Orange Tulip Scholarship 2020: The Orange Tulip Scholarship is an initiative of the Nuffic NESO (Netherlands Education Support Office). The program aims to provide financial assistance to students wishing to pursue higher education in the Netherlands. The scholarship may waive off up to 100% of the institution’s tuition fee. The number of courses available is vast, with many educational institutions, government institutions and multinationals being a part of the program.
Nuffic is a Dutch organization for internationalization in education for India, Nuffic’s NESO India branch is offering the scholarship. Read on explore the application process, eligibility criteria, and benefits of the Orange Tulip Scholarship.
Orange Tulip Scholarship Dates
The following are deadlines for universities under the OTS program.
- Deadline – 15th January 2020: University of Amsterdam (Economics & Business).
- Deadline – 1st February 2020: Vrije University Of Amsterdam.
- Deadline – 1st March 2020: Groningen University Radboud University Rotterdam School of Management,
- Deadline – 1st April 2020: Amsterdam University of Arts (DAS Theater Masters), Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Han University Of Applied ScienceHanze University of Applied Sciences (MBA & Masters in International Business) Institute of Housing and Urban Development Institute of Social Studies (ISS) Maastricht School of Management, Maastricht University (Faculty of Health Medicine Life science & Faculty of Science & Engineering), Rotterdam Business SchoolSaxion University Of Applied Science, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Tilburg University, University of Amsterdam Business School-MIF University Of Groningen (Faculty Of Arts)Witten borg University of Applied Science.
- Deadline – 1st May 2020: Tias Business SchoolTwente University.
Orange Tulip Scholarship India Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be deemed eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates must not currently be working or studying in the Netherlands
- Candidates must have procured admission to any of the mentioned universities in the Netherlands. Candidates undergoing admission process are also eligible
Note: The aforementioned criteria are general criteria. Each university will have its own course-specific criteria.
Orange Tulip Scholarship Amount
Candidates will be awarded scholarships that cover up to 100% of their tuition fees. However, the benefits vary on the candidates as well as the enrolled course and university.
Orange Tulip Scholarship Application Procedure
- Interested candidates will have to first select their desired course and university from the Nuffic NESO’s StudyFinder portal, https://www.nesoindia.org/study-options/studyfinder.
Note: Ensure that the select university or institution is covered by the Orange Tulip Scholarship program.
- Select the university/ institution and read through the instructions. Each university has its own eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Finalize and confirm the selection. Candidates can then begin the OTS application process. Download the OTS application from the website https://www.nesoindia.org/scholarships/orange-tulip-scholarship-programme/apply-for-ots or Can download from the drive OTS Application Form.
- Candidates can find the OTS application form within the page of the selected university. It will be in the form of a WORD file.
- Fill the application form and email it with the prescribed documents to [email protected]
Orange Tulip Scholarship Selection Process
The selection criteria for the scholarship is as follows:
- Application acceptance and preselection by NESO India.
- Review and scrutinization of the application followed by selection by the Orange Tulip Scholarship sponsor.
- Announcement of the results.
Documents Required for Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Completed application form
- Proof of admission to an approved university or institution in the Netherlands.
Note: Each university has specific requirements, hence documents required may vary. Click here to find complete details for each university.
Duration of the Orange Tulip Scholarship
- 12 months for a one-year Master’s program.
- 24 months for a two-year Master’s program.
Orange Tulip Scholarship Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Helpline Number: +91 80-23098104.
OTS Awards Country Wise
- Brazil: 77 scholarships from 21 institutions (total value 500 000 EUR).
- China: 70 scholarships from 23 institutions (total value 826 000 EUR).
- Indonesia: 47 scholarships from 20 institutions (total value 438 355 EUR).
- Mexico: 72 scholarships from 23 institutions (total value 858 000 EUR).
- Russia: 67 scholarships from 19 institutions (total value 700 000 EUR).
- South Korea: 52 scholarships from 13 institutions (total value 578 000 EUR).
- Thailand: 39 scholarships from 16 institutions (total value 330 000 EUR).
- Vietnam: 44 scholarships from 15 institutions (total value 400 000 EUR).
FAQs on Orange Tulip Scholarship
What is the official website for accessing the Orange Tulip Scholarship form?
Candidates can access the application form here (Link Provided above).
When is the application window opening?
The application window varies according to the universities. Please refer to the Important Dates section for more details.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.