NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: The Commissioner, State CET (Common Entrance Test) CELL, Mumbai will organize NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019 to facilitate admissions for 85% State quota private and medical seats. NEET UG Maharashtra Counselling will be conducted in two or three rounds depends on depending on th seat availability for admissions in all state government, private and minority colleges. Each student must and should fill the application form in order to participate in the counseling procedure of NEET MBBS Maharashtra. Firstly, students must register and then submit NEET ALL India Rank by visiting the official website of Maharashtra CET @ cetcell.mahacet.org.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra – Latest Update
- Provisional NEET MBBS Maharashtra Merit List 2019 has been released.
- The choice filling window for NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra is open from 7th July 2019 to 11th July 2019 till 6 pm.
July 27th, 2019 until 6 PM is the last date to register for NET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra. Based on the information provided in the application form, Maharashtra NEET provisional Merit list will be prepared by CET comprising the names of the candidates eligible for the further Counselling procedure. 5130 Medical seats and 2560 dental seats are available for eligible candidates in NEET MBBS Maharashtra Counselling.
Here in this article, we have provided all the necessary information such as steps to fill an application form, document verification, choice filling, seat allotment procedure and more. Read on to find more about NEET MBBS Maharashtra Counselling.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019
|Online Registration/ Application form and payment through Online gateway||June 22 to June 27, 2019, up to 6 pm|
|Publication of registered candidates||June 27, 2019, after 10:00 PM|
|Declaration of MBBS/BD Course seat matrix||June 30, 2019|
|Physical Document Verification||June 29 to July 4, 2019|
|Publication of provisional merit list||July 4, 2019|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS/BDS Course.||June 30 to July 5, 2019|
|Release of first seat allotment list||July 6, 2019 (after 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of reporting at the allotted college||July 12, 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session for MBBS/BDS Course||August 01, 2019|
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019 – Eligibility
Below are eligibility which is set by State CET Cell, that must be met by each candidate to participate in NEET MBBS Maharashtra Counselling Procedure:
- The foremost criterion is to be an Indian citizen/OCI/NRI with a valid certificate.
- The candidates must be a domicile of Maharashtra except under certain conditions
- Students must be born on or before 31st December 2002.
- Students must submit a certificate which shows candidates medical fitness at the time of document verification.
- Candidate should have passed SSC (Class 10) and Higher Secondary class in the state of Maharashtra. For candidates belonging to open or general category, the pass percentage would be 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 40% for candidates belonging under constitutional reservation.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019 – Steps to Register
NEET Maharashtra application form is available online from 22nd June to 27th June 2019. Students will choose a document verification center while filling the application form. while registering for NEET MBBS Maharashtra Counselling students must pay a fee of Rs.1000/- through online. The following steps are to be used to fill in an application form for Maharashtra state MBBS Counselling through NEET:
- Step – 1: Visit the official website Maharashtra CET at mahacet.org.
- Step – 2: Now Search for “NEET -UG” under Medical Education section on the homepage and click on it.
- Step – 3: Click on the link which shows “NEW REGISTRATION OR LOGIN FOR ALREADY REGISTERED CANDIDATES”.
- Step – 4: Read the instructions and Click Next button.
- Step – 5: Now fill all the required credentials including a mobile number to receive further information from CET.
- Step – 6: Now you will get Login and Password, use these details to log in.
- Step – 7: Start filling in the application form with details such as personal, academic, category, etc.
- Step – 8: Before submitting application students must read conditions carefully which are given under “Declaration by the Candidate.”
- Step – 9: Once completion of reading conditions click on “I agree” and proceed by entering the password if they ask.
- Step – 10: Click on the submit button, once we submit the application form it can not be able to modify.
- Step – 11: After submitting the application form, you will be redirected to a new page which shows payment option, where you have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 which is nonrefundable. Fee payment can be done online using Debit/credit/net banking.
- Step – 12: Once the payment is completed, take a print out of Payment Receipt for future reference.
- Step – 13: Post payment of application fee, you should upload the documents by logging in on the website.
- Step – 14: Once you have uploaded the documents, download the NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra Application form and take a printout for future purpose.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019 – Document Verification
Document uploaded the while filling application form must be submitted during document verification at the reporting center.
Following original and attested certificate copies must be produced at the time of physical document verification, as well as at the time of admission.
- Admit Card and Mark sheet of NEET UG 2019 Examination
- A valid nationality certificate
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority
- 10th Standard certificate with the date of birth on it
- HSC or 12th Standard marks sheet
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online filled Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Caste reservation certificate
- Minority certificate
NEET MBBS Maharashtra 2019 Counselling – Provisional State Merit list
Once the documents are verified at respective reporting centers, the competent authority will release the NEET MBBS Maharashtra Merit list that is provisional with names of the candidates eligible for the further choice filling process.
NEET MBBS Maharashtra 2019 Counseling – Preference Filling
Candidates with names on the provisional NEET Maharashtra rank list will be able to choose their preferences for the seat allocation process. To do so, candidates must log back on the official website. Candidates can fill in the preferences multiple times before clicking the Submit button. Once submitted, there is no provision for any changes to the list of priorities. The preferences selected by the candidates will be used for seat allocation round 1 & 2.
