Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2020: Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is a financial assistance program meant for Indian students who wish to pursue a postgraduate program from a premier institution. The scholarship is offered by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, Mumbai. Moreover, Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship offers interest-free loans to the candidates towards their courses’ tuition fees. Read on to explore the scholarship award, eligibility criteria and more.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are deemed eligible for this scholarship, provided they fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be below 30 years of age as on 31st January 2020.
- Must have completed graduation from a recognized Indian University.
- Meritorious with consistent performance.
- Must have procured admission into a top/ premier educational institution for courses beginning from Fall 2020.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Amount
Successful candidates will receive interest-free loans to pursue their courses.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Important Dates
- Application Starting Date: January 6, 2020
- Application Last Date: March 15, 2020
- Personal Interview: May-June 2020 (tentative)
- Results: June 2020 (tentative)
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application Procedure
- Candidates have to visit the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application portal at https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/narotam_application_portal
- Next, candidates have to sign up on the portal
- Click on “create a profile to get started”
- Fill the required details
- Lastly, candidates will have to pay INR 500 as application fee
- Click on submit.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Selection Procedure
Selection will be made on the candidate’s performance in the interview as well as their financial need and academic excellence.
Documents Required for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
- Attested copies of all marks cards (all semesters, UG and PG)
- Attested copies of scorecards (for qualifying exams such as GMAT, GRE or CAT, etc)
- Letter of acceptance with a fee structure
- Reference letter
- Copy of the latest Income tax returns of the candidate’s parents
- Passport copy (attested)
FAQ’s on Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
What is the official website for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship?
Students can find all the details regarding the scholarship on https://pg.nsfoundation.co.in/
When is the last date to submit the application?
15th March 2020
Where to download the application form?
Candidates can download the form from the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application portal at the official website.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.