RTE Karnataka Admission 2019: RTE Karnataka Admission Notification has been released on the official website on 1st March. Karnataka Government reserves some seats for the students who have a weak financial background, under the Right to Education Act. The seats are reserved in both private and government school. The application form is available on the official website, www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The last date to submit the application form is 25th April 2019.
The total number of application recovered as on 22nd June 2019 is 18401. View the list of RTE 2019 Neighborhood Schools listed on the Department’s Web site before applying and see the availability of their neighborhood schools. To apply for private unaided schools in their neighborhood if there are government or subsidiary schools in their neighborhood as per RTE Amendment Rule There is no provision but the opportunity to apply in aided schools. Unaided private schools are allowed to apply only if there are no government or aided schools in their neighborhood. Applicants who want to apply for the same, read the complete instructions here.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 15th April 2019.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2019
The Department of Public Instruction announced a notification under on 1st March 2019 the provisions of the Right to Education (RTE) soliciting applications from students for the LKG and 1st standard in the government schools, government-aided schools and the private unaided schools. Under the Karnataka government system, 100% seats in the government schools, 95% seats in the government aided schools and 25% seats in the private unaided schools are filled through the RTE Act.
RTE Karnataka Admission Process And Time Table 2019
- If there is any nearby government school, students can seek admission under RTE.
- Students have to choose for the private school which comes under their ward or village range.
- In case of capital city, Bengaluru and other metropolitan cities, students can apply for five schools which comes under their ward.
- Student’s have to submit their Father’s or Mother’s Aadhar card as address proof for verification, without which the admission shall not be considered.
- Parent’s who don’t have Aadhar card, should apply for it and mention the receipt number at the time of admission.
- The seats will be allotted to the students under the lottery procedure.
- Age Limit: Date of birth of the child as on 01-06-2019; Class of LKG: 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months (Children born 01-08-2014 to 01-08-2015) 1st class: 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months (01-08-2012 to 01) Children born on -08-2013).
Click Here to check RTE Admission Process and Time Table 2019
Click Here to check the circular regarding second round seat allotment under RTE act for the year 2019.
Click Here to check circular regarding first-round Seat allotment under RTE Act for the year 2019 – 20.
Click Here to check the notice regarding Considering Aadhar for RTE Admissions for the year 2019 – 20.
Click Here to check the notice regarding Continuing education of students who selecting under RTE 2009.
Click Here to check the RTE 2019 unit wise neighborhood school list (Form 1).
RTE Karnataka Seat Allotment
Based on categories students will be allotted seats.
- First priority will be given to Orphan child, HIV affected child, a child which needs special care, child of transgender and migrated or street child.
- For the financially weak section, first priority will be given to the children whose parents have an annual income of less than 1 lakh. Second priority will be given who comes under 1 lakh to 3.5 lakh annual income. This is not applicable for SC/ST category.
- If adequate applications have not received for a distinct category, then that seats can be allocated to the students belong to another category.
- After the distribution of seat, parents should take a print out of the application and should contact the respective schools.
- While allotting seats, priority will be given to the school of student’s choice. After admission/allotment there will be no chance to shift the school.
RTE Karnataka Admission Application Form
RTE 2019 Karnataka has released the application form. Students can apply for RTE Admission online. List of eligible candidates will be available after the applications are over. For online applications links are provided below.
- Click here to log in for RTE Admission 2019
- Click here to check the status of application form for RTE 2019.
- Click here to check the RTE Acknowledgment.
- Click here to check the Application Submission Process.
- Click here to check the Unitwise Neighbourhood School List.
- Click here to check RTE 2019 Application form Instructions.
Documents Required At The Time of Admission
Students who are applying for RTE Karnataka Admissions have to provide the relevant documents, whoever falls in the below categories
- Orphan child-Confirmation should be provided in a format given by the education department(CDPO or BEO)
- HIV affected child-Green book, Certificates issued by different labs, district health officer or District Surgeon.
- Child which needs special care- Medical certificate issued by District surgeon, welfare officer of district directorate for physically challenged.
- Child of a transgender-Medical certificate issued by District surgeon or deputy director for women and child welfare department.
- Migrated or street child-Certificates which confirms the child as a street child issued by CDPO, BEO or labor inspector.
- Children of farmers who committed suicide due to drought (applicable only after April 2015)-A certificate issued by Additional division officers and assistant director for agriculture.
- SC, ST and Category I, 2a, 2b, 3a and 3b.- Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Weaker Financial Status-Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
Departments to Submit Application Form
After the application form has been filled by the parent’s or guardian of children, they have to submit the application form in any of the below-given departments
- Public Education Department
- Block Education Officer’s Office
- Applicant’s from Bengaluru – Bangalore One
- Applicant’s from other cities of the state – Karnataka One
- Taluk or Hobli Atal Ji Janasnehei Kendra
Address proof of the candidate and parents will be verified after comparing Aadhar card details available online. Similarly, caste certificate and income certificate will be confirmed through that information available online.
- Candidates who belong to the special category like the orphan, HIV affected, child of a transgender, child which needs special care, street child, child of a farmer who committed suicide due to draught have to provide proper certificates for the confirmation before seeking admission.
Click here to check Amendment for RTE 2019 process.
RTE is the right of children to get free and compulsory education. The education without any fees will be provided to all children of the age of six to fourteen years. Children can attempt to get admission in any non-minority and non-aided schools.
The seats are allotted under three phases for RTE admission. Candidates can apply through online mode only. Seats are allotted by online procedure with the help of software developed by National Informatics Center (NIC). The applications are provided for LKG and 1st standard students.