NEET MBBS Maharashtra 2019 Counselling – Seat Allotment Procedure
Candidates who have submitted their selections are called for the first and second round NEET MBBS Maharashtra seat allocation process. The Maharashtra CET will release its list of seats for the first round on July 6, 2019, based on the candidate’s filled-out options. At this point, there will be four choices from the candidates. Examine the options available to the candidate:
- Candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotment and decides to not participate in further rounds will have to submit a “Status retention form”.
- Candidates who are satisfied but still want to explore their options will have to report to the allotted college and pay the fees. As the status retention form is not filled, the candidate will be considered for another round of counseling. If the candidate is allotted with a higher option, then he/she can decide the admission into that particular college.
- Candidates who are not satisfied must with the seat allotment must cancel the allotted seat and reorder by entering the options once again.
- Candidates who do not wish to proceed with NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra can cancel the allotted seats.
Based on the above options, candidates should report to the college/university with the documents produced during the certification process. Failure to report may result in the cancellation of admission to that particular candidate. The selection made by the CET Authority is final and binding on the candidate. A mutual transfer request is not permitted and such requests are not entertained.
NEET MBBS Maharashtra 2019 Counseling – Reservation Policy
The 85% state quota seats are further divided into 70% overall state and 30% regional quota seats. Under these quotas, the reservation for various categories is as follows
|Caste||Reservation in Government Colleges||Reservation in Private Unaided Institutions/Colleges|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.50%||1.25%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.50%||1.75%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1.00%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) including Special Backward Class (SBC)||19%||9.5|
|Person with Disability||5%*||5%*|
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.50%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.50%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.50%|
NEET MBBS Maharashtra 2019 Counseling – Government MBBS colleges
|Name of College||Seats|
|B. J. Govt. Medical College, Pune||200|
|Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College, Nanded||100|
|Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur||150|
|Government Medical College, Akola||150|
|Government Medical College, Aurangabad||150|
|Government Medical College, Chandrapur||100|
|Government Medical College, Gondia||100|
|Government Medical College, Jalgaon||100|
|Government Medical College, Latur||150|
|Government Medical College, Miraj||150|
|Government Medical College, Nagpur||200|
|Grant Medical College, Mumbai||200|
|HBT Medical College & Dr. RN Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Juhu, Mumbai||150|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur||150|
|Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai||150|
|Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College, Kolhapur||150|
|Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Thane||60|
|Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai||180|
|Shri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule||100|
|Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal||150|
|SRTR Medical College, Ambajogai||100|
|Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai||120|
NEET MBBS Maharashtra 2019 Counseling – Private MBBS colleges
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|ACPM Medical College, Dhule||–|
|Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur||100|
|B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri||100|
|Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital, Ahmednagar||150|
|Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati||100|
|Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon||100|
|Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre, Nasik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College)||120|
|Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna||100|
|Institute of Medical Science and Research, Vidyagiri, Satara||–|
|KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai||50|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Talegaon, Pune||100|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur||100|
|N. K. P. Salve Instt. of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur||150|
|Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College, Ahmednagar||150|
|Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research||150|
|SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nandi hills, Nashik||150|
|Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune||150|
|Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai||150|
|Vedanta Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar*||–|
NEET MBBS Maharashtra 2019 Counseling – Government BDS colleges
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad||50|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai||100|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur||50|
|Nair Hospital Dental College||60|
NEET MBBS Maharashtra 2019 Counselling – Private BDS colleges
|Name of College||Total seats|
|Aditya Dental College||100|
|C.S.M.S.S.’s Dental College & Hospital||100|
|D.Y. Patil Dental School||100|
|Dr. G. D. Pol Foundation, Y.M.T. Dental College & Hospital, Khargar||100|
|Dr. Hedgewar Smruti Rugna Seva Mandal’s Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Dr. Rajesh Ramdasji Kambe Dental College & Hospital||100|
|JMF’s A. C. P. M. Dental College||100|
|Late Shri. YCM Dental College & Hospital||100|
|M. A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre||100|
|M. G. M.’s Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Maharashtra Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||100|
|MGM’s KBH, Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Nanded Rural Dental College & Research Centre||100|
|P.D.U. Dental College||100|
|Saraswati Dhanwantari Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Sau. Mathurabai Bhausaheb Thorat Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Shan Edu.Society’s Guardian College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre||–|
|Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital||100|
|SMBT Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||100|
|Swargiya Dadasaheb Kalmegh Smruti Dental College & Hospital||100|
|T.P.C. T.’s Terna Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College & Research Centre||60|
|V. Y. W. S. Dental College & Hospital||50|
|Vasantdada Patil Dental College & Hospital||40|
|VSPM’s Dental College||100|
|Yogita Dental College & Hospital||100|
We hope we have provided all the necessary information about NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019 if you have any doubts regarding this post or NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019. Please comment in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.