Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2021: Karnataka government has released the notification for the Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar scholarship. This is an initiative by the Karnataka government for the overall upliftment and educational upliftment of backward classes of Karnataka. More details about the Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar scholarship can be found in the article.
The Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar scholarship is a Karnataka government initiative for the educational as well as the overall upliftment of the backward classes of the Karnataka state. This scholarship is available for undergraduate as well as postgraduate students. This scholarship is applicable throughout the state of Karnataka.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.
Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Dates 2021
Below are the important dates related to the Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar scholarship:
|Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar scholarship events||Important Dates|
|Notification for the Fresh Hostel
Registration started on
|Last Date for applying to the Hostel||Updated Soon|
|Notification for Prathibha Purskar Released On||June 2021|
|Last Date for applying to Prathibha Purskar Scholarship||Updated Soon|
|Fresh & Renewal Registrations for
NUR, FC, and PMS FAAS Dates
Who Can Apply for The Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship?
The students applying for this scholarship should be Indian citizens. Also, the candidates should be a Karnataka domicile and he/she should have studied at least 7 years in Karnataka. Also, the candidates applying for the scholarship should be from a backward class and have completed the bachelor’s degree or postgraduate or professional degree or professional postgraduate degree by 2021. Also, the candidate should have at least scored more than 70% in the previous degree.
Karnataka Pratibha Purashkar Application 2021
To Apply Online for Karnataka Prathinha Purshkar 2021 Click Here. The last date for online application is July 2021.
|Prathibha Purashkar Scholarship Mandate Form||Click Here|
|Prathibha Purashkar Scholarship Notification||Click Here|
|Prathibha Purashkar Scholarship (Instruction To Candidate)||Click Here|
How To Apply for Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship?
Below are the steps to apply for the Pratibha Puraskar scholarship for undergraduate as well as postgraduate:
- Step – 1: Go to the Karnataka backward classes welfare department official ePASS website.
- Step – 2: On the page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the ‘Pratibha Puraskar scholarship’ for registration of undergraduate as well as postgraduate in the student zone.
- Step – 3: After reading all the instructions carefully, click on the checkbox to accept the declaration. There you have to click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Registration
After all the above steps are followed, you need to complete the registration form for the Pratibha Puraskar scholarship.
- Firstly, select the course that you are applying for out of graduate, postgraduate, professional 2 professional postgraduate degrees.
- Now, enter the initial SSLC details like registration number, provide pass type, date of birth, and year to proceed with the application.
- Select the proper SSLC type
- Enter the SSLC registration number
- Select your SSLC passing year
- Enter the date of birth
- Enter the name of the student
- Select the gender
- Enter the father’s name
- Enter the mother’s name
- Now, select the category out of CAT 1, CAT 2A, CAT 3A, CAT 3B
- Select your caste and enter the income certificate number for category 2A, 3A, and 3B income
- Enter the certificate number for CAT 1 and enter the caste certificate number for CAT 1 only
- Enter your contact number and various details
- Here, you need to enter your mobile number 1, mobile number 2, landline number, and email ID
- Enter your residential address.
- If your town or village number does not appear on the list then please select the nearby village or town. There is a box where you can write your correct village name.
- Select the district
- Then select the taluka
- Select the ward or village
- Select the door number or house number
- Enter the road and street details
- Enter the area
- Enter your Pincode
- You also have to select your parent’s preference
- Enter the family’s annual income
- Enter your UID or Aadhar number
- Enter your bank details
- Here you have to select the bank district, bank name, bank branch, account number, and IFSC code
- Enter the details that are to be given for the selection of merit scholarship
- Enter the SSLC registration number
- Then select your school district
- Select the school Taluka
- Select the school name
- Select the school type
- Enter your school’s address
- Select the medium of education
- Enter the marks
- Finally, after all the details are filled in, accept the declaration form and click on the submit button.
How To Download The Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Acknowledgment Form?
Follow the below steps to download the Pratibha Puraskar scholarship acknowledgment form
- Go to the main website of Karnataka backward classes welfare department ePASS website.
- There you need to select the Pratibha Puraskar scholarship acknowledgment link under the student services in the menu bar.
- Now, enter the following details to download the acknowledgment, and enter the application reference number.
- You can also select from SSLC pass type, pass year, registration number, date of birth.
- Then, click on the ‘Download acknowledgment’ button.
Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar scholarship merit list
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and he/she should have Karnataka domicile.
- The candidate should be a school student for at least 7 years in the Karnataka state.
- The candidate should have at least 90% in any of the recognized government board.
- The candidate should be from the backward class category and should attach the valid caste certificate proof.
- Candidate should have at least 75% in attendance for the college to get the scholarship funds credited.
- The candidate should make sure to attach your Aadhar card with the bank account as the scholarship amount will be credited into the account directly.
- The candidate should be in PUC or SSLC in March/April 2019
- The student should have a family income of less than
- For Prakash – Rs. 2.5 lakhs
- For season 2A, 3A and 3B – Rs. 1 lakhs
Documents Required for Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- Candidate’s Aadhaar card along with parent’s residential proof
- Caste certificate in case the candidate belongs to SC, ST, or BC minority section of the society. This should be given to the Mandal officer.
- Income certificate of the candidate if he/she belongs to the OBC category and has an annual income of less than Rs. 2 lakhs. This can also be availed from the Mandal office.
- Bank passbook of the candidate which is linked with Aadhar number.
- Previous Bonafide and college certificates.