PFMS Scholarship Status 2019-2020: PFMS Scholarship Status details are available here. The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is an Indian Government project that seems after social area programs. It has a track of the sources allotted to individuals. The Indian Central Government considered this movement to guarantee that the money invested is directed for the right purpose. PFMS presents applicants with various modes of scholarships. PFMS Scholarship Status Check from the below link.
Applicants must log in to the PFMS Scholarship Portal and upload the documents as required. It is necessary that applicants applying for a Scholarship under PFMS satisfy the qualifying requirements declared in the PFMS Information Bulletin. This compensation scheme is acknowledged in the support of plan scheduling, budgeting and effective tracking due to deficiencies in the modern accounting system. In four states, particularly Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Mizoram, and Punjab, this plan was first proposed. Know more aspects in this article about the PFMS Scholarship 2019 status i.e. pfms.nic.in sc.
List of PFMS Scholarships 2019
The list of scholarships provided by Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is mentioned below:
- P F M S Scholarship 2020 to Universities/College Students
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- UP Gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
How to Check the PFMS Scholarship Payment Status?
Applicants who will get a notice on the PFMS Scholarship like application detail or the status of the PFMS Student Scholarship can examine the status through Payment by Aadhar Number and Account Number Payment. PFMS know your scholarship Status.
PFMS Scholarship Status Check by Aadhar Number
- Enter the required domain amount of Aadhar.
- To check it, enter the Aadhar Number again.
- Candidates must then check the session.
- They must join the letters
- Click the Search button.
PFMS Scholarship Status by Account Number
- Choose the bank name in which the candidate has his/her bank account
- Aspirants must then record the number of the account.
- Enter the bank account number of the candidate.
- Enter the account number of the candidate again to recheck it.
- Applicants must then check the session.
- Click the search button.
PFMS Student Scholarship 2019
PFMS is an Expenditure Department, Department of Finance, Govt, Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System. of India. Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a premium e-payment platform for both Aadhar-based and Non-Aadhar-based loan accounts via NPCI under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
PNB did DBT transfers to the recipients reported by the plan via PFMS. The recipient must receive the licensed agency’s PPA (Print Payment Advice) and present the PPA for transactions at any of our offices.
PFMS Scholarship Benefits
The portal for the PFMS Scholarship is very important for students as it allows to efficiently distribute the amount of the reward. The gateway of the PFMS Scholarship has several helpful features listed below:
- Direct Amount Transfer: This gateway transfers the amount of scholarship direct to the scholars.
- Time-saving: Scholars can bestow their request on the 2019 PFMS Scholarship Portal in 10 minutes because there is no documentation required and the job is performed quickly.
- Automatic Payments: The gateway of the PFMS Scholarship 2019 automates and controls all methods connected to learners presenting, verifying, handling, approving and distributing scholarship.
- Easy monitoring: Using their Ids and Passwords, it is very easy for a student to observe their deposit status through this gateway.
- Helpline: The gateway for the 2019 PFMS Scholarship has a helpline that scholars can use for any question.
- Scholarship Renewal: Scholars can simply renew their scholarship via the PFMS scholarship portal by using the same ID that they produced to log in to the portal at the start.
- Alerts to scholars: regular SMS alerts and emails are sent to scholars at the various handling forms through this gateway.
- Online help guidebook for scholars: an online advice guide is also provided to help fill out the application for students’ ease.
PFMS Contact Number
Toll-Free Number: 1800 118 111
Email Id: [email protected]
FAQ’s on PFMS Scholarship Status
How can I check my PFMS scholarship status?
Students can check the PFMS Status Scholarship by providing their Aadhaar Number or Bank Account details.
What is the PFMS Scholarship?
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a platform for e-payment of subsidy under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to both Aadhar based & Non- Aadhar based bank accounts through NPCI.
How can I get PFMS scholarship?
- The students should complete the 12th class and also be the top 20% of students.
- Parent’s Annual income should be less than 6 Lakhs per annum.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years and there is no relaxation in this condition.
What is the PFMS bank account?
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a platform for e-payment of subsidy under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to both Aadhar based and Non- Aadhar based bank accounts through NPCI. PNB has implemented DBT payments through PFMS for the beneficiaries covered under the scheme.
What is the purpose of PFMS?
Facilitates a sound public financial management system for the Government by establishing an efficient fund flow system as well as a payment cum accounting network.