KVPY Admit Card 2019: Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a prestigious and national level scholarship program that is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. The admit card is a very important document without which you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. It will be released in online mode on the official website. You will be able to download you admit card only after you register for the KVPY Exam. Read on to find out more.
IISc Banglore has released KVPY 2019 Admit Card on 7th October 2019 at kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. Candidates who have applied for KVPY should have to enter their User Id and Password to download their KVPY Admit Card 2019. The last date to download KVPY Admit Card is November 3rd, 2019. Candidates can check their roll number, Seat number, Exam Center venue and some other details on KVPY Admit Card 2019. Students are required to bring Valid ID proof along With KVPY Admit Card to the examination center.
KVPY has released KVPY Admit Card on its official website portal. Get a direct link from below to download KVPY Admit Card 2019.
KVPY Admit Card 2019 Overview
Take a look at the following table to get a brief overview of the exam
|Exam Name||KVPY 2019 (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana)|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Science (IISc)|
|Streams||SA, SB, and SX|
|Admit card release date||12th October 2019|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Exam Centres||54 Centers Pan India|
|Exam Date||3rd November 2019|
|Helpline desk||080 – 22932975, [email protected]|
Steps to Download KVPY Admit Card
The admit card can be downloaded from the official site using your credentials. It will be available for viewing and downloading from 12th October till the exam date. Given how important the document is, it is better to take more than one copy of it for safety. You can download your KVPY admit card by following these easy steps
- Visit the official KVPY website (link is given above).
- Click on the “applications” tab on top of the homepage.
- Click on “Download admit card”.
- A new page will open. Select “login”.
- You can now log in using your username and password.
- Once you log in, click on “Admit card”.
- Select “Assessment” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Download” to download your admit card.
- Take a few print outs of it for future reference.
KVPY Admit Card 2019 – Unable To Download
- You need to register first to download your admit card. In some cases, you might be unable to access your admit card due to discrepancies in your application form.
- If that is not the case, there might be some technical issues. Please wait for some time and try again later.
Details Mentioned On KVPY Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- KVPY Exam -Roll Number
- Gender of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- The venue, date and time of Exam
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Instructions
What To Do In Case of Discrepancy In KVPY Admit Card?
If you observe any of the following discrepancies in your admit card, you need to inform the concerned authorities immediately
- If your name is misspelled in KVPY Admit Card
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect in KVPY hall ticket
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during KVPY Registration
- If your photograph is not visible on admit card
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration
You can contact the helpdesk from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The contact information is as given below
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore – 560 012
Fax: (080) 2360 1215
Telephone:(080) 22932975 / 76, 23601008, 22933536
Email- For application related queries candidates can mail at [email protected]
KVPY Admit Card – Instructions
You would need to preserve the admit card well after the exam ends and until admissions are over. Hence, it would be wise to keep these instructions in mind:
- A candidate must not spoil or mutilate KVPY Admit Card.
- Candidates must also not change any entry made therein. For any changes in the information given on the admit card, contact the exam authority to the earliest.
- Candidates are required to preserve their KVPY admit cards in good condition until the entire selection process is over.
- Do not carry any unfair item.
- Any mutilated, altered or invalid admit card will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Also, carry multiple copies of KVPY Hall Ticket in the exam hall.
KVPY Exam Center – Items Barred At Exam Center
Take care not to carry the following items with you, lest you be barred from attempting the exam.
- Any electronic material such as a watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager, etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- You are also not allowed to carry pieces/bits of paper, pencil box and the like to the exam hall.
- It is recommended to wear open footwear not closed shoes.
- Candidates are also advised not to put Mehendi or any cosmetic color on their hands as it may cause an error while doing digital fingerprint scan recording on the exam day.
- They cannot sit for the exam unless they clear the fingerprint scanning.
Documents To Be Carried for The KVPY Exam
Along with the admit card, you are required to carry the following documents:
- Valid ID Proof (School ID, Aadhar ID, Voter ID, etc.)
- Caste/Disability certificate if applicable
- 2 Passport size photograph.
KVPY Exam Centres
There are 54 KVPY exam centers across India, including
|Exam State||Exam Center|
|Gujarat||Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vadodara|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Karnataka||Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore, Belgaum, Hubli|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri, Durgapur|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Delhi-NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Trivandrum|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
For more details, refer the official website (Link is gievn above).
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website using your username and password credentials from 12th October till the exam date. It is a very important document without which you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Hence, it is recommended that you have another backup copy in case you lose your admit card.
If you are unable to access your admit card or observe any discrepancies in it, you need to contact the helpdesk immediately using the contact information given above. Also, go through the general instructions we have given in this article to avoid any last-minute problems.
Please note that this information is tentative as the official page will not be updated until the second week of July. Hence, we advise you to check in with the notifications on the official website regularly so that you do not miss anything.
We hope that this article cleared all your doubts regarding KVPY Admit card 2019. Good luck