Kanya Utthan Yojana 2020 (मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना): Kanya Utthan Yojana is an initiative of the Bihar Government which aims to provide financial assistance to female students who have cleared their class 12. This scholarship enables women to empower and promotes holistic development.
Also called the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana (Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana), the scholarship aims to improve society as a whole. For instance, one of the two pressing issues of any society is unemployment and illiteracy. This scholarship tackles both problems and seeks to bring about positive changes in society.
Kanya Utthan Yojana Links
|Kanya Utthan Yojana Application||Click here|
|Kanya Utthan Yojana Application Status||Click here|
|Verify Name and Account Details||Click here|
|District Wise Summary List||Click here|
|District Wise Rejected List||Click here|
Kanya Utthan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria that students must meet to be deemed eligible:
- Only unmarried women who are domiciled in Bihar are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have cleared their class 12 examinations in 2019 from Bihar School Examination Board.
Kanya Utthan Yojana Amount
Selected candidates will be awarded a one time amount of INR 10,000.
Kanya Utthan Yojana Application Procedure
- Interested candidates are required to visit http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/eduBihar.aspx and click on the link that says “Click here to Apply”.
- Fill in the required fields, such as the registration number and date of birth to login.
- Fill the rest of the scholarship form and cross verify before submission.
Kanya Utthan Yojana Dates
Applications are open throughout the year.
Documents Required for Kanya Utthan Yojana
Please ensure that the following documents are readily available during the application process:
- Bank account in the candidate’s name (IFS code of the bank branch must be provided).
- Candidate’s Aadhaar number.
- Mobile number for correspondence.
FAQ’s on Kanya Utthan Yojana 2020
What is the official website for accessing Kanya Utthan Yojana form?
The application form can be accessed at http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/eduBihar.aspx. Students must click on “Click here to apply” to proceed with the process.
When is the application window opening?
The application window is open throughout the year.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.