IGNOU Admit Card 2019-20: IGNOU Admit Card 2019 released on 21st November 2019, on the official website of IGNOU. IGNOU Term-End Examination (TEE) will be held from 2nd December to 30th December 2019. Candidates from BCA, MCA, B.Sc., and other courses can download their IGNOU Admit Card 2019 for the December TEE. Candidates should enter their 9 digit enrollment number and select the chosen course to download it.
The students who have registered for the IGNOU TEE December 2019 can download the admit card until the exam day. It is mandatory to bring the IGNOU Admit Card along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Center/University. Otherwise, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the IGNOU TEE December 2019. Read the article below to know more information about IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019.
IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019
IGNOU Admit Card is the most important document to appear in the IGNOU TEE December 2019. The Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the online notification for the IGNOU TEE application form. IGNOU is a popular university that offers Distance and Open Education to many students across the world. Around 4 million students have registered under IGNOU for distance learning until now. It conducts the Term-End Examination for various courses twice a year. It will be held in the month of June and December every year. Candidates must submit the application form along with the fees to appear in IGNOU TEE. IGNOU ID Card has released on IGNOU online admission portal for all those students who have got admission in July 2019.
The Datesheet for the exam releases in online mode only before one month of the exam. The TEE will be conducted in two sessions that is Morning and Evening. To appear in the IGNOU TEE, candidates must carry their IGNOU Admit Card. IGNOU releases separate admit card for theory and practical exams. The practical exam schedules can be checked at the regional centers. The admit card for practical exams will also be released online.
The candidates who have registered for IGNOU TEE 2019 on or before the last date can only download the admit card. Candidates must pay the registration fee to complete the registration process. Candidates must also be submitted the assignments for the chosen courses to avail of the IGNOU Admit Card 2019. They will not receive the admit card via post or any other medium. They can only download it online from the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Admit Card Overview
|Conducting Body||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Exam Name||IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE)|
|IGNOU Admit Card Release Date||21st November 2019|
|IGNOU TEE Date||2nd December to 30th December 2019|
How To Download IGNOU Admit Card?
Candidate should visit the official website of IGNOU to download the hall ticket. Refer to the below-listed points to download the IGNOU Admit Card.
- Go to the official website of IGNOU
- Click on the ‘Student Support’ appeared on the top menu of the homepage.
- Next, click on ‘Results’ to go to the results page.
- Click on the ‘Hall Ticket/ Admit Card’ link appeared on the left menu of the Results page.
- Then, click on the ‘Hall Ticket for December 2019 TEE (New)’ link appeared under the ‘Hall Ticket/ Admit Card’ section.
- Enter your 9 digit enrollment number, select the program and click on ‘Submit’ to download the admit card.
- Then, download IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card that appeared on your screen.
- Take a printout of your IGNOU Admit Card and keep it safe until the completion of your IGNOU TEE.
Details Mentioned on IGNOU Admit Card December 2019
IGNOU Admit Card contains important information of candidates. The candidate’s exact information which has given during registration will be printed on the IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2019. So, candidates must check once the information mentioned in the admit card is correct or not. IGNOU Admit Card contains the following information of candidates.
- Name of candidate
- Candidates Enrollment Number assigned by the University
- Name of the Programme Applied For
- Control Number
- Candidates Address details
- Signature and Photograph of the candidate
- Name of examination center
- Exam Center Code
- Course Code
- Venue of examination
- Exam Sessions
- Important instructions for the examination
IGNOU Admit Card Exam Day Instructions
Refer to the below-listed Exam Day Instructions to avoid any problem during the examination.
- First of all, candidates should bring their IGNOU TEE Admit Card along with the identity card issued by the regional center/university. Otherwise, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the IGNOU TEE.
- In the case of misplacement of the identity card, they must contact the regional center/university to avail of a new one.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to leave their calculators, mobiles or any electronic instruments outside of the exam hall. Otherwise, they can’t appear in the IGNOU TEE.
- It is better for the candidates to reach the exam hall 20 minutes prior to the beginning of the exam.
- Candidates found to be breaking any discipline will be disqualified from the examination.
IGNOU Admit Card for Practical Examination
IGNOU will issue separate admit card for TEE Practical Exams to the students of PGDLAN/MLIS/BLIS/MCA/BCA. These students should contact the respective Regional Centers in the last week of December 2019 for their practical examinations. The theory exam centers for BLISc. Or Library Science is not yet organized for the conduct of the practical exams. Students should contact the center superintendent or check the university notice board for the practical exam center.
