to the parents of a child who has applied for RTE admissions from 17th June 2019. If any parent does not receive the SMS in their mobile phones, then go to the official website and check based on your application number. Maharashtra state government has arranged the admission procedure for the children who comes under weak financial status, under the Right to Education Act.
The information related to RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 – 2020 is made available on the official website, rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in. The application form is also available on the online mode for the reference of the applicants by the official authority.
The Right to free and compulsory Education which is usually known as RTE was accepted on 1st April 2010 in the Maharashtra state with an intention to grant admission to the eligible candidates who belong to the weaker sections of the society and provide free education to them till class 8th.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019
According to the RTE (Right to Education) rule, established by the Maharashtra government, all the non-government schools or private schools, located in various cities of Maharashtra state will keep 25 percent of seats reserved for the eligible candidates who belong to the weaker sections of the society. Candidates can get the admission in kindergarten section and class 1st, which are basically entry-level classes till class 8th.
The candidates who want to get the admission under RTE Act can read the complete article here to get the details as per the rules and guidelines mentioned by the Maharashtra government.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Important Dates
As per the state government of Maharashtra, the child who comes under the economically weak section of society have the right to free and compulsory education in the state, under 25% reservation quota in all the non-government schools. The dates related to the RTE admissions in Maharashtra state has been mentioned here below.
|School registration start dates||8th February 2019|
|School registration close date||5th March 2019|
|Online Application Open||5th March 2019|
|Online Application Close||30th March 2019|
|Lottery Date||15th June 2019|
|Selection List Release date||9th April 2019|
|Admission starts from||11th April 2019|
|Admissions End date||10th May 2019|
RTE Status: Click here to check the status and district wise vacancy details.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Procedure
The RTE admission for Maharashtra state economically weak family’s children has been undertaken by 25% of the seats available for them in the private schools of the state. The admission procedure is divided into 3 parts
Part – 1: School
Eligible schools to fill following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
- School Contacts
- Valid age limit for admission
- Total strength,(30 September 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
- Accurate school location on Google map
Part – 2: Child
The steps involved are as follows.
- Get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
- Enter child details, parent details.
- Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
- Select the required standard.
- Upload the required documents.
- Confirm the application.
- After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided.
Part – 3: Lottery
- The schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allot the seats to all applicants.
- The schools having less vacancy will use a lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
- The selection list will be published on the system.
- The list will be made available under application login for parents. The admit card can be printed.
- Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing the necessary requirements.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Eligibility
Before applying for Right to Education admissions in Maharashtra state schools, under 25% quota, candidates have to make sure they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Below are some of the criteria declared by state authorities. For complete details visit the official website.
- Candidate should be between the age group of 6 years to 14 years.
- Candidate should come under a weaker financial section of the society. If the candidate’s parents have been found out to be not having financial status as per RTE rules, then the admission could be disqualified by the child.
RTE Maharashtra Application Form 2019
The details related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- RTE Maharashtra Application form filling date has been stretched till 10th May 2019.
- The candidates who want to get the admission have to visit the official website and get the online application form.
- RTE will not accept any other mode for the process of the application form.
- Candidates are directed to fill out and submit the application form before the due date and complete the application process.
- Candidates who fail to submit the application form will not be able to appear for the admission procedure.
- Candidates also need to check the eligibility criteria set by the authority before filing and submitting the application form.
- If candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority they will not be able to appear for the admission procedure and get admission in the school.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the official website of the RTE Maharashtra by providing the correct details of their contact number and email Id, etc.
- On successful registration, candidates will receive login credential which will contain application number from the authority by mail or SMS on the registered email Id and phone number.
- By mentioning the login credential, applicants need to open the application form and start filling the form by entering the required details in it.
- Candidates have to mention the details correctly as per the documents they have to submit during the time of application, failing which their applications may be rejected.
- After filling the form they have to upload the same required documents in the application format per the format mentioned in the official website.
- After the document is uploaded, review the details before submitting the form.
- Once the form is submitted candidates can download the application for reference.
- After the application form is filled by candidates, they have to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled application form before the due date.
- Click here to apply for RTE Admission 2019.
- Click here to check Required Documents for RTE online application.
- Click here to check RTE 25% user manual.
Documents Required for RTE Maharashtra Admission
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Annual Income supporting documents of parents
- Residence proof(Aadhar Card, Passport, Telephone Bill, Water Bill, Driving LIcense)
Result: Click here to check RTE Maharashtra 2019 Selected & not selected candidates.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Vacancies
|District Name||Number of RTE Schools||RTE Seats (as per 25% reservation)|
Lottery Logic for Allocation of School
- The lottery system is valid for only those schools, which has got more number of applications for admissions, than the number of seats available, as per 25% reservation.
- All the eligible candidates should be considered for all their preferred school’s allotment. No candidates will be dropped after the allotment for one school. E.g. if the candidate applied for 5 schools, he/she may be allotted to all 5 schools or less than 5 schools.
- For the allotment, priority should be given to candidates residing within the range of 1 KM radius from the school and then for the candidates residing within the range of 2-3 KM radius from the schools applied.
- After the completion of School allotments to the candidates residing within the radius of 1 KM, candidates residing within the radius of 2-3 KM will be considered for the remaining vacancies with the lottery logic as explained below.
FAQs on RTE Maharashtra
1. How do I get RTE Seats?
Check Schools in the Neighborhood. The first step to applying for schools under the RTE quota is to find eligible schools in your neighborhood. Fill the Form Online and Submit the Form.
2. How do I find my RTE Results?
Students can check out the RTE Selected List on the Official Website, i.e., student.maharashtra.gov.in
3. What is RTE Eligibility Criteria in Maharashtra?
The RTE act mandates all the private schools to reserve 25% of the seats for children who come from economically weaker sections.
A family whose earnings are Rs. 3.5 lakh or below can apply for seats under the RTE Act. Orphans, children with special needs, children of migrant workers and children of street workers are eligible for admission under the RTE Act.
4. Where to download RTE Maharashtra Admission Form?
You can make use of the RTE Maharashtra Admission Form through the quick links available on our page.