IGNOU Exam Form 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the online notification for the Exam Form on its official website. Candidates who have completed their assignments can only fill the IGNOU Term End Examinations (TEE) Form. IGNOU Exam Forms are also available in the regional centers as well in the study centers. But, since the IGNOU exam form submission through offline mode has closed. Candidates can fill the IGNOU Term End Exam Form through online mode only. The registered candidates can fill the online IGNOU Exam Form on or before 20th October 2019. After 20th October also candidates can fill the online exam form till 5th November 2019 with the late fee.
IGNOU conducts the term end examinations in the month of June and December for all its courses. These are Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Certificate, and Advanced Certificate, Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, etc. Students fill up the exam form Dec 2019 for the various courses under these categories. These are B.Ed, M.Ed., Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, BDP, B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Com, MSW, BSW, BA, MBA, BBA, MTM, BTS, MCA, BCA, MA, B.Com, etc. Read the complete article to know all the information about IGNOU Exam Form.
Exam Form IGNOU 2019
Candidates make sure that they have submitted the assignments for the courses before filling the IGNOU Exam Form. Candidates can also check the June Term End examination result on the official website before filling the December exam form. IGNOU will conduct both the theory and practical exam in December 2019 for its various courses such as diploma, certificate, master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, etc. So, the students must fill up the exam form on or before the last date. Students who are pursuing various UG & PG courses from the open distance learning education university have to fill the exam form by paying the prescribed fees to appear in the exam.
Otherwise, they can not be allowed to appear in the IGNOU exam. The university established a total of 877 exam centers in different parts of the country to conduct the IGNOU exam. IGNOU hall ticket will be issued by the university to all the eligible students who fill up the exam form.
Admit card will be sent by post to the student’s address by the university. Students can also download the hall ticket from the university website 10 days before the beginning of the exam. It has published that the exams of FST-1 and BSHF101 courses will be conducted twice in December. Once conducted for the BA and B.Com students. Then, next conducted for the B.Sc. students and other courses.
- Re-registration for January 2020 Sessions
- Apply Now for Term End Exam Form Dec 2019.
- To know the details of the course(s) registered.
The Datesheet has been changed accordingly and the dates for the courses are as follows:
FST-1 Exam Date
- For BA and BCom: 30th December 2019
- For B.Sc and Other courses: 7th December 2019
BSHF-101 Exam Date
- For BA and BCom: 9th December 2019
- B.Sc and Other courses: 18th December 2019
IGNOU Exam Form Overview
|Exam Name||IGNOU Term End Examination|
|Conducting Body||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
IGNOU Exam Form Important Dates
|Start of Application Form||September 5, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit IGNOU TEE Form||October 20, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit IGNOU TEE Form with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||October 21, 2019, to October 31, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit IGNOU TEE Form with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||November 1, 2019, to November 5, 2019|
|Release Date of Hall Ticket||Third Week of November 2019|
|Exam Date||December 2019|
IGNOU Online Exam Form Submission Procedure
Refer to the following points to submit the IGNOU Exam Form Online.
- Go to the official website of IGNOU @ http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Click on the ‘Online Submission Form for IGNOU TEE’.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed To Fill the Online Exam Form’.
- Fill up the application form with the correct and required information.
- Enter the course code, enrollment number and select the mode of payment to pay the exam fees.
- On successful submission of the exam form, you will receive an acknowledgment with a control number. Keep the auto-generated control number safely for your future reference.
- You can check the exam status through SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the exam form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future usage.
IGNOU Exam Form Necessary Information
It is mandatory for the candidate to fill up the following information in IGNOU Exam Form.
- Select the course code
- Select the exam center code
- Select practical exam
- Select theory courses
- Option code for MLIS is MLP and for BA, BCOM or BSC is BDP.
IGNOU Exam Form Fee
Candidates can pay their IGNOU Exam Fee online through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking. Once the exam fee will be paid, then it will not be refunded in any situation. So, candidates are advised to select courses carefully while filling the IGNOU December TEE form. The university will not consider the application form after the last date of submitting the exam form that is 5th November 2019. IGNOU Exam Fee for both the practical and theory are mentioned below:
|Type of the Exam||Exam Fee|
The exam conducted twice in the year. So, the last date of submitting the exam form with and without late fee is mentioned below:
|IGNOU December TEE||Late Fee|
|5th September to 20th October 2019||No|
|21st October to 31st October 2019||Rs. 500/-|
|1st November to 5th November 2019||Rs. 1000/-|
IGNOU Exam Hall Ticket
IGNOU Hall Ticket will be released on its official website 10 days before the beginning of the exam. Candidates should enter their 9 digit enrollment number to download the IGNOU hall ticket. IGNOU Hall Ticket is a very important document for the candidates who appear for the December Term End examination. The university will not issue the hall ticket to the candidate in case the candidate fails to submit the relevant documents and exam fees. Students must carry their Hall Ticket along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit in the IGNOU December Term End Exam.
IGNOU Exam Form Important Instructions
Some of the important instructions regarding IGNOU Exam Form are listed below:
- Candidates should wait for 72 hours after paying the exam fee to receive any acknowledgment.
- If candidates will not receive any acknowledgment after 72 hours, then they should again submit the IGNOU Exam Form 2019.
- The officials will return the fee through the chargeback process in case of the unsuccessful payment.
- Candidates who will get a refund through the chargeback process and still attend the IGNOU exam. Those candidate’s results will be withheld until the successful exam fee payment.
- Candidates should provide their Aadhar Card details.
- Students make sure to submit only those course fees which they will appear in the exam.
- It is mandatory to submit the required number of solved assignments before the submission of exam form at their respective Study Centre.
- The exam form authentication certificate should be duly signed by the Coordinator/Incharge of your Study Centre.
- Candidates make sure that the registration for the courses is valid.
- Candidates make sure to fill the course code and enrolment number correctly in the exam form.
IGNOU Exam Form Contact Details
For any assistance or queries, candidates should reach the IGNOU officials by any of the following ways:
|Type of Contact||Contact Information|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
FAQ’s on IGNOU Exam Form
When will be the IGNOU Term End Examinations conducted?
IGNOU conducts the term end examinations in the month of June and December for all its courses. These are Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Certificate, and Advanced Certificate, Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, etc.
How will I get the IGNOU Exam Form?
IGNOU has released the online notification for the Exam Form on its official website. IGNOU Exam Forms are available in the regional centers as well in the study centers. But, since the IGNOU exam form submission through offline mode has closed. Candidates can fill the IGNOU Term End Exam Form through online mode only.
What are the starting and closing date to fill and submit the IGNOU Exam Form?
The starting date to fill and submit the IGNOU Exam Form is 5th September 2019. Whereas the last date to fill and submit the IGNOU Exam Form is 20th October 2019.
How much the exam fee will be paid for the IGNOU Term End Examination?
IGNOU Exam Fee for both the practical and theory examination is Rs. 150/-.
Can I submit the IGNOU Exam Form after the last date of form submission?
Yes, you can fill and submit the online IGNOU Exam Form till 5th November 2019 with the late fee. After 5th November, the university will not accept the exam form submission.
Hope this article will help you to know more about IGNOU Exam Form. For any queries related to IGNOU Exam Form, leave it in the comment box.