NTSE Scholarship 2020: National Talent Search Examination is one of the most Competitive and scholarship scheme exam in India. For Class 10 students it’s a prestigious scholarship program from all over the country. NCERT Conducts exam for class 10 students every year, 1000 meritorious students are selected for NTSE Scholarship.
NTSE Scholarship is awarded to selected students all through the different stages of their education. In this article, we will provide all the necessary information about NTSE Scholarship money. In 2020, scholarships have been increased from 1000 to 2000. Read on to find more about the NTSE Scholarship amount, NTSE Scholarship Form.
NTSE Scholarship 2020
Central Government provides scholarships for students all through their education. NTSE Scholars Students receive a scholarship at different stages of their education:
|Scholarship during Class 11 and 12
|Rs. 1250 per month
|Scholarship during UG and PG
|Rs. 2000 per month
|Scholarship during Ph.D.
|As per UGC norms
NTSE Scholarship Other Advantages Of Being An NTSE Scholar
Apart from the above-mentioned scholarship, NTSE Scholars receive a scholarship throughout their education and advantages as well. Various advantages of being an NTSE Scholar as listed below:
- Appearance and preparing for NTSE build confidence in students to appear for various competitive exams as well. Most of the students who have appeared in NTSE Scholars become top rankers in Competitive exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIIMS, and NEET.Fp NTSE Scholarship will become a gateway to topmost colleges in India. In many colleges in India, students have reserved seats for NTSE Scholars.
- Students planning to join foreign universities for their higher studies get an edge over other students if they are NTSE scholars
- NTSE Scholar will get high preferences when it comes to a job in the government and private sector.
- Students of NTSE Scholars also get preferences in the selection of NDA.
- For NTSE Scholars there are different courses and study materials are available at discounted prices.
As you can see NTSE Scholarship is helpful in every aspect of academic life and career. Students who are studying in class 10 must appear for NTSE and give their best in the NTSE Exam.
NTSE Exam Overview
- Name of the Exam: National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
- Conducting Body: NCERT
- Level of the Exam: National
- Mode of the Exam: Offline
- Exams: Mental Aptitude Test, Scholastic Aptitude Test
- Class level: 10th standard
- Exam duration: 120 minutes for both MAT and SAT
- Application Form Availability: August 2020
- Total Scholarships: 2000
- Scholarship amount:
- Higher Secondary level – Rs. 1250/- p.m.
- Graduate and Post Graduate – Rs. 2000/- p.m. (3 Years),
- For a Ph.D. degree 2000/- (four years) – As per UGC norms
- Official Website: http://www.ncert.nic.in
Students who are going to appear for the exam must have knowledge about NTSE Syllabus and NTSE Exam Pattern.
We hope the NTSE Scholarship is helpful. we hope we have provided all the necessary information about NTSE Scholarship. If you have any doubts regarding this post or NTSE Scholarship Please comment in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.