IGNOU Date Sheet December 2019
IGNOU has published the date sheet for the December 2019 Term End Examinations on 8th November 2019. It contains the dates for all the exams held on different dates. As per IGNOU date sheet 2019, the TEE will be held from 2nd December to 30th December 2019. It will be conducted in the morning and evening sessions. The TEE practical exams will be held separately. So, candidates must check the IGNOU TEE 2019 date sheet to appear in the exam accordingly.
IGNOU Admit Card Exam Centres
IGNOU has set up 855 exam centers including 16 overseas and 90 centers in jail. There are 56 Regional, 6 IGNOU-Army Recognized Regional, 4 IGNOU-Navy Recognized Regional and 1 IGNOU-Assam Rifle Recognized Regional Center. These centers provide support to students and promote the system, development, and maintenance of IGNOU. Refer to the below-listed regional centers.
IGNOU Regional Centers Name
|Hyderabad (01)||Imphal (17)|
|Bangalore (13)||Bhagalpur (82)|
|Bijapur (85)||Chandigarh (06)|
|Darbhanga (46)||Dehradun (31)|
|Delhi-3 (38)||Deoghar (87)|
|Agartala (26)||Ahmedabad (9)|
|Jaipur (23)||Jammu (12)|
|Karnal (10)||Khanna (22)|
|Koraput (44)||Lucknow (27)|
|Nagpur (36)||Noida (39)|
|Port Blair (02)||Pune (16)|
|Rajkot (42)||Ranchi (32)|
|Shimla (11)||Siliguri (45)|
|Varanasi (48)||Vatakara (83)|
|Aizawl (19)||Aligarh (47)|
|Bhopal (15)||Bhubaneswar (21)|
|Chennai (25)||Cochin (14)|
|Delhi-1 (07)||Delhi-2 (29)|
|Gangtok (24)||Guwahati (04)|
|Itanagar (03)||Jabalpur (41)|
|Jodhpur (88)||Jorhat (37)|
|Kohima (20)||Kolkata (28)|
|Panaji (08)||Patna (05)|
|Madurai (43)||Mumbai (49)|
|Raghunathan (50)||Raipur (35)|
|Saharsa (86)||Shillong (18)|
|Vijayawada (33)||Visakhapatnam (84)|
|Srinagar (30)||Trivandrum (40)|
IGNOU Assam Rifle Recognized Regional Centre
IGNOU Navy Recognised Regional Centers
- New Delhi (71)
- Visakhapatnam (73)
- Kochi (74)
- Mumbai (72)
IGNOU Army Recognised Regional Centers
- Kolkata (51)
- Chandimandir (52)
- Udhampur (55)
- Lucknow (53)
- Jaipur (56)
- Pune (54)
IGNOU Admit Card Contact Details
In case of any help or queries related to IGNOU Admit Card, students can contact using the below-given details:
- Phone Number: 29533870 / 29572516 / 29572513
- Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs on IGNOU Admit Card
What is the release date of IGNOU Admit Card for December TEE 2019?
IGNOU Admit Card 2019 released on 21st November 2019, on the official website of IGNOU. Candidates from BCA, MCA, B.Sc., and other courses can download their IGNOU Admit Card 2019 for the December TEE.
Who are eligible to download the IGNOU Admit Card for December TEE 2019?
Refer to the below eligibility conditions to download the IGNOU Admit Card for December TEE 2019:
- The candidates who have registered for IGNOU TEE 2019 on or before the last date.
- Candidates who have paid the registration fee.
- Candidates who have submitted the assignments for the chosen programs.
Is the IGNOU Admit Card for December TEE 2019 Theory and Practical releases separately?
Yes, the IGNOU Admit Card for December TEE 2019 Theory and Practical releases separately.
Can I get the IGNOU Admit Card at my home address?
No. IGNOU Admit Card will not be sent via post or any other medium. You can only download it online from the official website of IGNOU.
Where will I get duplicate IGNOU Admit Card in case of misplacement?
You can visit the Regional Center to get your duplicate IGNOU Admit Card.
We hope this article will help you to get information about IGNOU Admit Card. For any queries related to IGNOU Admit Card, leave it in the comment box.