Nabanna Scholarship 2019: Nabanna Scholarship is an action taken by the Government of West Bengal that strives in offering education to the worthy and needy students who desire to proceed with their studies. The scholarship will be given only to those pupils who will fulfill the eligibility criteria. The scholarship will be granted to the students carrying the domicile of West Bengal. The enrollment will be done offline for which students can find the link here. Elected candidates will be holding the rewards of this scheme. This scholarship provides an amount of Rs 10000/- per year on the student’s current course and it differs course to course.
This Scholarship is granted under Chief Minister Relief Fund for the learners who are merit listed and aspire to pursue their higher education. With the help of this scholarship, the government of West Bengal is producing an initiative to improve the education of the students who are prompt to take their higher education to the level where they can fulfill their dreams. Only students who are applying for Post Graduation, graduation must be 12th Pass and for Higher secondary classes students must be Madhyamik or Class 10th passed out.
Nabanna Scholarship Overview
|Name of the scholarship||WB Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship|
|Granting authority||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Eligible Programs||HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.|
|Percentage Required||65% marks in Madhyamik [for H.S. level]|
60% in H.S. Exam [for U.G. level]
55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
|Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Start date||Any Time of Current Season (Fresh/Renewal)|
|Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Last date||No last date|
The Nabanna Scholarship Application Form Has Been Released by the Government Of West Bengal. Candidates Who Are Planning On Applying For The Scholarship Can Download The Application.
Nabanna Scholarship Eligibility
To make sure students meet all the eligibility criteria check the specified Nabanna Scholarship Eligibility criteria here.
- Candidate should be a resident of West Bengal.
- The scholars can study in any institution of State after passing out the State Board/Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided university in West Bengal.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate in the 10th examination for the 12th level.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in 12th for UG level.
- For the PG level, the candidate should score 55% marks in the graduation.
- Candidate should not get any kind of center/state scholarship or stipend for the same course or at the same stage of study during the last year, at the time of application.
- Annual Income should be less than Rs.60,000/-.
Nabanna Scholarship Application Process
The application method for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship is an Offline method. There is no particular application form announced by the WBCMO authority. Students can download the prescribed application form online. Now fill the whole application form with accurate information. Then attach a copy of the required documents with the Application form. After finishing all the process, submit this application form at Nabanna, Howrah or Uttarkanya, Jalpaiguri.
Candidates are suggested not to send the application form through speed post, as they may reject your application. When the application form is submitted at Nabanna or Uttarkanya, a copy of the receipt will be provided. This is proof of your application. There is no last date to apply for CM Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme.
- Nabana Scholarship 2019 PDF Application Form
- Nabana Scholarship Self Declaration Form
- Nabana Scholarship MLA Declaration Form
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship
Following are the essential documents for financial assistance from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund:
- Photo-Copies of Mark Sheets of all previously passed exams.
- Photo-Copies of Rank Card and Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- A Copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone like-DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation.
- A Copy of Reference from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister declaring monthly family income of the student.
- A Self-declaration of the student under his/her sign regarding the present course of education along with details of year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/aid/assistance, suitably countersigned by the head of the Present institution with seal.
- A Self Bank Account details such as IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name with a copy of Bank Pass Book.
- A Copy of tuition/admission fees book.
- Contact Details with self Mobile No.
Nabanna Scholarship Reward Amount
All the application forms received will be sent for verification to District Magistrate of the commissioner of police, Kolkata for inquiry and then the scholarship reward will be approved only once. After obtaining clearance scholars will get INR 10,000 Per Annum. The students can check their Nabanna approved list of chief minister relief fund to receive their reward. The list of the selected applicants will be announced on the official website.
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office, ‘Nabanna’
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Tel – 033 2214555/22143101
Fax – 03322143528
Email – [email protected]
Nabanna Scholarship Helpline Number – 033 2214555/22143101
FAQ’s on Nabanna Scholarship
Who can apply for Nabanna Scholarship?
A candidate who is a citizen of West Bengal and whose family income is less than Rs.60,000/- per annum can apply for this scholarship based on their academic qualifications and secured percentage.
When can we apply?
There are no particular dates specified for Nabanna Scholarship 2019. Students can apply anytime throughout the year.
How to apply for Nabanna Scholarship?
Students who meet the eligibility conditions as prescribed by West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund can apply for Nabanna Scholarship by reaching to the official website, wbcmo.gov.in. Download the application form and fill the required information. Finally, send it to the mentioned official address of Nabanna.
What is the reward amount given to the scholars?
Students who have applied for Nabanna Scholarship will be given a reward amount of Rs.10,000/- annually.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.