RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019: The right to free and compulsory education which is a basic right under the right to education was enacted in August 2009, by the parliament of India. Under this right, every child between the age of 6 and 14 years have a right to get free education. Under this seat, many state governments have reserved a fixed quota of seats in government along with the private schools. These reserved seats are for the students belonging to a financially poor background. All the important details regarding the RTE Chattisgarh admission 2019 is provided in the article.
RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019 Important Dates
The parents or guardians that want to get their children’s admission into the entry-level classes can check this article regarding the details and schedule of RTE Chhattisgarh admission 2019. Those students that are interested in filling the form should do it within the given time span. Otherwise, the applications of the students will not be accepted beyond a given time.
|RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Beginning of application||01-03-2019|
|Application ends on||15-04-2019|
|Result Announcement||May 2019|
RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019 Application Form
The application process for the admission under the RTE Chattisgarh admission 2019 can be done online on the official website. Candidates should fill the form on or before the final date through their desktop. It should be noted that the applications the final date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Apply Online: Click here for the student registration process for RTE Chhatisgarh Admission 2019.
How To Apply for RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2019
- Go to the official Chattisgarh board website or click on the direct link given in the article.
- Fill all the details required in the application form. The details which have an asterisk mark is mandatory for every student to fill.
- After the details are filled, click on the submit button.
- Make sure that the details filled by you is correct or you can also edit the details later on by clicking on the amendatory in the application form.
- After all the details are completely and correctly filled, candidates will have to print the application form any future purpose.
- Keep this document safe and all other documents with you as you will need them at the time of admission.
RTE Chhattisgarh Eligibility – For New Applicants
When you go to the main website, the link will open and will have two options. One is for candidates who have already applied and other is for the new applicants to apply. There are three basic steps for candidates who are filling the form for the first time.
Basic details: First of all, go through all the instructions that are displayed on the screen. After these instructions, candidates are required to tick mark the declaration box and then go further to fill the following details
- BPL status
- Student caste
- PH status
- Orphan status
- Whether the mother of the children is a widow?
- Are the parents or guardians of the student suffering from any kind of HIV or cancer?
- Date of birth
RTE Chhattisgarh Eligibility – Total Income of Family
School select: Here, some of the details will be already filled. Thus, the candidates will have to move forward with the rest of the details. Do remember that parents or guardians that are filling the form should make sure that all the details related to the child are filled. Below are the entries that will be required to be filled up
- Student’s religion
- Student’s name
- Type of BPL
- Student’s Aadhar card number
- Father’s name
- BPL certificate issuing date
- Mother’s name
- Father’s Aadhar card number
- Mother’s Aadhar card number
- Father/Mother/Guardian’s mobile number
RTE Chhattisgarh Eligibility – Address of Parents or Guardians
- Pin code
- Village or ward
For claiming free education, applicants should provide student’s or residential age and the details regarding the weak class category. Also, the details of the class in which the student is supposed to study are to be provided. After this, you will receive the password and application ID. After the student’s credentials are received, applicants can check the status of an application or check their results in the candidate section.
Important Note: Parents’ session can be accessed online through the RTE portal or the Chhattisgarh private school app. For this process, parents need to select a maximum of 15 schools from the area. A lot the maximum validation number using the centralized lottery process that can be valid for admission to more than one application for the same school. Categories that comes under RTE
- SC/ST category students
- Orphan children
- Those candidates whose parent’s are included BPL category as per the list prepared by the state authority
- Candidates whose parent’s yearly income is less than Rs. 1 lakh
- PWD candidates
- War Widows
- Students from the special backward class or backward class category and whose parent’s income is less than Rs. 1 lakh yearly.
- Students that are suffering from HIV/cancer or students whose parents are suffering from the same disease
RTE Chhatisgarh Admission – Important Instructions
- Candidates should not apply more than once for this process. If an application is found to have been applied more than once than the application will be rejected.
- If there is any error during the filling of the application form then the error can be solved or edited using an option given below in the application form.
- For admissions of the candidates, there will be a process in the form of lottery around the month of May/June 2019.
- Candidates should be able to check their application status online or they will also get SMS notification on their registered mobile number.
- For any queries related to the admission process, candidates can call on the helpline numbers and get their queries sorted.
Helpline Number – 011-395-8911