RTE Gujarat Admission 2019: Government of Gujarat is responsible to conduct Right to Education Admissions for eligible candidates, every year. For the candidates who want to get admission in the schools conducted by RTE official authority will release the application forms in online mode on the official website.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2019 – Application, Eligibility
Directorate of Primary Education has released the application for the admissions into primary classes. Higher than 99,000 pupils have already obtained admissions under the RTE Act in the first round and more than 25,000 seats are still available. Admissions to rest of the seats under the Right to Education Act will begin from June 12, 2019. Although, the new academic session in schools began already.
Candidates who were not able to get admission in the first round, under RTE, can apply and fill the forms online from June 12, 2019. Candidates can choose for schools of their own choice until June 15.
RTE Gujarat Admission Eligibility
Children who have born between 2 June 2013 to 01 June 2014 will be considered for admission. Children belonging to the below categories are eligible:-
- SC/ST with Parent’s Annual Income up to 2 Lakh
- OBC with Parent’s Annual Income up to 1 Lakh and
- GEN Category with Annual Income up to 68,000.
Children not meeting these criteria will not be considered and the list of the discarded forms will be presented on the website with the reason for rejection.
RTE Gujarat Admission – Application Form
- The application form for RTE admission will be made available soon for the rest of the 25000< seats.
- Students have to apply for online by reaching to the official website of RTE Gujarat, rte.orpgujarat.com.
- Students have to fill necessary details such as name, date of birth, Aadhaar ID, Gender, Mother’s and Father’s information, Bank Account details, Contact information, Address, Category, School Selection, documents.
- Students who were enrolled in the first round and but not admitted for some technical reasons will have the option to re-select the school. To choose the school again, click on the re-selection option.
- Students have to choose suitable schools between the available number and date of birth. If you do not wish to re-select schools, allocation of admission according to the schools chosen earlier will be executed.
- If the candidate wants to change their registered mobile number in the application form, they can upgrade it online. After then, the messages will be sent to the newly registered mobile number.
- Candidates can check the status of their application, print the application and also get the admit card by mentioning the application number and date of birth.
Documents Required for RTE Gujarat Admission
- Address Proof-Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Election Card/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card/ Notarised Rent Agreement
- Parent’s Caste Certificate-Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate
- Birth Certificate-Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notarized Affidavit
- Passport size color photograph
- BPL- Parents who are in 0-20 score (points) of BPL category should get the certificates from following offices: (1)For Rural area: Certificate of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency. (2)For Urban area: (a)For Municipal Corporation: Deputy Municipal commissioner or competent officer authorized by the municipal corporation. (b)For Municipality: Certificate of Chief Officer of Municipality. (c)For Notified area: Certificate of Chief Executive Officer or Administrative Officer. In all those urban(city) areas, where the beneficiary list is unavailable for the BPL 0 to 20 score, the beneficiary will have to produce a BPL certificate specifying the BPL no under the BPL list issued by a competent authority. BPL ration card is not valid proof for BPL category.
- NDNT-Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate
- An orphan, Child in Need of Care and Protection, Children belonging to Childcare Institution-Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of the concerned district.
- Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers-Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district Or Labour & Employment Dept Certificate.
- Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy–Civil Surgeon Certificate
- CWSN–Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)
- HIV affected Children–Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children Of Martyred Soldiers–Certificate of the authorized person of related department.
- Aadhaar card of child and parents
- Bank details of child or parents
RTE Gujarat Admission User Manual
FAQs on RTE Gujarat
1. How can I apply for RTE in Gujarat?
You can visit the official site of RTE Gujarat i.e. rte.orpgujarat.com and then check for the online application and fill the details correctly. Save the Application Number for further usage.
2. Where to download RTE Gujarat Admission Form?
Aspirants can make use of the quick links available on the page to access the RTE Gujarat Admission Form. You can even refer to the official site of RTE Gujarat to view the related Admission Form for RTE.
3. How to get RTE Admit Card?
You can get the RTE Admit Card from the official site soon after the officials’ display it by giving the required credentials like Date of Birth, Admission Number.
4. Where can I get the RTE Online Application Form in PDF?
You can get the RTE Online Application Form from this page or from the official site rte.orpgujarat.com