RTE Haryana Admission 2019: The right to compulsory and free education act or right to education act of 2009 is an act of parliament of India that was enacted on 4th August 2009. This act describes the modalities and importance of free and compulsory education for children between the age group of 6 and 14. This is under the 21a article of Indian constitution. Thereby, India became one of the 135 counties in the world to make education as a fundamental right to every child when this act came into place on 1st April 2010. In this article, we are going to provide you details about RTE Haryana admission 2019.
This right is for the students that belong to BPL and EWS categories and are in class 9th to 12th (except for class 11) in private schools. This right was amended in 2013 under the rule 13A of Haryana school education rules. This right is for the academic session 2019-20 and candidates can go through this article to get more details related yo schedule for this year’s application process, RTE admission, eligibility, reporting time, age criteria, certificates required for selection and admission process.
RTE Haryana Admission 2019 Important Dates
|RTE Haryana Admission 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|The date for Submission of Applications to the concerned District Elementary Education Officer (DEEO)||18-03-2019 to 20-03-2019|
|Publication of District and Block Level Committee||20-03-2019|
|Forwarding of Applications to the Govt. Schools for Admission||20-03-2019 to 25-03-2019|
|List of eligible students||12-04-2019|
|The date for conducting the assessment test (Admission Test for Students coming from Private Schools)||14-04-2019|
|Result declaration||18th April 2019|
|First, draw at the block level||19-04-2019|
|Admission on the basis of 1st draw||27.04.2019 to 29.04.2019|
|The 2nd draw for the remaining seats||30-04-2019|
|Admission on the basis of 2nd draw||01-05-2019 to 03-05-2019|
|If the seats are vacant after the 2nd round, then the concerned schools will submit their list to the district committee||06-05-2019|
RTE Admission Haryana Class 1 Schedule
RTE Admission Haryana Class 2 to Class 8 Schedule
RTE Admission Haryana Class 9 to Class 12 Schedule
RTE Haryana Admission Application Form 2019
The important information that is related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates
- The official authorities will update the application form for the candidates who want to appear for the admission process in the online mode on the official website.
- Applicants that want to appear for the admission process should go through the official website of the Haryana board.
- When you visit the official website, the applicants should check all the important information related to the eligibility criteria that is set by the authority and the instructions related to the admission process as mention on the university’s official website.
- The official authorities are to be responsible for updating the complete details related to the eligibility criteria that is set by the authority. Also, the important information related to the admission procedure is to be updated online for the applicant’s reference.
- Applicants should check the information provided in the form very carefully and then register themselves on the official website. This is done by entering details like name, contact number, date of birth, email ID, etc.
- After the registration is successfully done, candidates will receive the login credentials which is password and application number from the concerned authority on their registered email ID.
- Once the application form appears on the screen, candidates are required to enter all the details in the application form as required.
- Applicants are requested to enter all the necessary details in the application form as needed below
- Education detail
- Personal detail
- Course-related detail
- Parent’s details
- Communication And contact details
- And more additional details
Documents To Be Uploaded
The applicants will be required to upload some necessary documents in the application form as required in the given size and format as mentioned on the main website of the university.
- Applicants should upload the mentioned documents in the application form
- Scanned image of his/her signature
- Scanned image of his/her photograph
- Once all the details related to the application form are filled successfully, applicants are instructed to check the details in the form once again. This is to avoid any false information in the application form and the application form is not be left incomplete. These forms will be rejected directly by the main authorities.
- Also, the applicants are instructed to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe during the time of the admission process.
- Once the form is filled, applicants will have to pay an application fee as mentioned on the main website of the university and submit it along with the application form.
RTE Haryana Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The age of the applicant who is appearing for the admission process should be more than 6 years at the time of admission. Also, the age of the candidate at the time of admission process should not be more than 14 years.