Free PDF Download of CBSE Physics Multiple Choice Questions for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 3 Current Electricity. Physics MCQs for Class 12 Chapter Wise with Answers PDF Download was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 12 Physics Current Electricity MCQs Pdf with Answers to know their preparation level.
Current Electricity Class 12 Physics MCQs Pdf
1. An electric heater is connected to the voltage supply. After few seconds, current gets its steady value then its initial current will be
(a) equal to its steady current
(b) slightly higher than its steady current
(c) slightly less than its steady current
2. In the series combination of two or more than two resistances
(a) the current through each resistance is same.
(b) the voltage through each resistance is same.
(c) neither current nor voltage through each re-sistance is same.
(d) both current and voltage through each resis¬tance are same.
3. Combine three resistors 5 Q, 4.5 Q and 3 Q in such a way that the total resistance of this combination is maximum
(a) 12.5 Q
(b) 13.5 Q
(c) 14.5 Q
(d) 16.5 Q
4. A cell having an emf E and internal resistance r is connected across a variable external resistance R. As the resistance R is increased, the plot of potential difference V across R is given by
5. In parallel combination of n cells, we obtain
(a) more voltage
(b) more current
(c) less voltage
(d) less current
6. If n cells each of emf e and internal resistance r are connected in parallel, then the total emf and internal resistance will be
7. In a Wheatstone bridge if the battery and galvanometer are interchanged then the deflection in galvanometer will
(a) change in previous direction
(b) not change
(c) change in opposite direction
(d) none of these.
8. When a metal conductor connected to left gap of a meter bridge is heated, the balancing point
(a) shifts towards right
(b) shifts towards left
(c) remains unchanged
(d) remains at zero
9. In a potentiometer of 10 wires, the balance point is obtained on the 7th wire. To shift the balance point to 9th wire, we should
(a) decrease resistance in the main circuit.
(b) increase resistance in the main circuit.
(c) decrease resistance in series with the cell whose emf is to be measured.
(d) increase resistance in series with the cell whose emf is to be determined.
10. AB is a wire of potentiometer with the increase in the value of resistance R, the shift in the balance point J will be
(a) towards B
(b) towards A
(c) remains constant
(d) first towards B then back towards A.
11. A charge is moving across a junction, then
(a) momentum will be conserved.
(b) momentum will not be conserved.
(c) at some places momenturii will be conserved and at some other places momentum will not be conserved.
(d) none of these.
12. Which of the following I-V graph represents ohmic conductors?
13. The I-V characteristics shown in figure represents
(a) ohmic conductors
(b) non-ohmic conductors
14. Which of the following is correct for V-I graph of a good conductor?
15. The resistivity of alloy manganin is
(a) Nearly independent of temperature
(b) Increases rapidly with increase in temperature
(c) Decreases with increase in temperature
(d) Increases rapidly with decrease in temperature
We hope the given Physics MCQs for Class 12 with Answers Chapter 3 Current Electricity will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 12 Physics Current Electricity MCQs Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.