Medhavi Scholarship 2023-2024: What is Medhavi Scholarship? Medhavi National Scholarship Program is a digital test, a step towards the Digital India program. It decreases the processing time of the tests and aims to offer scholarships more easily for meritorious candidates. There will be a minimum of 1405 scholarships. For 3 months, the applicants chosen would receive up to Rs. 5000. The Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme is an initiative of the Human Resources and Development Mission under the Medhavi Mission. Medhavi Scholarship 2023 Last Date is 31st March 2023. Read on to find out more about Medhavi Scholarship. The Medhavi Scholarship examination is on 1st July 2023.
Medhavi Scholarship Award Details
The organization classified the scholarship into 4 types (Type A, B, C, D) in order to ensure that only meritorious candidates receive the scholarship.
- 291 applicants will receive an Rs. 6000/- (Type A) award for 2 consecutive months.
- 315 applicants will receive an Rs. 3000/- (Type B) award for 2 consecutive months.
- 258 applicants will receive an Rs. 1500/- (Type C) award for 2 consecutive months.
- 541 applicants will receive an Rs. 500/- (Type D) award based on the number of applications received.
Medhavi Scholarship Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Medhavi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- To qualify for this scholarship, an applicant must have passed Class 10 or its equivalent in the 16-40 year age group.
- A candidate must have passed a registration (10th) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with a view to permanently settling in India.
- A candidate must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a recognized qualification.
How To Apply for Medhavi Scholarship?
Candidates are advised to fill in the online application with their correct and active email addresses, as all correspondence will only be sent by email. Further schedule and requirements (if any) with regard to copies of certificates will be done through email. Applications made in the online form will be submitted in due course by e-mail to the candidates in their registered e-mail ID or posted on the website. Candidates must apply online via the website: www.medhavionline.org. Applications received in any other mode will not be accepted. Below is the step by step process to apply for the Medhavi Scholarship Scheme 2023:
- Step – 1: Click on https://www.medhavionline.org/Registration.aspx
- Step – 2: Complete all the details.
- Step – 3: Click the submit button and then the next step.
- Step – 4: Now pay the General/OBC application fee Rs. 300 and SC/ST application fee Rs. 250.
- Step – 5: Submit the form.
Medhavi Scholarship Selection Criteria
The recruitment process is based on the context of MCQ in the online test. The examination structure will be as follows:
- There will be 11 questions in the section on reasoning worth 11 marks.
- There will be 11 questions in the section on quantitative aptitude worth 11 marks.
- There will be 9 questions in the section on general studies worth 9 marks.
- The total duration to complete the MCQs will be 18 minutes.
- A third of marks would be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Type A scholarships are awarded for candidates who achieve 60% or more in the test, Type B scholarships are awarded to candidates who receive 50% or more, Type C scholarships are awarded to candidates with 40% or more and Type D scholarships are awarded to candidates with 35% of scores.
Medhavi Scholarship Important Instructions
- The link for the online examination will be provided on the website in advance before the examination begins.
- The examination will consist of four sections, each assigning a time limit to which the candidates are strictly required to adhere.
- The organization will pay the candidates the scholarship through bank transfer or PayTM wallet accounts on the applicant’s behalf.
- Since it is an interactive test, candidates are free to select the venue and the review can be performed from laptops, personal computers or from the cyber café.
FAQ’s on Medhavi Scholarship
Who offers the Medhavi Scholarship?
The Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme is a project of the Human Resources and Development Department under the Medhavi Ministry.
What are the eligibility criteria for Medhavi Scholarship?
A candidate must have completed Class 10 or its counterpart in order to qualify for this scholarship.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.