Jio Scholarship 2019-2020: Jio Scholarship 2020 will provide financial support to those students who wish to pursue higher studies but are unable to do due to poor financial conditions. Under the Jio Scholarship 2020 Reliance Group, financial assistance from Rs 35000 to Rs 55000 will be given annually. This sum of the scholarship will be granted to postgraduate students from Class 10. The selection will be made on the basis of the Merit list under the Jio Scholarship 2019-20. There is no restriction in the Jio Scholarship Scheme to the Class Wise Reservation SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General for the 2019 Scholarship Scheme.
Jio Scholarship Overview
|Name of Scheme||Reliance Jio Scholarship 2020|
|Launched by||Jio Infocomm|
|Starting date of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Beneficiary||All India Students|
|No of beneficiary||Every Student|
|Type of Scheme||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
Jio Scholarship Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of the registration form||Yet to be announced|
|Jio Scholarship 2019 Last date to register||Yet to be announced|
|Date of test and interview (if conducted)||Yet to be announced|
|Verification of documents||Yet to be announced|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||Yet to be announced|
Jio Scholarship Highlights
- Around 2800 scholarships are available to students in India.
- The precise scholarship selection process is not yet available. The examination may or may not be carried out by the authorities.
- A candidate in possession of a scholarship should have a good academic background without an interdisciplinary past, ragging behaviors, etc.
- Students will receive the scholarship amount directly into their bank accounts.
- If the authorities carry out an entry exam, cards will be issued via the official website.
- Reliance Jio must check the chosen candidate’s records and ensure that scholarships support the deserving candidates.
- Do not forget to take a receipt for the submission of the application form as it may be necessary for the future.
Jio Scholarship Eligibility
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Education: The candidate must be a Class X, XI, XII student, graduate or postgraduate.
- Candidates must belong to the category of EWS (Economically Weaker Section). The academic performance depends on the class in which the student is studying as shown below.
- Class X: 70% or higher in the recognized state board examination (85% or higher for students of CBSE and ISCE).
- Class XI: 70% or more in the approved board review (85% or more for students of CBSE and ISCE).
- Class XII: 65% or more in the exam conducted by the approved state board (80% for ICSE and CBSE panel candidates)
- Graduation level: Minimum 75% or more in the university exam started by the approved college or institution.
- Postgraduate level: Minimum 75% or better in the degree test initiated by a recognized college or institution.
Jio Scholarship Offline Application – How To Apply for Jio Scholarship?
The process for applying for the Reliance Jio Scholarship to register for the Jio Scholarship Form Program, candidates must complete and submit the Jio Scholarship 2020 Application Form within the given time limit. The complete and correct procedure for applying for Jio Scholarship is described below:
- First, candidates must visit their nearest office in Reliance Jio and access the application form.
- The applicants will submit their personal details such as title, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- It is also necessary to enter educational details such as class 10th, 12th marks, etc.
- Candidates must also attach their photos while entering the details in the application form.
- All the data in the application form must be valid because they will be checked later by the authorities.
- After carefully filling out all the details, applicants can submit the form themselves at the Jio office.
- A printout of the application form sent for future reference should also be obtained by the applicants.
Jio Scholarship Online Application – How to Apply Jio Scholarship?
Application forms may also be available online on the website of Reliance Jio, Reliance Jio Scholarship online Apply process is as follows:
- Step – 1: Students need to visit the Jio Scholarship Official Website
- Step – 2: Now Click on Jio Scholarship Application Form Tab.
- Step – 3: Download the Jio Scholarship Application Form.
- Step – 4: Fill all the details carefully and attach all the documents.
- Step – 5: Now submit the Application form in the nearest Jio Office.
Documents Required for Jio Scholarship
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Students from Class 10/11/12/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Economic Weaker Section
- School Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
Jio Scholarship Amount Details
The amount of the scholarship for students of all classes is different as shown below
|Class||Marks Obtained||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th/High-School||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||35,000/- per annum|
|Class 11th||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||38,000/- per annum|
|Class 12th||65% and above in State Board, 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||45,000/- per annum|
|Graduation||75% and above||52,000/- per annum|
|Post Graduation||75% and above||55,000/- per annum|
Jio Scholarship Selection Procedure
The important details regarding the selection process for Reliance Jio for shortlisting candidates are given below.
- The Reliance Jio will go through the details entered by the candidates after the application form has been submitted.
- Students with an outstanding academic track record will be chosen for Jio merit-based scholarship. Authorities can also perform the same test.
- Candidates may also have other reservations depending on their class, age, annual income, etc.
- The authority will also check the records and qualifications after shortlisting the applicants so that scholarships meet the most deserving candidates.
- The scholarships will finally be granted to the candidates only after successful verification.
FAQ’s on Jio Scholarship
Who provides the Jio scholarship for the students?
The conducting authority for the Jio scholarship is Jio Infocomm.
What are the different amounts of Jio scholarships available for students to avail of?
The different Jio scholarships are available based on the current education that the students are getting. Here is the list below:
- Class X: Rs. 35000
- Class XI: Rs. 38000
- Class XII: Rs. 45000
- Graduation: Rs. 52000
- Post Graduation: Rs. 55000
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more