Kalpana Chawla Scholarship 2019-2020: Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Scheme is introduced by the Government of Himachal Pradesh for top meritorious girl students to encourage them for higher education. This scheme is applicable for only female students who have passed their Class 12th. The scheme is also known as Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojna. Under this scheme, the scholarship will be given to 2000 most suitable girls students. This scholarship plan will be rigorously followed based on the Kalpana Chawla Scholarship 2020 merit list provided by the Board of School Education by the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Educharya has published the official notification for the online application for KCNS 2019 which is also known as Kalpana Chawla National Scholarship Scheme. For this Kalpana Chawla Scholarship hp, only eligible candidates can fill the Kalpana Chawla Scholarship online form for KCNS 2019 from the official website of Educharya. Kalpana Chawla Scholarship in Himachal Pradesh.
Candidates who are interested in applying for this scholarship need to check the eligibility criteria first. Only qualified candidates will be capable of taking the benefits of this scholarship. If in any case the candidate’s application is found not-eligible, they shall be rejected at the instance. So make sure before applying you fulfill all the requirements. Apply Online @ https://scholarships.gov.in and check exam date, eligibility criteria and application submission date details here in this article.
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Highlights
|Organisation Name||Educharya (New Yug Edusoft Pvt Ltd.)|
|Exam Name||Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Exam 2020|
|Exam Type||Scholarship Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Online Applications Start||11th August 2019|
|Last Date||05th December 2019|
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Dates
|Start Date of submission of Scholarship||11th August 2019|
|Last Date of submission of Scholarship||15th October 2019|
|Last Date for Defective Verification||15th November 2019|
|Last Date for Institute Verification||15th November 2019|
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only girl students who are a citizen of Himachal Pradesh are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Only girl students who have passed 10 + 2 from Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, can apply for this scheme.
- The candidate can be from any stream such as Arts, Science or Commerce.
- Candidate should have taken admission as a regular student in academic, professional or technical courses in a government-aided or recognized institution after completion of class 12.
- The girl candidate has to clear her exam every year for the preservation of the scholarship.
- The girl student of Government/Government Aided/Private schools will get this scholarship rigorously on the merit basis published by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Rewards
- INR 15,000 scholarship amount will be given for each student
- The scholarship can also be renewed till the completion of the degree/diploma course.
- Top 2000 exemplary girl students are awarded this scholarship amount.
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Application
Candidates who are eligible can get Kalpana Chawla Scholarship form through the following steps:
- Go to the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction
- Read the instructions carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’ https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newStudentRegFrm.action
- Select the following blocks: state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide your bank account details in which the scholarship amount will be credited (such as Bank Name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified by the portal and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the application form.
- Application ID and password will be generated. Keep that safe for future references.
- All the candidates are suggested to fill the form correctly, no modifications can be made once submitted.
- The candidates are also suggested to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Documents Required for Kalpana Chawla Scholarship
- A printed copy of Online submitted the application form.
- Passport size photo.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate from the authority
- Fee Payment receipts
- Latest bank statement of student’s bank account.
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate
- Admission for last year’s exam
- Marks card of last year’s matriculation exam.
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Contact Details
Students can reach the institute or college where they are persevering education. The applicant can contact
M.S. Negi, JT Director,
Higher Education/Government Officer Scholarship,
Government of Himachal Pradesh
Also through mail or phone numbers.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 014-225256
- Mobile Number: +19191411060
FAQ’s On Kalpana Chawla Scholarship
What is the Kalpana Chawla Scholarship from?
The Government of Himachal Pradesh welcomes applications from exemplary girl students, who have finished class 12th in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science) for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2019, Himachal Pradesh. The main purpose of this scholarship is to inspire meritorious girls for higher education. Each year, the top 2000 worthy girl students get this scholarship.
How can I apply online for scholarships?
In order to apply online, please visit the website through, www.scholarships.gov.in
How to submit the online application? Should I need the user id and password to apply for the scholarship?
Applying procedures for Scholarship Schemes for both Fresh and Renewal are given below:
Fresh: Student has to Click on the option “Student Login” (Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Login), on the home page of the National Scholarships Portal. Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system then click on the Save button. After saving, the student will get a “Temporary ID”. The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details. Once registration is complete on the click of the submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of the application.
Renewal: Renewal Students have to apply with their Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered in the previous year. Students can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID. Only those students would be able to Renew who had actually got the scholarship payments last year from NSP 1.0.
How to check the status of my application?
Students can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her Permanent id and Date Of Birth and open the link “Check your Status”.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.